china is starting cruise

weighed in this morning. Back down to 139lbs from 143lbs when I came home 3 weeks ago. ( prob will go back up tomorrow because a birthday meal for my son is planned for tonight, involving biryani & chocolate cake) I know dukan works, I just have a problem getting the plan started!

Tell me about it! But once you do, it feels great! Jx

Birthday meal was lovely even if I say so myself. The boy loved everything that I cooked. Now back to the wagon yet again!!!!

China.................Christmas is coming come on we can do it xxx

plodding on!

weighed in, after all my dodgy eating and drinking last week I am STS this morning. Happy with that as i thought I'd have a gain. Onwards and downwards!

Nice! Keep it up! Jx

i've been good & done some form of exercise every day this week. just debating with myself whether to get up early & gym or to stay under the duvet. I'm at the children's. Cooked healthy Indian curry & Trini chicken stew for them last night, with mashed cauliflower instead of rice. I prefer the texture if I grate it first then steam it but just cooking and mashing is so much easier.
So far it's been quite a good week food wise, not 100% dukan but not 100% disaster either.
Going to look at the recipes for some inspiration for todays food. x

China are you on FB???

Last edited:
back on dukan!!!

TOOT TOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heads down Bums up xxx

B-dukan egg sandwich
L-3 chicken thighs
snack -hard boiled egg
D-3 chicken thighs,shiritaki noodles,stir fry

Back on the bus.
step by step
xxx

Hi suze!

I'm back on mm and just poking around to see who's here! Hope all is well,

Cx

Just realised that its nearly two years since first dabbled with dukan. Lost loads the first time but since then have only been halfheartedly dieting. not quite following dukan at the moment but attempting to eat healthily while following dukan PV days.

Just realised that its nearly two years since first dabbled with dukan. Lost loads the first time but since then have only been halfheartedly dieting. not quite following dukan at the moment but attempting to eat healthily while following dukan PV days.

fab china babe....are you doing PV days every day, sort of like conso?

xxx

fab china babe....are you doing PV days every day, sort of like conso?

xxx
i din't want to do total dukan again. I now realise that I can lose the weight while on cruise then it becomes more difficult for me to maintain. Instead I am doing the PV days of dukan but eating clean with no wheat as well. So far have lost 8lbs in a month this way. I know this is prob the wrong forum for this way of eating but i wanted to continue with my old diary from dukan days.

Back