Zoe's diary

z.gorgeous

hey guys :)

this is the start of my new diary. i had one this time last year and managed to from 12 stone 11lbs to 10 stone 8 with weight watchers and i felt fabulous on my holiday to marmaris in july!

however!
after marmaris i was still in 'holiday mode' and then christmas time came around and ive struggled to get off the band wagon. ive been off the wagon for almost 10 months and only recently (around feb time) the weight has been creeping back.. and i am now at 12 stone 7!

i really want to get back onto weight watchers however none of my friends want to rejoin and i dont feel confident to go to a class on my own yet. i was considering trying the Cambridge diet??

however, for now i am going to keep a diary of what i am eating and try to keep everything in monderation.

when i last went to weight watchers i was on 22 points so im gonna try and stick to that... now some of my pointing may be wrong so please if you see anything point it out to me!

I really want to be back in the 10s!!

diary

wednesday 1st may
breakfast:
2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk 3 points

during the morning
1 litre of water

dinner
1 banana 0
1 fat free yoghurt 0?
1 ryvita cracker bread with 1 weight watchers cheese triangle 3 points
1 piece of melon 0 points
1 weight watchers caramel slice 2 points

total so far 8.....

been so busy the past couple of days so not had chance to update... i have been quite naughty the past fee days but its time for me to turn over a new leaf :)

breakfast -
2 slices broad bread toast 4pps
ww jam on both 2 points

not too sure if im gonna have a sunday roast -- might have a salad!

Hi, I'm sticking with Weight Watchers too. Ideally, I want to loose a stone for summer. I'm on 26 points a day. How are you finding the diet so far?

Back