12st something to 11st something

Lexie, no need to be ashamed, we all do it, sometimes, otherwise we wouldn't need to be in forums like this. Just gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get back into the swing of it. remember why you're doing it in the first place and you'll soon be on track again.

We all slip up sometimes, just gotta try and get back on track, before too much damage is done. Nobody is perfect, especially not me! lol

Thanks for your support ladies!!! I had a good day yesterday about 1250 cals & same again today. Although scales said even higher this morning than yesterday, hoping its just totm water retention as due this weekend.... Hopefully will be able to report a nice loss next week!

2lb off this week for me :) Which I'm pleased with. Hoping to lose 1lb a week and as I stayed the same last week, that's 1lb off for last week and 1lb off this week, so on track.

Hi All

Well Done on your losses so far.

I am new to CC, currently 12.6 and my goal weight is 11 stone so please can I join you ladies?

Any help, tips, words of wisdom would be much appreciated!!

I am on MFP Leahtm83 add me if you want!

Good luck and have a good day

Le xx

Hi All

Well Done on your losses so far.

I am new to CC, currently 12.6 and my goal weight is 11 stone so please can I join you ladies?

Any help, tips, words of wisdom would be much appreciated!!

I am on MFP Leahtm83 add me if you want!

Good luck and have a good day

Le xx

Of course, the more the merrier. Plenty of support, if you need it. Though I could do with some at the moment, had a couple of weak moments tonight and last night ... need to get refocused, before I do any lasting damage :( Saturday is my biggest 'exercise' day, with a couple of walks and a swim, so hopefully I'll be in a better frame of mind tomorrow. (If my times seem a bit off, it's because I live in Oz and are 10 and a half hours in front of you guys).

Having a pepsi max instead of a usual weekend glass (or two) of wine, but have not been good, foodwise. But I'm not going to beat myself up, I made the choice to eat, now I've just got to move on and STOP! mmmm easier said than done sometimes :(

1.8lb off for me this week, it's now saying 12:11:6, woop woop

Fantastic effort, well done. I need some of your motivation at the moment. :)

Please can I join? i'm 12 stone 2 at the moment and have stayed like this (+/- 1lb) for about 3 weeks now!

I keep bingeing and think I'm not properly motivated to get back to the 11s again! I'd like get down to about 9 stone eventually.

Hope everyone's ok today :) xx

Please can I join? i'm 12 stone 2 at the moment and have stayed like this (+/- 1lb) for about 3 weeks now!

I keep bingeing and think I'm not properly motivated to get back to the 11s again! I'd like get down to about 9 stone eventually.

Hope everyone's ok today :) xx

of course. At least you've stayed the same though, it's easy to get unmotivated. Just try to think what got you motivated in the first place ... go back to basics.

I've got a bit of sweet tooth going on at the moment, so had a bad couple of days :( Need to refocus! Just got back from walking 5k and will head to the local pool later to do some laps. I need to stay on track, food wise too. I think I'll be happy if I stay the same this week, just really don't want to go up any!

2.8lbs off this week taking me to 12:8:8, am thrilled but I've worked hard & it's spurred me on for another exercise filled week!

Stayed the same lbs wise, but lost 600g ... so took the 400g off that I gained from last week, plus an extra 200g, phew! Now to stay on track :)

Hey Guys, can I join :D I'm doing a mixture of cal counting and slimfast (usually have a shake for breakfast then cal count the rest of the day). I've lost 8lbs so far and its taken me into the 12s!!! I am currently 12st 9.2lbs and I would love to be 11st 9lb by December!!!!!

Hi Folks!!! Can I join you? I've just left 13 stone to 12 stone as I'm now 12st 11lbs (was frightened to leave earlier incase I gained) but have bitten the bullet and fingers crossed I'll keep losing. My starting weight was initially 14st 5lbs in June but only discovered this forum after I'd started to lose. Still have a way to go but getting there. I love reading about everybody's great results - so motivating :) Would love to be in the 11's by Christmas!

1.6lb down this week making me 12st 5lbs which considering on Monday after my weekend in London I was 3.4lb up I'm thrilled with.... Not sure what next week will bring as I'm changing things a bit after a nutrition seminar, still cc but going high protein good fats

I'm 12.4 so not far off the 11s but have been in the 12s for months! I need that final push to get into the 11s (I'll worry about my onward path after that!)

I exercise quite a lot so am currently on around 2000 cals a day. I'm only loosely calorie counting, I was paleo / low carb for ages and still sort of am, but I was struggling on the amount of exercise I do, so have reintroduced a few carbs, like porridge in the morning.

My rules are:

- do the exercise (I'm currently doing p90x and run a couple of times a week too)
- eat clean (mainly no refined carbs)
- aim to drink 3 litres of water a day (I generally hit 2...)

Fingers crossed I can see the 11s before my birthday on 10 November...

2.4lb off meaning I have an 11 at the beginning so I'm off to the 11 to 10 thread. Good Luck all hope to see you over there soon x

Back