Ava's New Diary....

Oh hell no!! Go to bed!!!!! Quick! I've just been thoroughly enjoying your diary, and following along your brilliant losses. Don't waver!!!!!! ..... Not only can you do this, you ARE doing this! Can you try three or four early nights this week to break the dreaded 'evening' cycle? Hang in there pet, you have so much you want to achieve this month and you really can, so don't give up on yourself. Big hugs xx

Thanks hun.

And well done to u for not caving in, it takes will power. I remember stumbling on a lot of weakness, just keep looking in the mirror and see how well youve done already, im very proud of u because i no how annoying hunger and cravings can get. Hope u enjoy your day today hunni xxx

Good luck, you seem to be sticking to it better than you previously had. Still not sure where your cravings are coming from though as I'm guessing you aren't hungry? (You shouldn't be anyway). This diet will forever be a mental battle more than physical so hope you can stick to it and reach your target for Christmas.

I do worry how you'll do with refeed and then maintaining though after the diet so hope you've researched the diaries on here as it's really really easy to undo all your hard work.

Oh hell no!! Go to bed!!!!! Quick! I've just been thoroughly enjoying your diary, and following along your brilliant losses. Don't waver!!!!!! ..... Not only can you do this, you ARE doing this! Can you try three or four early nights this week to break the dreaded 'evening' cycle? Hang in there pet, you have so much you want to achieve this month and you really can, so don't give up on yourself. Big hugs xx

Ur an absolute star Beverley. I will have a few early nights for sure. And guess what....i saw 12 11 on the scale this morning. Reward for my efforts. But thanks so much for ur message. Hope ur getting on well.

Thx Tam .... Tam i really hope to emulate your success. Had a happy 100% day today. Hope you did too darling.

James, I am doing a bit better this time alright. Hope world post lipotrim treating you well. Im not gonna think about dreaded refeed till I survive a bit longer being 100%.

4 days till weigh in. When I will hopefully...officially reach the 12's. Woop woop. Soooo many fabulous clothes to fit into.

Keep up the good work folks

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks hun, how are u getting on today? Ive started my first day of slim and save to have the low carb meal and help me maintain my weight for a while, maybe il even lose a couple more pounds. Had my 1st meal just now, dont no what to think lol.

Have a nice evening hun, another 100% for us xxx

Good day Tam thx. Hope the first day of ur new regime has gone well.

And Beverley...your a star. Im delighted to see the 12's. Got my first compliment this eve. A neighbour said i looked great :)

I am so excited for weigh in on Saturday.

Hope we're all having a good eve

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks Kuromi...

Abstaining from food (namely a chinese with me) is soooo tough. I have so much admiration for those of you who are sticking with Lipotrim long term.

I just have the feeling that i want to slip into a coma for the next few weeks. Wake me up when Im skinny. Does anyone else feel like this?

In any case...I'll try be 100% again tomoro.

Ava
xxxxx

I think most of us feel like that. I want to eat again, but I want to loose weight too, so would love to just be able to sleep for a few weeks and wake up thin without having to go through the whole no eating saga. But, if it was that easy I guess none of us would learn the valuable life lessons that go with the whole programme and would end up reverting back to the same eating habits, so as long and difficult as it is, it teaches (most) of us how to approach food in the future to stay healthy.

Hey hun, my day 1 on sns went really well, down 1 more pounds already.

Totally agree with you, i battled with lipotrim on odd days, i cooked for my family without tasting, on weekends theyd order lots of takeaways and i really thought i could just crack and give up but the joy of being skinny comes before the joy of craving silly foods. Wish i could go to sleep and wake up skinny but then what would we learn from that? Huni this experience can be horrible but when u get all skinny it will not only help u to make better food choices but just look what it will do to ur self confidence, simple things like wearing tight jeans and a small top without sucking in our stomachs, or seeing the overhangs from being fat. The rewards are great.

Hope im helping. Il help to pick u uo whenever u get low, i no i needed that when i felt weak.

Hope u have a great 100% huni xxxx

Aw thanks so much for ur motivating messages ladies. Perhaps you are both right that we need to suffer the journey to learn for the future.

Today is the first real day ive noticed the weight loss. Im 12 10 according to the scales. I purchased a size 14 winter coat today and while its snug it fits. Im delighted.

I want to see those 11's in the next few weeks. Great to hear your new diet working out Tam. And keep up the good work Kuromi. Oh to see 10stone again. Go you.

Im also day 7/8 off the cigarrettes. I feel like its my time to shine this Christmas. Want to knock a few peoples eyes out with how well im looking.

Keep up the good work folks...

Ava
xxxxx

If we lost weight really fast and easily then we'd never learn from this and we'd all be rebounding and yoyoing all the time. At least this way being as we've had to struggle and fight our way to the finish line we are more likely to have an appreciation for what we've earnt. After all nothing worth having comes easily.

Thanks hun. And go you!! Ur in the 12s. Thats considered a normal weight, imagine when u get into the 11s youll be laughing. Xx

Yes Kuromi...its a struggle for everyone. We'll fight our way to the end ....

Thx ladies I am a smoke free zone. I hope we're all looking smashing at Christmas.

Yip Tam....i havent seen the 11's in so long. I have missed them :)

Saw a BEAUTIFUL dress today. Sequin Wrap Dress | Blue | Oasis Stores

I now have a dilemma. I REALLY want said dress. But I think I will be too fat for it when Im a size 12. Do I buy the small (size 10) which i aim will fit in Feb / March. Or do i say goodbye to the dress. Did i mention I love it. What to do ladies???

Ava
xxxx

O wow!! Love that dress, very figure hugging. No way will u be fat in that dress, i think if u get it then it will inspire u even more to continue till goal. That dress is seriously sexy omg. Xx

O wow!! Love that dress, very figure hugging. No way will u be fat in that dress, i think if u get it then it will inspire u even more to continue till goal. That dress is seriously sexy omg. Xx

I bought it. WOOP WOOP. I opted for the small. So it is my goal to get into it before Valentines Day. Glad u like it Tam. Its even prettier in real life.

xxxx

Back