Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

Just got back from body pump at gym, think my arms might fall off! I thought it was supposed to get easier :(

B - Alpen light, muller light, satsuma

L - brown bread cheese salad sandwich and another satsuma

D - good old spag Bol! Syns for a bit of extra cheese :)

Forgot to update yesterday!

B - muller light, satsuma and Alpen light

L - macaroni cheese (10)

D - SW spag Bol with lots of veggies in

B Toast and boiled egg

L leftover meatball / pasta sauce in a jacket potato
Muller cappuccino flavour

D

I've just had the nicest tea with my favourite things ..bit random as hubby at work so I can please myself.

Salmon fillet , mashed sweet potato, steamed spinach with garlic mushrooms . ( using Tesco HL creme fraiche. 0.5 per tbsp)

I've had 10 syns today in all.

Are you confident for tomorrow ? I was but I'm not sure I've lost much :fingerscrossed:

B - weetabix and milk

L - jacket potato with tuna sweet corn and light mayo (2) and a side salad

D - pasta with tomatoes, peas and sweet corn

I am feeing ok ish about tomorrow, I can never tell though so who knows! I am sure you will do fine. Your dinner sounds yummy by the way!

1lb off this week, normally I'd say only a pound but I am learning that slow and steady wins the race :) Aiming for 2 next week to get my half stone award.
How did you get on?

Morning , well done it's all going in the right direction. I lost 2lbs so that's 5 in total. I would also love 2lbs next week but I would be happy with 1lb to be honest. I tend to not be a big loser so as long as I lose or maintain I will be happy.

Well done :) were at the same point now which is nice! Full force for next week!

I can't wait until we get our first 1/2 stone :D

B toast and jam, boiled egg and a slice of bacon.

L WW love fibre pitta bead ( 5 ) , Tesco chunky chicken pieces sweet chilli ( free and lovely ) rocket and salad leaves
Banana

D I am making a Sunday roast today. I have a huge turkey crown so will cook that and use the leftovers next week. Carrot and turnip mash, SW roast pots, cabbage, gravy ( 1.5) peas and sweetcorn and maybe a yorkshire pudding if I have syns left.

I use lots of milk when I'm off so I need to syn extra milk for coffee. ( helps get me through the ironing ;) )

Yeah it will be a good boost when we get it :)

Haha I feel your pain the the ironing, I definitely need a coffee or 2 to get through it and usually blare some music to try and forget I am doing it haha!

Brunch - full English.. 2 ww sausages (1), baked beans, wm toast hex b, poached egg, grilled bacon

Dinner is at mums but I think it's some type of casserole which she is really good at making syn free for me! Maybe a couple of syns if any thickening stuff.

Had a blip yesterday evening and ended up with takeaway curry with onion bhaji and had a naan!
:(

Drawn a line under it and back on it today though..

B - satsuma, banana

L - egg and ham salad with thousand island dressing (4)

D - pasta with ww sausage (1), grilled bacon, chopped tomatoes, onion and mushrooms.

Off to body attack class at 7.30 to try and undo some of yesterday's curry!

I wouldn't worry about it the main thing is you are back on track.

I had a blip too. My hubby froze what I was having for my tea , he was at work so I didn't bother making any for me. It began with 3 leftover Thorntons...I'd had a rotten day at work . Anyway today is another day.

B toast and jam.

L ( i'd planned to take soup but the queue for the microwaves were horrendous and I had a meeting to go to. I got a jacket potato and beans instead.
Muller yoghurt

D Rice, Chorizo and prawn one pot :character00100: 5.5 syns for the full recipe . I had a huge portion ( half ) so was 2.6 syns well worth it.

Hi fi bar 3

11 syns in total.

I found it quite easy to get back on track this time. When I've done SW before if I fell off the wagon I kept being bad for days before I sorted myself out. I think it's because I read a quote that goes something like "if you dropped your phone you wouldn't keep stamping on it, so why do the same when you have a bad eating day" (that's probably not quite right lol but you'll get the idea!)

B - Alpen light, satsuma

L - jacket potato, chilli and cheese

D - maggi sizzling beef (2.5) with veg and rice! Was very yummy and quick!

I found it quite easy to get back on track this time. When I've done SW before if I fell off the wagon I kept being bad for days before I sorted myself out. I think it's because I read a quote that goes something like "if you dropped your phone you wouldn't keep stamping on it, so why do the same when you have a bad eating day" (that's probably not quite right lol but you'll get the idea!)

Do you know I feel like that this time around. I think time I actually feel like I will get to goal . We aren't that far away from goal really we just have to keep going. :D

B Toast n jam (1)

L soup , muller yoghurt (0)

D Tesco HL sausages x 2 ( 2)
Sw chips, egg, mushrooms, onion and steam veg.

Snack walkers baked crisps 7.5 ( they were a large bag as I normally buy multipacks. I got these at work as I was starving today )

I feel the same - we can both get there this time! We can help each other get there.

B - 2 Alpen light, satsuma

L - pasta, tomatoes, mushroom, onion

D - chicken, bacon and leek bake topped with cheese (A) and new potatoes. 3 syns for the packet mix!

I need to start using some more syns I think so I might have a curly wurly tonight!

I feel the same - we can both get there this time! We can help each other get there.

Definitely I really feel like this thread is helping. I also have been asked to help at the local SW group meet and greet . That will make me go every week so I will feel like I'm letting them down if I don't go.

D - chicken, bacon and leek bake topped with cheese (A) and new potatoes. 3 syns for the packet mix!

That sounds lovely , what kind of packet mix is it ?

Oh wow that's awesome what an incentive to keep you on track! I agree this thread is helping me, you've given me some great ideas and advice so thank you!

Its a Schwartz one, it's called chicken and leek bake. It's 7 syns for the whole packet but I actually only had a quarter so overestimated syns! Very yummy. Will add some more veg to the left overs tomorrow to bulk it out. I really like some of the packet mixes as when there split between 4 people then the syns are minimal. There ideal for a quick throw together dinner with added veggies! Got a stroganoff one for Sunday which I will add mushroom, peppers, onions too and that is 7 syns per pack and there will be 3 of us eating.

I will have to investigate those packets tomorrow.

Today

B Toast and jam

L soup, muller & quavers ( 5.5)

D SW chips, steak , mushrooms & onions, steamed veg dollop of mustard

HiFi bar (3)

Also the season and shake ones are low syn (think there colmans) and some of them are lovely.

B - toast with jam (2)

L - ww tomato soup (4) and chicken breast

D - left over dinner from yesterday (3?)

How you feeling about weigh in tomorrow?

I don't think I've lost anything to be honest but I'm fine with that. How about you ? I'm looking forward to a nice glass of wine tomorrow x

I feel the same. Although I just measured myself and I've lost 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips which I'm very pleased with so id be happy with a maintain :)

Back