2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Hi diary!

Had THE most boring shift ever this morning am so happy to be home! Got some exciting cleaning to do then cooking a roast dinner yay.

EE day

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Roast beef, parsnips, roast potatoes, carrot & swede mash, broccoli and stuffing balls. 5.5 syns for 2 stuffing balls!

Snacks
Fruit salad
Galaxy bubbles bar 8.5 syns

Morning diary!

Weigh in day today. I'm hoping for a better loss than last week but its that lovely time of month where Mother Nature wreaks havoc on my hormones and body! So who knows how that will affect the scales. All I know is I'm walking into weigh in with 36.5 syns left over for the week, I've made a conscious effort to up my superfree and I've drank 2litres of water a day so if its disappointing its got to be star week's fault!

EE

Breakfast
Quorn sausage & turkey rashers on toast (A&B)

Lunch
Mugshot & fruit salad

Tea
Chicken stir fry (3syns for sauce)

Last edited:
Ooo good luck xx

Waiting on tender hooks for the result xxx

Well done. Your doing awesome xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning diary

I have woken up with a banging headache :-( was going to hit the gym first thing but I'm going to wait and see if it clears up. I've noticed that over past few months I've been getting a lot of headaches during the dreaded star week so wonder if its linked?!
Anyhow, have got 2 days off now before I start nights so I plan to relax, potter around the house and hopefully feel well enough to hit the gym!

EE day

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

image-3185540192.jpg

Lunch
Pizza omelette with spring onions & peppers (A)

image-3147742482.jpg

Tea
Chicken & veg risotto (peppers, onion & mangetout)

Snacks
Curly wurly (6syns)

Last edited:
Morning diary,

Woke up with another headache grr! Going to have my breakfast and a big glass of water then head to the gym hopefully that'll perk me up. I start nights tomorrow and I'm dreading them. The whole weekend away from my OH will totally suck :-(

Breakfast
Muesli & pineapple (B)

image-2413745530.jpg

Lunch
Pasta bake with Turkey rashers, peppers, onion & feta cheese (A)

image-2419047380.jpg

Tea
Sausage, mash, broccoli & gravy (1.5syns)

image-601258512.jpg

Last edited:
Grr so annoyed! I bought these hot & spicy chicken breasts from asda the other day to chuck in pasta salads etc. they used to be syn free now I've just checked the syns online looking for something else and they're 5syns each! So not worth that at all!

DISLIKE! that's sh1t! what ones was it you got? i know the BBQ range ones are (or used to be) free...were they from the chilled section?x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's these ones I mean! Having looked again it's only 0.5 syns but still....grr!

Morning,

I feel horrendous today. Full of a cold and my throat feels like I've swallowed a razor blade :-( I start nights tonight so I know I'm going to feel horrific all night. Bad day! My appetite isn't great but I know I need to eat something so I'll sleep this afternoon.

Green day

Brunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Wrap pizza & wedges (A&B)

Snacks
Special K Chewy Delight (B)
Lindor chocolate (6syns)

Hi!

First night shift done and it was a busy one! Throat still feels sore but it's not as bad as it could've been.

EE day

2am- spaghetti bolognese

6am - pineapple & pomegranate

7pm- Thai pork burgers, chips, haloumi & veg (A&B)

Snacks
Malteaser bunny 8syns
Alpen light 3 syns

Hello!

2 nights down, 2 to go! Having a cold on nights is horrendous! It gets to 2am and I feel shocking, and even worse, I look like I've been dug up! Bad times. Nearly finished now though, can't wait to get back into days so I can get back to the gym, I ergot the bug at the min.

EE day

2am- spaghetti bolognaise

6am-melon, pineapple & grapes

7pm- lamb chop, roasties & veg (1syn )

11pm- puffed wheat & milk (HEX A&B)

Syns
1 for lamb chop
6 for lindor choc

Hi diary,

Finally finished nights but am literally running on empty as have had no sleep for 2 days....I feel awful!
So glad to be back in the land of the living though.
Weigh in tonight and I lost 4lbs and got my half stone award really pleased. Got 46 syns left for the week so am having a glass of wine, a bit of ice cream and some syns in tea using a total of 26

EE

2am - pasta n sauce

6am- fruit salad

7pm- sticky chicken & noodles (4.5 syns). This was nice but not worth the syns in my opinion

Snacks
Pralines & cream ice cream 13 syns
Wine 8.5 syns
Honey 4.5 syns

Hey!

Just back from legs bums and tums class and already I know my thighs are going to kill me tomorrow!
Had a good food day. I tried the SW version of Heinz tomato soup- it looks and smells like the real deal but to me all it tasted of was blended baked beans! Not for me but glad I gave it a whirl.

EE day

Breakfast
Scan bran & cheese spread and some melon (A&B)

Lunch
Pasta in spicy tomato sauce

Tea
Cottage pie with a side of carrots (1.5syns for packet mix)

Snacks
Fruit salad
Mini Creme egg ice cream (3.5 syns)
Lindt Easter carrot (4 syns)

9 for the day

Back