12st something to 11st something

Well done! You've done really well!!! I've been slacking a bit the last week or so and haven't lost anything but going to stick to it properly and hopefully see you in the 11's soon :)

I belong in here, I can't wait to be in the 11's its going to be great. 11 6 is the lowest I have got to since I had my first son so it'll be so nice to be there again and then I wards to my goal weight. So stay focused and I'll be there in no time.

Hi
I started this thread and I'm rather ashamed to say I fell well & truly off the CC wagon and after many weeks if having no batteries in my scales and eating my body weight in crisps, I'm weighing in at 12st 8lb. That's a gain of about 5lb since starting the thread :-(
Anyway I'm back again trying valiantly with the help of myfitnesspal to get to the elusive 11's
Good luck everyone
X

That's just a wee blip. Sometimes you need to totally forget about the whole diet thing for a while then start again with fresh eyes :) Bet you feel more motivated now, you've done so well so far. You've not got much to go until you are in the 11's!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, keep it up! You can lose when you least expect it and you may find the 5lbs drops off quickly (and even if it doesn't, better to be doing something rather than gaining more!!)

After staying the same and expecting to do so this weekend as well after a weekend of going nuts, I was shocked and delighted to weigh in at 12 stone and half a pound!! I'm not usually a daily weigher but going to have to for the next few days so I can celebrate when I hit the 11s!

Thanks guys
If I'm honest I'm not feeling very motivated at all. I actually can't be bothered and I'm having to force myself to keep logging my food on myfitnesspal
Must just keep reminding myself that 8lb can be lost in a month with CC and that a 5lb can so easily turn into 1/2 stone and so on!!!!
I'd love to be 12st and a 1/2 a pound
Scale envy!!!

no motivation is a serious problem. you need to find something to work towards. im going on holiday at christmas and will need to go clothes shopping so need to be the smallest size possible. Find something that makes you WANT to be slimmer. What motivated you to get this far?

I was looking back at my diary and I was 12 stone 8 back in July!!!! It's taken me 3 months to lose half a stone! But at least it's coming off.

I weighed in this morning (I'm not normally a daily weigher but I so wanted to see that 11 on the scales and after weeing, stripping and moving the scale to the bit of floor that shows my lightest weight, I got 11 st 13.6 lbs!!! Yay!

I'm not sure whether to say goodbye to this thread, 0.4lbs is such a weeny amount, I could put that back on by drinking a glass of water! So I think I'm going to post here and on the 11 to 10 thread until I get to 11.12 :)

Keep up the good work ladies! Think of the Christmas party dresses!

Hi guys

im brand new to this site and have come across your thread and would like to join please :).

Today is my new start date and I am calorie counting through MFP. I'm currently 12st10 :( weighed in this morning. I was 13st1 after the birth of my 6 month old and with diet and exercise over the summer I got to 12st5 but I've slacked off the exercising since I started back at uni in sept and have put on 5lbs. I am getting married in 4months so you would think that would be a big enough inspiration but no I've literally ate like a pig this last month hence the 5lb gain but since joining this site last night and having a little read through I'm starting to feel optimistic and so far today have done well although currently hungry!!

I managed to lose 18lb a couple years ago so I know I can do it :). I'm 12st10 and would like to lose 2st.

Thanks for reading

Hi All, I am 12st 6lbs and want to be 11st. I struggle all the time as I have a massive appetite and am also a very lazy cook. I only have myself and my husband to cook for but even that is a chore sometimes. I am going on holiday in March so would like to loose at least a stone by then. I thought if I posted on here I might get some motivation from all you great people. I am going to try and stick to 1400 calories a day. I seem to get on with that amount at the moment. Probably have to lower it as I go.

Wish me luck !!!

Lynn

11.11.2012 12st 6lbs

diggerby said:
Hi All, I am 12st 6lbs and want to be 11st. I struggle all the time as I have a massive appetite and am also a very lazy cook. I only have myself and my husband to cook for but even that is a chore sometimes. I am going on holiday in March so would like to loose at least a stone by then. I thought if I posted on here I might get some motivation from all you great people. I am going to try and stick to 1400 calories a day. I seem to get on with that amount at the moment. Probably have to lower it as I go.

Wish me luck !!!

Lynn

11.11.2012 12st 6lbs

I love the calorie coach site - I much prefer the calorie calculations there than on MFP. Anyway, am sending some motivation your way - I'm 11.13 at the mo so only just out of this discussion, but hoping to lose a few lbs more to keep me away! Are you exercising at all?

Hi Everyone,

I'm 12 stone 3.5 and just wanted to say 'hi'. Hope you're having a good week Diggerby, I don't have a great deal of motivation to send but hope you find lots of motivation this week to lose!

I was 12 stone 10 on the 31st October but managed to lose some weight (probably water weight) with calorie counting and 2 hours exercise a day but I can put it all back on with a week's worth of bingeing so have to be a bit careful! I want to get into a size 14 by Christmas.

Does anyone else have a Christmas target?

Hi all

I'm 12st 6lb and want to get down to at least 11st just to feel more comfortable in myself. I've been using a food diary (haven't been 100% great now I look back) I'm lazy and can never find motivation to make lunches and dinners from scratch once home from work. I joined the site hoping it will give me the kick I need and maybe a little competitive streak knowing other people are losing too ;-)

Hi Pinkprincess,

Good luck with your weight loss! how's your week going?

xx

Hi bella, thank you. I really hope that I start to lose some lbs it get very demotivating when nothing happens. My week has been ok with diet I think (weekends are the difficult part for me - not with what to eat I just don't feel that hungry) I've exercised everyday even if its only 20 min on the wii. Hope your week has been ok? :)

Hi ladies, haven't posted for a while. Had a few nights out so cc kind of fell by the wayside a wee bit. Weighing in at 12 st 10 lbs so haven't gained but not lost much either. Anyway, today's a new start so fingers crossed!!!! Good luck everybody!!!

I'm resurrecting my 12st something to 11st something thread as despite my efforts in 2012 I never bloody got there but I'm determined to get there is 2013 and I find posting on here helps me

Would anyone like to join me?

Starting weight 12st 11lb :-(

Quick update, even if just to myself 12st 11lb was a sneaky pre WI weight. I'm 12st 9lb on my 'official' WI date and aiming to get 12st 7lb by the 1st Feb

Hi ill join you! Have been reading a lot lately but not posting much.

I lost a couple of stone at the end of 2011 going from 17st something to 15 something. I kept most of that off and restarted at the end of August last year at 15st 10 and am now down to 12st 5. Hoping to get into the 11's as soon as possible!

Back