12st something to 11st something

I'll join too! I'm 12st 7lb would like to get to 12st 1 by 1st Feb xz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am currently 12st7lb and hoping to lose 2 stone by the 25th march...just under 10 weeks.

This means loosing 2.8lb per week...not sure if it's managable, I am going to re-evaluate my plan half way through to see if it's a reasonable thing to expect from my body!!

Hi, good luck. I don't know if I would put that kind of pressure on yourself. I don't know about you but if I set myself a high goal and didn't meet it I would be disappointed- and possibly give up- whereas if you set a lower goal for yourself then if you beat it great but if not at least you've achieved what you've set out to do.

3 lbs a week is a big loss, why not aim for a pound and a half a week? That would still see you lose over a stone in 10 weeks?

Ignore me if you're happy but I'd rather beat a lower goal than not achieve a higher one.

Yeah this is exactly why I am going to re-evaluate in 5 weeks time, to see if I am managing the weight loss..I had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and since Monday I have lost 2.5lbs but I am not going to note this down as I am weighing in on a weekly basis..I just couldn't help myself!!

Miss Mimi you are the same weight as me!! I was hoping to drop to 12.1 by feb but have re evaluated to 12.3 :D think that's more reslistic hopefully hahaha xx

That's what I'm hoping for :D I need to lose 1st 9lbs to get to my goal so I'm hoping to take it nice and slow hopefully by August/sept I'll be there!!! Xx

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum (well, a long lost friend, shall we say!!)
I weighed in this morning and am just in to the 12s at 12st 13lbs!! So I'm focusing on getting into the 11s which I know will probably take a while. I'd like to be there by mid-March but we shall see how it goes.
Good luck everyone!!

Can I join too.. Vie only just found you and need all the motivation I can right now.. Weighed in today with a 4lb loss which puts me at 12stone 2.. So close to those 11's don't want too loose my motivation now! X

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum (well, a long lost friend, shall we say!!)
I weighed in this morning and am just in to the 12s at 12st 13lbs!! So I'm focusing on getting into the 11s which I know will probably take a while. I'd like to be there by mid-March but we shall see how it goes.
Good luck everyone!!

Hi I too am a new (old) member and weighed in this morning at 12st 11. I have just started calorie counting after 3 years of failing miserably at Slimming World. I have fluctuated from 12st 8 ( lowest) to 13st 1 ( after holidays/Xmas etc) and REALLY want to sort it out now. If I was aiming for maintenance I'd be sorted but being just 5'5" I would like to lose at least 2 stone. I have started a 12 week regime which takes me almost to my 37th birthday (gulp) at the end of April. I also have my sisters 40th, my husbands 50th and my 10th wedding anniversary this year as motivation. I'm back in the gym, hoping to do Jillian Michaels banish fat boost metabolism, and have restarted couch25k as I am running the race for life in our local radios team in July!!!
phew! How's that for an intro ;)

I belong in here, I can't wait to be in the 11's its going to be great. 11 6 is the lowest I have got to since I had my first son so it'll be so nice to be there again and then I wards to my goal weight. So stay focused and I'll be there in no time.
11 6 is my lowest since my daughter too.. Seriously excited about reaching the 11's!

Hi, I'd like to join too please! I'm currently 12 stone 2 & have hovered around this weight for ages! I got down to 11.11 just before Xmas but took my eye off the ball.
I weigh in on Tuesday morning & am hoping to be down a pound to 12.1 this week x

How's everyone doing? What's everyone's weigh in day? I'm down to 12 2 1/4 this morning. Saw the 11's flicker through the week but after a night out Saturday and a lot of food yesterday to recover I'm back up. Still lost 2 1/4 tho.

I weigh in on a Sunday and can report a loss of 2lb this week, so sitting at 12st 11lb just now. So glad it's going in the right direction!!

Weighed in this morning and I'm leaving you ladies.. 4lb putting me at 11 stone 13!! So happy :) x

Well done both of you, that's fab. Congrats on reaching the 11's. if I didn't have a night out planned tomorrow I might have got there too but a Monday weigh is not good after a weekend.

Applysomepressure.. I'll be catching up with you soon then ;) xx

Hello everyone, i lost 2.75lbs so am now 11st 9. Only 9 and a bit to go to get in the 10's, hopefully be there in 9 or 10 weeks! Ready for summer!

Back