Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

Looks like a good day to me :)

B - 2 wm toast with jam

L - ham, egg, cucumber and Philadelphia light (bit random lol) and a muller light Greek yogurt

D - quorn chilli with rice and extra veg

Also taken spike (the dog) for a 4 mile walk today as partner has gone away for the week now and trying to keep busy as I'm rubbish at being home alone! I feel lots of gym sessions might occur this week through boredom lol.

Forgot to update yesterday -

B - 2 weetabix and a plum and orange

L - ham and egg salad

Snack - pepper and carrot dipper in philli light

D - shepherds pie with veg (swede and carrot mash on top)

Does this sound like an sp day? Still not 100% sure on it all

I think you need to add another B choice , also are you having an A choice ?

Today for me.

B Toast and marmite ,flora ( 1.0)
L Soup, Greek muller ( 0.5)
D Mushroom omelette sprinkle of parmasean cheese ( 2.0), steam veg, bacon ( needed using )

2 x Crunchie choc biscuits ( 4 each ) Hubby bought these from a a bloody Cadbury shop ... still 12 syns in total for today so ok.

Yeah I had milk with my weetabix for A choice, didn't have a second B choice though forgot about that but had 2 today :)

Today's meals:

B - 2 Alpen lights and an apple

L - 2 nimble bread with ham, tomato and cucumber. A plum and satsuma.

D - chicken breast with bbq sauce (3) and mozarella a choice, and brocolli.

Naughtily bought some ice cream today as I'm feeling a bit lonely at home on my own this week so will have a couple of scoops while i watch a film later but will still just about be within my syns.

It's nice to have a treat every now and then :) hope you enjoyed your biscuits!

Today's eatings..

B - Alpen light bar and apple

L - nimble bread sarnie with ham cucumber and tomato, and a plum

D - Turkey stirfry

Snacks - accidently ate 2 biscuit curls! Oops!

Off to the gym for Zumba now to burn of those bics!

I'm sure the biscuit curls will be fine.

For me today

B toast , flora and marmite
L Leftover pasta, chicken and homemade tomato sauce ( had peppers, mushrooms , onions and garlic in ) Muller greek yoghurt.
D Jacket potato with Heinz veg chilli twas lovely 2 syns for a large tin. Steam veg

Hifi bar and apple .

Didn't know the veg chilli was only 2 syns will have to add to my shopping list!

Charlotte they also do a Fajita , Mexican and chili one .

B Toast
L Soup, Yoghurt , Apple.
D Salmon, steamed veg and Cauliflower rice ( twas surprisingly nice. I used stock , chilli and herbs and put in a shallow pan and cooked for about 5 mins ) Now I know what it tastes like I would defo do a SP day .

x

They all sound so good! Definitely look out for them on the next shop!

B - muller light and an apple and satsuma

L - wm sarnie with ham and cucumber, Pom bears (4)

D - pasta n sauce packet (1) with mozarella (a) and pepperoni (4) With brocolli

Also been to Kettlebell class today.
Just ordered a water infusing bottle thing that you can put fruit in a centre bit of the bottle and it infuses your water with the flavour! Getting a bit bored of plain water and I am unsure on which flavoured water is free so thought this might liven it up a bit for me

Well done, glad you persevered :)

Only lost 1/2 lb. gutted as had a few SP days but clearly it doesn't work for me so back to normal EE days today to hope for a better loss next week!

Yes but a loss is a loss !!!! You don't have much to loose so you wont loose masses each week. It's going in the right direction and that's the main thing x

Yeah that is very true :) just frustrating but it's made me determined to continue and hopefully see at least a pound off next week! Having a bit of a cheat though tonight, got pulled pork enchiladas. I actually think it will come to about 15 syns and I haven't had any other syns today so I should be fine :)

Are you going to try any SP days or stick to EE?

I think I'm going to stick to EE for now. I might save SP for when I'm really struggling. I'm also going to have a bit of a cheat. I am having a few vinos and I haven't even thought about tea but I wont be counting. I'll be right back on the wagon again tomorrow. Enjoy your enchiladas.

Enjoy whatever you decide to have too. Sometimes we need a little cheat to keep us sane. I may join you on the vino tonight too :)

Haven't read that one, but will have a look through tomorrow. Always needing inspiration to keep it interesting so hope to find something new on there!

Hi I hope you had a nice weekend.

Todays food

B toast , flora light ( 1.0) marmite
L Bacon, lentil & veg soup
Muller greek yoghurt ( 0.5)
Hi fi rocky road bar ( 3.)

D SW chips, 2 x Nume cumberland sausages ( 1 each ) mushrooms, beans and steamed veg

xx

Hey lovely weekend thanks, I hope you did too!

B - muller light Greek style (0.5) and an Alpen light

L - pasta salad (brown pasta with pepper, cucumber, spring onion and tomato with ff vinegarette)

D - left over enchilada (6?) with brocolli and green beans

Also been to gym after work today.

Also, I found a good website for recipe ideas. Slimming eats, not sure if it's com or co.uk but if you google it you'll find it. Absolutely tonnes of recipes!

I used to make quite alot of recipes from Slimming eats last time I followed SW. Her blog is awesome.

I've saved lots of recipes to word docs on my pc now so I am hoping to try out lots over the coming weeks to stop me getting bored.

B Toast & flora& Marmite. Banana
L Lentil & bacon soup
Greek Muller ( 0.5)

D Tuna & olive pasta bake ( 3 syns for the cheese and olives )
Steamed veg.

I will have a rocky road Hi fi bar later on I think xx

That's a good idea. I need to make a list of ones I want to try. I have a habit of finding recipes thinking I'll try them and then forgetting where I saw them!

Today

B - banana and Alpen light

L - jacket potato with beans and some pineapple and grapes

D - off to zizzi with a friend tonight and planning on having either the spaghetti in tomato and basil sauce, or the chicken in white wine sauce with new pots and green beans. May treat myself to some gelato for dessert if I stick to diet coke and no wine!

Back