5th July 2013... 350 days to get myself into my dream dress!

Thanks chick, how are you getting on?

yeah I think slow and steady is the best way too so i'm happy with an average of 2lb a week, I should hit my goal around my target dates at that rate too, i'm terrified of excess skin, especially as I haven't long had a baby so I want to get rid of my 'pinny' haha

Mmmmm fish and chips.

ohh wow just been on Lamaras dresses facebook amazing - thanks for sharing xx

wannabesize10 said:
ohh wow just been on Lamaras dresses facebook amazing - thanks for sharing xx

Its great isn't it. The lady is lovely too!

Hello :D

How are you getting on? Hope you're having a good day :)

BlondeGem said:
Hello :D

How are you getting on? Hope you're having a good day :)

Not too bad. Just back from weigh in. 2lbs down. Which I should be happy with but really wanted 2.5 which would have got me my 2st.

Have also started training for the 13 mile moonwalk I'm signed up to so doing that should help the pounds drop off

Thanks hun. How are you getting on? You off to the gym today?

I'm good thanks! Hmm, well I'm trying the gym every second day (reluctantly!) so I think I'll just have a swim today :D

I'm good thanks! Hmm, well I'm trying the gym every second day (reluctantly!) so I think I'll just have a swim today :D

Its ok for some hey. lol. Friday is my next training although I'm sure running around after my boys counts as body magic too lol

Its ok for some hey. lol. Friday is my next training although I'm sure running around after my boys counts as body magic too lol

Oh absolutely! I bet you're on your feet all day, maybe I could borrow someone's kids - that'll keep me fit :D

Oh absolutely! I bet you're on your feet all day, maybe I could borrow someone's kids - that'll keep me fit :D

Feel free to borrow mine lol

Not updated in a while...oops.

Just back from weigh in, 2lbs off. Am really happy as not had a fantastic week, not been terrible but not 100% if you know what I mean. Only needed 0.5lbs for my Club 10 and 2st award which I've got (with a bit extra) so am really pleased.

My next mini goal is to get under 17st. I'm aiming to do this by April 18th. About 2lbs a week so entirely doable. Won't get a chance to be on too much over the next couple of days (maybe on my phone to catch up if I get time) as I'm off to Birmingham for the wedding show with my Maid of Honour, can't wait. Although it does involve a 3.5 hour train journey with my youngest as I need to take him with me as he's still breastfed, could leave him at home with expressed milk but as I'm away for 2 days I would probably explode and me in a LOT of pain without him feeding for 2 days!

ooo well done!!

how are you finding BF? faith wouldnt take to it :(

Hi Ellen

How weird, I was just about to post on your thread as I noticed it'd been a few days since you'd been on it then you posted, scary!

Well done on your loss again this week and getting your 2 stone and Club 10, that's great!

Aw the wedding show will be fantastic, you'll have so much fun! Enjoy xxxx

ooo well done!!

how are you finding BF? faith wouldnt take to it :(

Breastfeeding is great (especially now he is sleeping more than 2 hours!), I also breastfed my first so this time was much easier as knew what to expect. He will be 1 next month so it's like 2nd nature now for us both lol.

Hi Ellen

How weird, I was just about to post on your thread as I noticed it'd been a few days since you'd been on it then you posted, scary!

Well done on your loss again this week and getting your 2 stone and Club 10, that's great!

Aw the wedding show will be fantastic, you'll have so much fun! Enjoy xxxx

I don't think to post on mine as I'm too busy replying to others lol.

Thanks, am SO happy to have it finally... SHINY!!!!

I hope it's not TOO busy at the show as Miles will not be amused! I suppose he may like all the ladies to flirt with (he's such a little player)

How are you getting on? You seem to be getting lots of exercise in? Not sure if I'd be that motivated on holiday lol

Back