Ava's New Diary....

Now that's a lovely dress .... I'm so glad you bought it in the 10! That's exactly what I was going to suggest ..... No point spending £60 on a dress that will only git you for half a minute before it's too big. Let us know the minute it fits! Well done sweetie, isn't it lovely to get into pretty little things again? xx

Isnt it fabulous Bev. Its even sparklier and prettier in real life. Im not sure when it will fit me. But whenever (might as well be optimistic) it fits...I will take a wee picture. Continued success on your journey Bev. Keep up the good work also.

Ava
xxxxx

Thank you Ava.... I think the big secret for me this time around is all the positive people like you in this community who's stories make the end goal seem so achievable x you've done unbelievably well sweetie, kudos xxx

Haha Lin

Aw Im glad to be of support to anyone doing lipotrim Bev. You've done a good job so far too. Well done.

Week 3: Well i was 12st 10 again on the scales. Had hoped to be 12 9 but i do have 2 days until my impending weigh in on Saturday. eeeek.

Still over the moon with the purchase of my glittering dress. Really hoping to hit the 10's by Christmas. Ill keep u all posted in any case.

Continued success my lovely lipotrimmers

Ava
xxxxxx

Aww im exited for u. Happy u bought that dress, u wont regret it. Cant wait untill u show it off.

Sounds like ur having a good day hun, keep it up. Xxx

Aww im exited for u. Happy u bought that dress, u wont regret it. Cant wait untill u show it off.

Sounds like ur having a good day hun, keep it up. Xxx

Thanks Tam. Ive had one shake and the feeling of losing weight so rapidly is spurring me on to remain 100%

Imagine if the dress fitted me at Christmas. Its all rather exciting. I love this diet! (note: I hate it at times too)

Hope your having a good day too honey.

Ava
xxxx

I reckon you have a damn good chance of it fitting by Xmas if you keep up 100%

Oooh its almost incomprehensible that I will stick with it for that long. One day at a time for me i think. Tho ur probably right. I would have a fighting chance of fitting into it if i remain 100%

I'm joining this cheerleading to get you into that STUNNING dress for Christmas.... Ooooh, just think how you'd feel.... and what fab shoes you'd wear with it... and people's faces when you walk in the door....

Aw thx Tam. I hope I deserve to be skinny.

And thanks Grove. You are pretty small starting so u will be at your goal in no time.

I just hope i do get to don my dress and WOW everyone....perhaps I could wear it for New Years.

Roll on weigh in on Saturday :)

Keep up the good work everyone...

Ava
xxxxx

I suppose its been a battle ive endured for nearly all of my life.

I conquered it once on Lipotrim. I hope for the same this time.

I sooooooo want a chinese tonight. Its closed. Thanks f*&k

Really tempted tonight. All I can do is try my best.

Hope everyone having a better night than me

Ava
xxxx

Aww hun, everyone deserves to be skinny, youve been proving yourself for a while now,youve got the will power even if u think u dont, not anyone can do lipotrim, its literally like a difficult puzzle.

Your not the only one craving junk hun, im literally craving pizza with all the sides!! Its so frustrating but its best we keep that perfect image that youve got in your head of the dress. I beleive that even if the chineese shop was open that you still wouldnt give in, i no where your heart it and your heart wants skinny. Hope u have a wonderful crave free day hunni, u can do this xxx

Aw thx Tam. Nice to know Im not the only one with severe cravings :) You've done soooo well. Ive said it before but ur inspiring doll.

Ur right Lin...it aint easy. Ill try to envisage myself in that dress. I actually bought another size 12 dress to slim into. Note to self. Must stop buying clothes. Lol

Thx Kuromi...im super glad i didnt cave. Great things come to those who wait :)

And dear Bev...Ive had a terrific 100% day :) I hope u have had the same??

Im so grateful for everyones messages of support. I have weigh in tomoro. Ive been 100% all week and i have a feeling it will show on the scales. :) Thx so much to everyone who spurred me on when I was weak.

I should be 12 10 tomoro. Thats a loss of 18lbs if my maths is correct. And only 11lbs to get into the 11's.

Keep dreaming thin folks...

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks Kuromi...hope uve had a good 100% day

And thanks Bev ...im now dreaming of the 11's...lol. How are you getting on honey? Good day?

Ava
xxxx

Aw Ty. All my days are 100%, I'm feeling quite boring as everyone else is cheating and loosing and here's me being really good and loosing slowly. Makes me wonder sometimes what's the point. But, I'm not going to give in. I've got 1stone 4lbs to go and 20 days to do it.

Back