Zumba really helps....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
In the last 5 weeks since I last did my measurements & with 11lbs weight loss I have lost another 6.75". That is made up of 2.5" from my waist, 1" from round my bust, 1" from under my bust, 1" from my hips, 1/2" from right thigh & 3/4" from left one.

In total from when I started in October I have lost 6" from my bust, 6" from my waist & a massive 9.5" from my hips :eek: I didn't take my other measurements until I was 25lbs in but really wish I had.

Wow!! Only one thing to say go you!!! "Zumba"!!!

It's great when that happens :) I really like Zumba and kettlercise :)

how easy is it for someone who has never done it to pick it up. i am not very coordinated ! think the leisure club i belong to might have classess i am not really sure i can do it. on the other hand i have arthritis and might find it difficult anyway. might try it though

You're like me. I have osteoarthritis and need a knee replacement . Im not at all coordinated but Lexie thinks I'll be able to manage one of her classes. Isy give it a go as I've lost 5 stone I can walk a lot better now so I'm hoping I can. I'm trying lots of different things at the minute in the hope that there is something I can do with not too much trouble

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poppy I am really uncoordinated but 7 weeks in I love it & go as much as I can, you pick the routines up quickly & you do as much or as little as you want, we have all ages, sizes & fitness levels at our classes. Give it a go, if you don't get on with it you have tried hey x

well thanks guys i will give it a go. thanks

Wow thats good, think I may try a zumba class. x

I love zumba I just cant ever get to the classes :( they are all in the evening which is no good when you have a 2 yr old to put to bed.

My Zumba class is at 8:15pm so kids in bed by 7pm OH listening out from couch so ok for me to go to class :)

Back