Zumba 2 for the Wii

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
*%&$£%* HELL It's really hard...and good! I loved it.

Anyone else?

I only managed 21 minutes and I HAD to stop. I would 100% reccomend it!

Can't wait for it come out for the Xbox kinect :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got Zumba for the Wii but couldn't tell you if it's 1 or 2. :D Not looked at it for ages now... keep meaning to give it a go :rolleyes:

Ive got this but not had chance to look at it yet, will do these next couple of weeks. I love the music!

I made my mom buy it because she's supposed to exercise 40 minutes a day. So far she's done it once and I told her if she doesn't start using it more I'm going to take it from her :)

Failing that, I'm waiting to see if it comes out for Playstation.

I like that you can make your own playlist (Is that correct?), then I can take all the Cumbia stuff out, since I can't seem to do the travel bit properly.

I made my mom buy it because she's supposed to exercise 40 minutes a day. So far she's done it once and I told her if she doesn't start using it more I'm going to take it from her :)

Failing that, I'm waiting to see if it comes out for Playstation.

I like that you can make your own playlist (Is that correct?), then I can take all the Cumbia stuff out, since I can't seem to do the travel bit properly.

I've only done one session so far so not an expert but yes, you can build a playlist. Also, the pre-determined classes (of which there are bloody loads- I don't see myself getting bored anytime soon) are in "styles", so you could choose to ignore the Cumbia ones.

I haven't got the first one so I don't know how it compares but it's definitely better than Just Dance. I cheat on JD all the time because you only really have to use one arm but with Zumba it's on your hip so if you aren't moving the damn thing knows!!

Back