Ava's New Diary....

Wow well done Kuromi. It sounds like food isnt a constant temptation for u. Lucky girl..

So folks....weigh in. Ive lost 7lbs this week bringing me to 12stone 9lbs!!! I am delighted. I just want to thank all you lovely lipotrimmers who posted messages of support. If not for this forum...I would have defo caved.

So despite dreaming of a mini breakfast I will try and focus on my attic full of smaller clothes.

I also went shopping ....again. I cant go out for food / drinks ...but its a costly substitute. Anyone else find this??

Keep up the good work folks...

A very happy Ava
xxxx

Well I do think about food a lot but I know I'm only craving it because I miss it not because I'm hungry and I think that's where a lot of others slip up, they convince themselves they are hungry and go and eat something, whereas i tell myself I don't want it as I'm being provided with everything I need, so eating it would just be pointless and I can usually move on and think about something else.

Good strategy Kuromi - I'll be pinching that Thank you very much lol

Well put Kuromi :)

Thx so much Bev. Makes up for a dissapointing week last week...and spurs me on for a good loss next week. Happy Days.

2 shakes down today ...1 to go. I have 3 weeks before the big party. I could lose 12lbs. Bringing me to 11 11lb if my maths is correct. Wow.

Ava
xxxx

Aw thx Sam, Teapot and Grove. Ye are very kind ladies.

I am just going to try for another good week. I really want to shine this Christmas. And I have that Tartan themed party on November 30th...my mini skirt is en route thanks to asos....it BETTER fit! I bought a size 14. Glamorous | Glamorous Tartan Skirt at ASOS

If I continue with the diet I could weigh in at 11stone 12lbs. Possibility ex will be there. Another reason to impress :)

Hope we're all having a good day

Ava
xxxxx

Yaaaay well done on the loss hunni, thats ACE. So proud of u!!! I knew u could do it.

Hope ur smiling all weekend. Xxx

Ps love the skirt!! Shopaholic in a good way xxxx

Haha Ive been called worse. Its pretty accurate. I cant stop shopping.

Thx I was absolutely delighted. It hasnt become easier to avoid food tho. I still suffer with severe cravings :(

How have you done this diet for so long? Have u ever cheated? Im so impressed by your stats Tam. Really just hope for that success for myself. 10lbs till i see the 11's. I hope I can do it It is so worth it.

Hope everyone having a lovely night

Ava
xxxxx

Haha Ive been called worse. Its pretty accurate. I cant stop shopping.

Thx I was absolutely delighted. It hasnt become easier to avoid food tho. I still suffer with severe cravings :(

How have you done this diet for so long? Have u ever cheated? Im so impressed by your stats Tam. Really just hope for that success for myself. 10lbs till i see the 11's. I hope I can do it It is so worth it.

Hope everyone having a lovely night

Ava
xxxxx

Hey hun, i find the closer you are to goal the more u will dream about food.

Unfortunately i didnt lose all that weight on lipotrim hun, a few stones came off doing a little bit of every diet under the sun, lost some calorie counting then did the rest with atkins, after that i took a yr or so off but was still maintaining the weight but obviously i was putting on some then losing then the cycle repeated itself, i have done lipotrim before but failed miserably, guess i wasnt in the right frame of mind, how ever i did do lipotrim for a month this time with absolutely no cheating, It wasnt easy and i lost 25 odd pounds which is nearly 2 st so i wouldnt take all the credit lol but i lost the weight gradually over 2 yrs which isnt a long time considering the plateau i faced for the longest time and some days i was totally off plan, so i made a vow to try lipotrim again and stay on for a month to get a stone off and i lost nearly 2.

Think i need to update my stats now as im a lower weight than that but gona leave that till my official weigh in on tuesday.

But well done to u hun, youve past the half way line to being skinny, skinny is waiting for u, keep walking towards it, cant wait to see the before and after pics, u wont beleive u did it? But i got faith that u will. Xxx

Hey hun, i find the closer you are to goal the more u will dream about food.

