zumba on wii - what do you think?

Donnamw

I got my copy for mothers day and have just had a go. I really enjoyed it and ended up doing 2 beginners classes of 20 minutes each just to see what it's like. Think I enjoyed it as much as going to class and I sweated loads - or was that because I have the heating on as it's freezing here today!

My arrived at 7.30 this morning. Have just had a go at the 20mins beginners and have enjoyed it although there wasn't the atmosphere of a class. It certainly will be helping with burning the calories.The routines so far are different to the classes I go to but some of the steps are the same. I think it might even help me with getting the steps right as sometimes in class its difficult to see the instructor because the class is so full.
I'm not sure whether the zumba belt should be worn around the waist on on the hips. Does anyone know?

i did a 45 mins intermediate thing tonight on the wii and got to the gold medal stage. kept saying 'you rock'! i loved it. i sweated so much it looked like i'd wet my pants :D

Just ordered mine from amazon also (cheaper than play.com)

I've been doing it for 2 weeks, 6 times in all. Only the 20 mins beginner ones really. I drip with sweat each time, but my lower abs I can feel and I've lost an inch off both my thighs!

I just bought this today to see what all the fuss is about! :)

£22.70 in Tesco atm which I think is a good deal??

Looking forward to getting started tomorrow :)

I love this on wii! I have now done the intermediate a few times and I get so wet with sweat doing it, it must be having a good effect!

I love it! The 20 mins beginner class and the other beginner one have me dripping by the end! Does anyone else find the green lady hardly ever appears in the belly dance cool down?

Yes it is harder to get the green lady in the cool down. Still loving it though:)

I brought this instead of an easter egg, lol. Just did a 20 minute work out plus an extra 10 minutes on the tutorial. I am on the beginners class and found it difficult, lol. I hope it helps me along side doing slimming world.

Back