Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

Got it! Thanks :)

It's amazing how high syn some stuff is that I wouldn't have thought twice about having before! I am pretty happy that fudges are on there because I love them mmmm. I managed to not have my curly wurly this evening as I was distracted by making a meal plan for next weeks SP week!

My partners away next week with work so it means I can cook carb free meals without feeling guilty! Happy days! Recon you will still try SP?

Todays menu.

B I had toast and marmite/ flora light.
L Turkey/veg soup. Muller greek yoghurt 0.5
Hifi bar 6

I'm having one of my fav SW recipes for tea. It's Baked meatballs/ ratatouille with pasta. I love this recipe it's just really nice that the veg tastes more than if you cook it in a pan.

I am starving waiting for this recipe to cook. Ha !! x

Hey sorry I didn't reply earlier had a manic day! I am also wanting to try the cauliflower rice, if you are brave before me you will have to report back!

Yummy meatballs!! I was meant to do meatball pasta bake for dinner but time got away with me so I just made thrown together SW burgers and sweet potato chips with veggies! Was nice but disappointed as had my heart set on meatball Bake.. Even more so now I've seen you had them!

Today's food:

B - Alpen light and a banana

L - low fat super noodles as was in a rush and had to run home at lunch and walk the dog :( had an orange as a snack in the afternoon

D - SW burger sweet potato chips and veggies

Just got back from my first gym class of the year - les mills body attack! It was a killer but I feel so much better for going. also trying to increase my water as I don't drink enough (apart from wine lol) so I've had 2.5 litres today

Today's foods..

B - 2 oranges and a hifi light

L - vegetable pasta (peppers onion and tomato sauce)

D - more pasta after gym as I was starving! With tomatoes and cheese hex a

Snack - banana

Did a body pump class tonight and thought I wasn't gunna make it through but just about managed! Will ache big time tomorrow!

How's your day been?

Hi I had a good day really. Well done on the classes you are going great guns.

You don't seem to be eating much .Do you not eat all your syns or HEX's ?

Yesterday I had
B toast jam
L jacket pot & beans & cheese ( syns) yoghurt ( 0.5)
D left over meatball pasta

i had a few chocolate orange segments which I shouldn't of :sigh:
Today my hubby is at work on backshift so I'll be making dinner for one. My mum is making the kids tea after school. I bought some M&S Thai curry sauce with coconut which I adore. It's the count on us range I checked the syns and it is high 13 for the jar .......xx

I meant to say I made a pasta salad for lunch Pasta, spring onion , grated carrot, peppers, spring onion , sweetcorn and tuna. I addes 2 TBsp of 70 % less fat salad cream ( 2 syns)

x

Sounds like you've had a good couple of days, well done! We're nearly a week in now. Don't know about you but I'm finding it easier to stay motivated this time so far..

Your pasta salad sounds nice :) shame about the sauce but maybe have it as a treat Saturday, split between 2 that's not the end of the world!

Today's food:

B - orange and Alpen light bar

L - jacket potato with beans and salad

D - beef fajitas with lettuce wraps (had 1 normal wrap with syns!)

Snacked on grapes and 2 plums today to.

Tomorrow we are getting pizza in at work, going to try and time my lunch break so I can go out when they arrive so I'm not tempted!

How are you feeling about weigh in sat?

OOh beef fajita's sound lovely might do that next week. I think we've both had a good week so far really. I'm looking forward to weigh and I agree I am finding it easier this time too.

Tea was rushed and had a crap day at work with hubby at work I just did my best .....

SW chips cooked in the airfrier, bacon, mushrooms and beans. I should of had more veg but hey ho. I used syns on a hifi bar and extra milk. I actually feel less bloated today. xx

That sounds like an awesome dinner to me! Sometimes it's nice to leave the veg out or you get sick of it.

What's your airfryer like? Is it an actifry (I think that's what I mean!) have looked at them many times but wasn't sure if they were worth the money as I didn't know anyone who had one.

Hi it's this one here ..well actually this is the new version . Mine has a dial on the front rather than a digital display. We like it for chips for a family of 4 it takes 30 mins. It's really good we use it lots. My friend at work had one and he rated it highly so I bought one. I've only ever done raw potatoes in them to make SW chips but I know he has done frozen chicken nuggets/frozen oven chips etc in his.
Buy PHILIPS HD9230/20 Viva Airfryer - Ink Black | Free Delivery | Currys

That's not as bad as I thought price wise actually! May invest after payday. I love sweet potato chips so I guess I could do them in one too?

Just planning out my EESP week for next week.. Got these dinners down so far:

Beef stir fry with bean sprouts
Chicken fajitas (lettuce wraps)
Ham and mushroom Omelette with veggies
Grilled chicken with roast veg

Will prob have chicken salad or ham salad sarnies with fruit for lunches as got lots of running back and forward with the dog next week as bf is away.

Oh and also maybe something with the cauliflower rice! Not sure what tho!

Didn't update yesterday so:

B - Alpen light, orange

L - work ordered dominos for everyone but I resisted and had a jacket spud with beans and an apple

D - quorn burger, sweet potato wedges and baked beans! Was yummy.

Went to the gym and did 45min cardio too.

Weigh in this morning... 3.5lb off! So pleased :)
Good luck with yours let me know how it goes! x

Welldone Charlotte Ann that's a great first week.

Well I'm a bit gutted to be honest I stayed the same . I have been really really good too. The only thing maybe was my lunch leaked at work so I had to buy it in the canteen. I did the best I could and bought shepherds pie. I can imagine it wont be 100 % SW but I can't see that being the reason that I stayed the same. The group was packed today and I had to leave before the consultant read out my maintain. I had a hair app and the class was full with new members so I left without speaking to the consultant. One of his helpers said he would ring me.

I actually feel less bloated etc so I really expected a loss. I'm just going to stick in even more otherwise I'll only make it worse. xxx

I know how gutting it is to stay the same when you expect a loss but use it as motivation to keep it up and I am sure you will see the right result next week. Sometimes results are delayed as well so even though you have been 100% you may not see it until the following week. Try not to let it get you down :)

Are you still planning on some SP next week? I've been shopping and got all my bits and plan on doing mainly SP days but with the backup of some carbs in if I really struggle I can switch back to EE and still be on plan.

Hi yeah , I've been shopping today. I think I'll do a few SP days not sure if I'll manage everyday. I bought a cauliflower to try it as rice. I looked at a few EE recipes before I went too and bought everything for the ones I liked. I'm not too gutted now I think I was more shocked as I really expected a good loss. Ah well onwards and upwards xxx

Oh let me know what the rice is like! I also bought a cauliflower with other intentions but may have to give it a go if it's nice with the left overs.

Well done you for staying on track, here's to a great loss next week!

B Toast ( HEX B ) , bacon & mushrooms

HEX A is for milk in coffee as always.

L Omelette with mushrooms, peppers & spring onion with baked beans

D Gammon , SW Chips, mushrooms, onions, Peas & sweetcorn.

syns on extra milk , Mint kit kat ( 5.5 ) Flora at breakfast time.

xx

Back