Diary of a desperate girl...

Had a good day so far today ... I've had about 1000 cals (including dinner that I'm about to eat) and I'm going to have a break from exercise as I just ache everywhere! Going to go to the cinema tonight but will stay away from treats and hopefully keep it a relatively low number to make up for sucking Saturday! And I managed to ignore all the treats that were still hanging around at work except for one Oreo ... But I think that's allowed :)

So, I'm feeling good and the plan is to get up early tomorrow and do the wii as I'm at a friend's house tomorrow evening so no time for exercise then.

Eeeee. I feel really upbeat today - it's a pretty great feeling! Now time for haddock and peas ... Nom nom nom.

Yay for feeling upbeat! Hope you have a great time at Cinema too, I reckon the Oreo is allowed too lol.

Just about to head off to Zumba and I still ache from Saturday - groan!

Thanks! Haha. I hope Zumba went well!

I moved my start weight to 16st 6lb ... Is that cheating? I just think the scales must have been wrong at the beginning cos I couldn't have put on that amount at that first weekend so I just thinking something crazy went on with the scales when I first got them out the box. I've mainly done it so I can set myself some new goals as I set the old ones when the scales showed 15st 11lb.

Let me know if its cheating and ill change it back!

I don't think it would be right to see it as cheating. Cheating is when you eat a whole box of malteasers and don't record it, or you say you did an hour of exercise when you didn't etc. You said straight away that you thought something wasn't right and if feeling like you have lost 4lbs is going to help keep you motivated then why not? :)

Haha, okay - thank you! It's sort of motivation ... I just basically wanted to re-jig my goals cos it just felt like I wasn't working towards anything cos I don't even weigh 15st 11! Does that make sense? It just felt weird working towards my start weight haha. And I do honestly think the scales were wrong cos I just don't think I had enough calories to put on a pound, let alone 9!!!

So, I just put the weight that the scales said when I got back from the weekend away ... Whatever happened with the them in the beginning, I at least know I'm lighter than it said then. I actually weighed in at 16st2.25lb but the profile fella wouldn't let me put it in ... I'm sure I've seen others with decimal places! Maybe it's only to one decimal place though...

Did you think about goals Jody?

That's weird, cos I just added new goals to my sig lol! Yes, you are right only one decimal place on the weights, boooo :(

Ahhh, love the goals Jody! It's exciting to have something to work towards.

I went a bit over my allowances today ... Not particularly badly (about 150 cals, but 1350 cals isnt too bad is it?) but I still did not want to go over at all. I went to my friend's house, it's quite a regular thing but I haven't seen her in recent weeks due to various reasons and so I hadn't told her about the diet ... So she had bought a pizza to share, potato waffles, mini trifles and ice cream! Arghhh, carb and fat overload. Usually we have something like a pasta bake or jacket potato and I had allowed myself about 500 calories for that ... Of course that didn't cover the pizza and waffles. I did say no thank you to the trifle and ice cream though, so that's good. Who knew the day would come when I didn't want pizza! mental. I could have said no to the waffles to be fair ... I was debating for ages about whether to have one or two but I was so hungry, I went for two! Never mind.

Tomorrow I'm going to kill it - I'm going to go for a walk on my lunch break and then work off half my body weight at the gym. That's the vague plan anyway ;-)

I definitely think 1,350 is fine! Well done on turning down the waffles and ice cream - I could murder that lot right now :D

How did the gym go tonight? Sounds like you were certainly planning to burn everything off! I really didn't want to tell my friends about being on a 'diet' as I didn't want the comments that go with it but I did end up saying it and everyone is trying to be accommodating (apart from my best mate but I expected no less from him lol).

Are you feeling positive for Friday?

It was good! Did half an hour on the bike, lots of weights and then 10 minutes on the cross trainer ... Doesn't sound a lot but with all the leg weights, I did start to think there was a very good chance my legs would simply turn to dust.

yeah I know what you mean ... I know my really good mates will do nothing but support me and my work lot have to know cos they keep bringing in bloody cakes! Haha. But with some ill just wait until they say 'hey, have you lost weight?' ... That'll be a good feeling!

ummm, I sort of am but then I'm also nervous because they just haven't been very nice to me and those cocktails put me soooo over on Saturday. Seeing a decent number would make my week though! How about you?

Had another good day today ... Ate well, didn't snack even once and came home and did housework for TWO HOURS! No word of a lie. Got my sweat on with that I can tell you! Then mike said he was going to the gym and I was umming and ahhing whether to go with him ... I decided I wouldn't, so I cooked some pasta, had two mouthfuls and promptly dropped everything and ... Went to the gym! So I feel good but still nervous for weigh in tomorrow!

You make me look so lazy today! Two hours of housework? Your place must be SPARKLING now :D, I really need to sort ours out this weekend but I have so much else to do I don't know how much I will get done.

I keep looking at gyms, I just don't know how to pick one, they all seem similar and similar prices but.....how do you differentiate? Argh!

Haha yeah, I'm pleased with it! Looking forward to chilling out tomorrow in our lovely, clean and cosy lounge! But, just so everyone knows, it doesn't usually take me 2 hours haha. I just totally went to town.

Do you have a Nuffield health near you? I really recommend them, they really do a lot to support you ... They seem to want to help rather than just take your money!

3lbs! I'm happy with that - back in the 15s haha. Now I'm 15st 13.75lbs (so only just!) and 2.75lbs from where I "started"

:)

Thanks so much girls! Holiday for a week from Thursday so I hope it doesn't all go back on! Hehe eeeeeeee!

Wheyyyyy, got my goals in my signature. Niceeeeeeee!

Loving the new goals and huge congrats on loosing 3lb! Must be all that housework :D, it's a great feeling when you step on the scales and see something more than you expected, it certainly makes all the resisting temptations worthwhile doesn't it!

Goal 1 almost achieved now too :worthy:

Sorry for the radio silence guys! Had a busy weekend. Haven't been well behaved at all (what is it with me and weekends?!) ... Had a lovely girls day yesterday which involved naughty treats and today I did a lot of walking (shopping!) and haven't eaten brilliantly ... I've not had much to eat, but what I have eaten has been bad. But I sort of feel good because it hasn't deterred me from the weightless thing ... Usually I'd have a bad weekend and be well and truly off the wagon but I have such a healthier approach to it all now. Plus when I went shopping I could already feel that clothes were looser, so that put a grin on my face.

Now I'm ready for a really good few days before HOLIDAY!! Ahhhh!

Just got back from the gym and I feel gooooood ... 4 weeks ago I had to stop after 10 minutes at level 4 on the cross trainer ... Today I did 30 mins at level 10 and I could have quite happily continued for longer, I just wanted to get some other exercise in! I know that these really good days are just as strange as those days where you feel you can't do anything but I still feel good.

I haven't had a brilliant day food wise - I haven't particularly snacked or eaten anything bad but I just haven't had particularly healthy stuff either. I still feel good though :)

Back