Unfortunately i didnt lose all that weight on lipotrim hun, a few stones came off doing a little bit of every diet under the sun, lost some calorie counting then did the rest with atkins, after that i took a yr or so off but was still maintaining the weight but obviously i was putting on some then losing then the cycle repeated itself, i have done lipotrim before but failed miserably, guess i wasnt in the right frame of mind, how ever i did do lipotrim for a month this time with absolutely no cheating, It wasnt easy and i lost 25 odd pounds which is nearly 2 st so i wouldnt take all the credit lol but i lost the weight gradually over 2 yrs which isnt a long time considering the plateau i faced for the longest time and some days i was totally off plan, so i made a vow to try lipotrim again and stay on for a month to get a stone off and i lost nearly 2.

Think i need to update my stats now as im a lower weight than that but gona leave that till my official weigh in on tuesday.

But well done to u hun, youve past the half way line to being skinny, skinny is waiting for u, keep walking towards it, cant wait to see the before and after pics, u wont beleive u did it? But i got faith that u will. Xxx

Ah i see honey. Well congrats on Liptotrim you've done so well. And thank you. I want to be a teeny tiny 8stone 10lbs so i have a long way to go. Grrrr

Week 4: Cannot believe im in week 4. Its been a struggle. I just try take each day as it comes, fighting off the night time cravings only to feel much better the following day. My wee tartan mini arrived in the post for my tartan themed party end of Nov. Woop woop. Its a biteen small. I have abt 2 and a half weeks to fit into it.

How is everyone getting on...wishing you all a super 100% day :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks hunni xxx

Omg i no, it was a shocker to me when i past a week and was still going strong, youll get to that teeny size in no time, imagine wearing anything u want without feeling big.... U will fit into that skirt with all the pounds and inches that your dropping, youll see xxx

Thanks hunni xxx

Omg i no, it was a shocker to me when i past a week and was still going strong, youll get to that teeny size in no time, imagine wearing anything u want without feeling big.... U will fit into that skirt with all the pounds and inches that your dropping, youll see xxx

Aw thx Tam. Its so difficult to live life without food. We are sacrificing a lot. Altho tbh I would murder a Chinese and a glass of wine tonight. Saw the wee skirt on my bed...and thought....food or slim....i choose slim.

Hope I can stay strong. Thanks to everyone who's commented on my wee diary. It often spurs me on.

Ava
xxxxxx

I still have to find something nice to wear for some of my nights out. I threw loads of stuff out convinced I would never get into a 8 or 10 again - little did I know that 2 months later I'd be taking in my size 12s. Now I've got to go out and find something new, but I'm kinda scared incase I try a 10 and it's too small as I don't know how I'd feel about that at the moment. I'm trying to hold off until I've reached goal but that might be cutting it a bit fine for time to find something.

Aw pity u threw out those clothes Kuromi. Im sure you'll find something adequate when ur skinny as you have a lot more options....you dont have to cover up your lumps and bumps.

Week 4: Well folks. Stood on the scales. Im weighing in at 12st 7lbs!!!! DELIGHTED!!!

I now have 8lbs to lose to see the 11's. They are in sight! This diet really does yield fantastic results if u stick to it. Im so glad I didnt cave last night.

How is everyone getting on?

Ava
xxxxx

Hey hun, hope ur enjoying ur day, im a happy bunny today, lost 6lbs this week!! I think another 4 to go then maintainance xxx

Hey hun, hope ur enjoying ur day, im a happy bunny today, lost 6lbs this week!! I think another 4 to go then maintainance xxx

Oh wow Tam...go you doll!!!! Your doing soooo well....

Another night battling the chinese for me it seems. Its too f*&kin accessible. Its right beside my house :(

Ava
xxxxx

Aww thank u huni, im over the moon as ive been feeling so bloated, didnt expect much as totm is due any day now

Unfortunately im battling the cravings now too. I want chocolate, chineese, kebabs, everything, its horrible. Im happy ive got a bar a day to keep me sane lol.

I no how u feel. Must be sl bloody frustrating living right next to a takeaway, i really admire your resistance. Your a strong determined woman, you deserve nothing but the biggest losses each week, lets hope the cravings dissapear for a while ayyy.

Enjoy your night hun xxx

Back