5th July 2013... 350 days to get myself into my dream dress!

omg 16 syns! :eek:

Flight went quite quickly thankfully so was all good :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Ellan that dress is stunning! Also, 1lb is still a loss so well done, a small loss but a loss all the same!

Ellan that dress is stunning! Also, 1lb is still a loss so well done, a small loss but a loss all the same!

Thanks hun, I am going to try some 'plus size' dresses by this designer and others at the end of the March just so I get a feel for them and see what they are like in person even though I'm not planning on being plus sized for the wedding.

Yesterdays Meals - Breakfast - scrambled egg on toast followed by an apple. Lunch - Jacket potato with beans, side of lots of cucumber, grated carrots and some jalapeño peppers. Dinner - Prawns with green and red peppers, spring onions and rice nom nom. Another apple.

Today's Breakfast, 2 x poached eggs, baked beans and 2x toast. Followed by Apple (need to get more fruit in... waiting for bananas to ripen) Lunch - Mugshot with Carrots on the side. Dinner is Mince with onion, tomatos etc with pasta and veggies (broccoli, carrots and sprouts). I have also had 3 malted Milk biscuits (6 syns)

Last edited:
so your thread and wanted to say wow what a dress .... well done on your weight loss so far,

i am losing weight for my 30th birthday in september and but my wedding is not till March 2013 phew but i want so much to enjoy some of what will be left of being 20-somthing at goal only 6 months away so i better crack on with it lol,

good luck with your weight loss jounery i'll be looking forward to your updates and seeing you get closer to fitting your 'dream dress'

so your thread and wanted to say wow what a dress .... well done on your weight loss so far,

i am losing weight for my 30th birthday in september and but my wedding is not till March 2013 phew but i want so much to enjoy some of what will be left of being 20-somthing at goal only 6 months away so i better crack on with it lol,

good luck with your weight loss jounery i'll be looking forward to your updates and seeing you get closer to fitting your 'dream dress'

Hey hun, Thanks. I worry sometimes I may love this dress more than OH (just kidding)

How long do you have until goal? I am looking forward for being slimmer (but still curvy) for the first time ever...they do after all say life begins at 30!!!

I have 6 months till my 30th - have ordered slim & save diet as i work very well with vlcd ...to start with once i am slimmer i then want to keep it so can calorie count at the moment i think i'm fat anyway so whats another biscuit not healthy i know .... , not sure how to add photo's but i have two dresses in mind just don't know if i will be slim enough to pull it off yet but like you when you see one you fall 'in love' in my case two lol

i will try and add a pic

Attachments

• wedding dress.jpg
    wedding dress.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 76
  • wedding dress2.jpg
    wedding dress2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 80
I have 6 months till my 30th - have ordered slim & save diet as i work very well with vlcd ...to start with once i am slimmer i then want to keep it so can calorie count at the moment i think i'm fat anyway so whats another biscuit not healthy i know .... , not sure how to add photo's but i have two dresses in mind just don't know if i will be slim enough to pull it off yet but like you when you see one you fall 'in love' in my case two lol

i will try and add a pic

I have found putting pictures of the dress on the fridge, on cupboards and in my wallet help (am not sacred about OH seeing what type of dress as will not be the same as seeing me in it)

Those dresses are both lovely. I am getting mine from a lady online. She is based in Northampton and offers a payment plan and 100% money back guarantee. Have seen some of the dresses she has had made already and they look lovely and she has a good choice and MUCH cheaper then from a shop. I am also going to shops to try dresses on for the experience. Am actually going for my first at the end of March, its a plus size bridal day and have explained to the lady that I'm not planning on being plus sized then but I wanted to get an idea of what I wanted and they stoke the dress that I want so it means I can get a look at it in person.

Where are you planning on getting your dress from?

i will try and add a pic

oh em geeeeeeee

both of them dress are simply a-maze-ing!!!!! sorry but they deserved this type of language!

Where are you planning on getting your dress from?

I have been looking online as i have to say this won't be my first wedding ... i got married at 22 , and just divorced lasted 6 years we were together 9 years in total, so first time round i did the 'big big wedding thing' and had a lovely dress made for me over £1000 ....which now i look at and think yuck i don't like it ... so this time ( last time) more of a smaller budget and the dresses are around 200-250 with import tax etc and they make them to your size,
ohhh it's exciting ...getting on scales this morning and looking in the morning was not a pleasent experience so i can going to be watching what i eat until i start slim & save ..... ,
your dress lady sounds great , and it's wonderful trying on dresses , think i might get a over the top dress for my 30th if i manage to get to target :D x

oh em geeeeeeee

both of them dress are simply a-maze-ing!!!!! sorry but they deserved this type of language!

thank you i so wan't both !! lol x

If you look on Facebook for Lamaras dresses, her website info is there.... Worth a look and much less risky then ordering from overseas. This is my first (and last) wedding, we've live together for almost 6 years and have 2 boys together, he's stuck with me lol. Can't justify spending over a grand on a dress even if I could afford it. I would spend all my time thinking about what I could have used that money on/for the boys.

1.5lbs down this week... not as much as I'd hoped but Miles didn't feed before I go so I was carrying extra milk lol. I WILL be getting my 10% award next week. I WILL!!!

well done Ellan! a loss is a loss, much better than a gain!

I know, It's just annoying... I can see my 10% award waving at me... it's taunting me lol

God knows what I'll be like when I get close to target lol

ahaha I can't wait until I'm close to target! it's driving me crazy I just want it nowwww

I'm just telling myself that slow and steady means more chance of keeping it off and also less chance of too much excess skin... The thought terrifies me.

Back