Becky's Diet Diary

Oh my gosh i love the tesco ones =D They are so tasty and so low in calories and have one or two of our five a day =) I love the chicken, new potato and vegetables one and have also tried the sausage and root vegetable mash, I want to try the braised beef and root vegetable mash next =) Do you find they fill you up? x

I am not a big fan of Asda, i bought an Asda tomato ragu sauce and it was so sugary bleargh, the bf even said it was horrible and he will eat gone off yoghurt lol x

they are good, and I always feel full after them, I sometimes add some extra veg if I'm feeling really hungry. I don't think I've had one that I haven't liked. ... asda's "healthy" meals are so bland. .. It's a shame because their normal ones are really tasty but too calorific :-(

they are good, and I always feel full after them, I sometimes add some extra veg if I'm feeling really hungry. I don't think I've had one that I haven't liked. ... asda's "healthy" meals are so bland. .. It's a shame because their normal ones are really tasty but too calorific :-(

I often add a bag of steamed sunshine vegetables to mine as I love vegetables :)

In January I am thinking of doing innocent smoothie for breakfast, covent garden soup for lunch and a tesco healthy meal for dinner to try and boost my weight loss again :)

That sounds like a good plan. ... Although I don't think I could make it to lunch without my porridge! !!

day 99

1.6lbs off this week :-D

breakfast : porridge
snack : strawberries and grapes
lunch : went to the pub and had an all day breakfast. ... Very yummy and very very naughty. ... I'm 80 over my calories for the day if I don't eat anything else! !!!

Last edited:
day 100

I made it to 100 days :-D whilst I haven't necessarily been a total Saint this whole time I haven't been any where near the sinner I would have been. ...I've had a few days where I've eaten more than I should but on the whole this is 100 days of a good, healthy eating lifestyle that works for me and definitely something I should be able to maintain in the long term. ... and it has clearly worked as I'm over 35lbs lighter than I was 100 days ago!!!

breakfast : porridge and a Cadbury highlight
lunch: chicken and broccoli pie and fruit salad
snack: strawberries and grapes
dinner: chicken breast, new potatoes and veg

did an hour at the gym tonight. ..30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike. ...I was doing 90 minutes at the gym but hit a point this week where I was totally exhausted so I think maybe I was over doing it so I've eased off for a bit to let my body adjust. .. In the new year I plan to up this again but 60 minutes of cardio and then some weight training to tone up for the summer! !

Last edited:
day 101

breakfast: porridge before gym then Spanish omelette and beans after
lunch: braised beef with root vegetable mash
snack: melon and grapes
gone over my calories today as had pizza for dinner. .. Will have a super strict day tomorrow to make up for it!

despite saying I was easing off a bit at the gym I did 90 minutes this morning!

Last edited:
day 102

didn't have any breakfast this morning as not hungry after last night's pizza!

lunch: chicken and vegetable soup with a slice of today
dinner : chicken, new potatoes and veg and melon and grapes

Last edited:
day 103

struggling with motivation at the moment which is not good, having a really strict day today to try and get back on track, pizza on Saturday was a bad idea and yesterday I seemed to find it impossible to avoid treats. ... It doesn't help that with Christmas fast approaching there seems to be naughty food everywhere! !!

lunch : chicken and bacon soup and a fruit salad

cant edit above post. ..

snack: highlights and half a cookie
dinner : steak on its own. ... not really hungry but figured this would stop me from picking at naughty snacks!

day 104

snack: graze apple and cinnamon flapjack
lunch: chicken and mango salad and fruit salad
dinner: jacket potato with beans

gym: 30 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike :-D

Last edited:
day 105

snack : mini malt loaf
lunch: Ham and egg salad and fruit
snack: breakfast biscuits and a cadbury highlight
dinner : baked potato with beans

gym : 30 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike :-D

Last edited:
day 106

3.4lbs off this week somehow! !!

2.8lbs to go for Christmas! !! This is going to be hard with meals out planned and lots ofgoodies floating around but I'm determined to do it!

Was at work at 6am so starving this morning!

breakfast : porridge and breakfast biscuits
lunch: steak and chips at the pub
dinner: fruit salad

Last edited:
day 107

I have the day off work today so I have been doing my cleaning and sorting the house ready to put Christmas Dec's up tomorrow, just been the gym too :-D

breakfast : sausage and egg bagel (a bit naughty but burnt off with cleaning and the gym)
dinner: braised beef with root vegetable mash

gym: 30 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike

Last edited:
day 108

busy day today. .. Christmas Dec's are up and just been to the cinema to watch Paddington bear :-D

breakfast : Spanish omelette with beans
dinner: chicken fajitas
snack: popcorn

day 109

wearing clothes that were too tight on me 2 weeks ago. .. starting to really notice a difference in my body shape now. .. It took a while for me to see it! !!

dinner: Sunday dinner
snack: dairy milk

Last edited:
day 110

breakfast: porridge
snack: mini malt loaf
lunch : sausage and vegetable soup and a fruit salad
dinner : Salmon and broccoli pie

Last edited:
day 111

not a good start to the day. ... or a very good start depending which way you look at it. ....

breakfast : carrot cake :O someone's birthday and it was the most amazing slice of carrot cake I've ever eaten! !!!
lunch: chicken and bacon soup and a fruit salad
snack : chocolate cake. .. (Going to have to work hard at the gym tonight! !)
dinner: jacket potato with beans

gym : totally overdid it. ...60 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike. ...I ache already :-( :'(

Last edited:
Back