Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

Thats over 7 days past it so i will have to say no babes - anything up to the 17th July will be counted.

Sorry :( xxx

Hi Elle, and everyone else....normal service has now been resumed had a few traumas one way or another this last week but fingers crossed its all calmed down now!
Have updated everyones figures, well done on the losses girls!
I sts this week which considering all the grief I have had I am pretty chuffed with, but am on a major mission this next week for a great loss. Lots of fish for me I think!

Hi Snugs, nice to see you again and thanks for updating, although I am GUTTED I seem to have taken a step backwards!! There's Elle saying she doesn't want to participate in the next challenge, and she's motoring ahead of me!! Bah humbug!!XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Snugs, nice to see you again and thanks for updating, although I am GUTTED I seem to have taken a step backwards!! There's Elle saying she doesn't want to participate in the next challenge, and she's motoring ahead of me!! Bah humbug!!XXXXXXXXXXXX

Overall you are motoring ahead of me!!!! :D

I wonder if i can do it this week - 2lbs to get the 8 in 8 challenge completed!!!! :D

go girl you can do it!!! I am totally back on track now had a traumatic few days thanks to my 22 year old son who went to a bbq sat night and drank into the early hours, fell asleep at his mates woke around 9am sun morning boiling hot so went and laid in a dingy full of water in the back garden to cool off.....fell asleep and was woken 7 hours later by his mates girlfriend coming home from work! I have never seen sunburn like it, and he collapsed on sunday evening was rushed into hospital with sunstroke and 3rd degree burns, wasnt in a good way but is now thankfully finally home and recovering but banned from the sun for the rest of this summer and having to return to the burns unit daily to have the burns dressed. He certainly wont be doing that again.

hope all okay snugs!!!! xxx

I lost 3lbs this week - so ive done it!!! :D

i also got my 3 stone award and SOTW too - *screams in excitement* xxxx

Wahoooo Elle congrats......even I am grinning for you, you completed the challenge!!!!xx

Two shiny stickers in one week, well done Becca.... and you were the first to complete the challenge!
Allie your at the same stage as me now where its hard going to lose anything...but I think I might have just had a good good week this week thanks to lots of fish!!

well everyone has until the 17th to update their weight losses!!! xxx World Cup Final currently on! xxx

I've got one WI left. but this weekend has been a disaster so unless a miracle happens I have failed!

I'm hopin for a miracle too hun!! 3 1/2lb!! Not COMPLETELY out of the question, but a pretty hard task!! Good luck, and don't forget to sign up for my new Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge!!XXX

Back