Fab febuary challenge! 4 weeks, 4 weigh ins, 4 chances...

I'd like to be ending this challenge with my 1 stone award my 1.5 stone award and very unlikely but I can dream being in next stone down the 12's. That last goal is well exceeding my target for this challenge and I'm doubtful but it's giving me some focus

I'd like to join this although I seem to maintain more than I lose - I have 7lb to my final target of 11 stone so since it's a short month and it's my birthday I will just aim for 3lb which I know is not a lot to some but slow and steady wins the race....xx

Aim to lose 3lb

Hi can I join please. I'd like to lose 4lbs this month. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's a busy month and it will mean I get my 3 and a half stone award.

Ohh can i join? I'd like 10lb off in feb :)

WOOOO amazing. Will do the spreadsheet tomorrow. Weeks will run like this:

Week 1- Sunday 1st - Sunday 8th (will do it like this for ease, plus I dont think anyone weighs on a sunday so won't have results from today?)
Week 2 - Mon 9th - Sun 15th
Week 3 - Mon 16th - Sun 22nd
Week 4 - Mon 23rd - Saturday 28th

So 4 weeks to make a change. I'm back on it from tomorrow and hoping to get back into the 12's this month!

WOOOO amazing. Will do the spreadsheet tomorrow. Weeks will run like this: Week 1- Sunday 1st - Sunday 8th (will do it like this for ease, plus I dont think anyone weighs on a sunday so won't have results from today?) Week 2 - Mon 9th - Sun 15th Week 3 - Mon 16th - Sun 22nd Week 4 - Mon 23rd - Saturday 28th So 4 weeks to make a change. I'm back on it from tomorrow and hoping to get back into the 12's this month!

I've set myself a mini goal for this challenge to try get into the 12's it's beyond the figure I've stated but be fab to get next stone down 2 months in a row :)

WOOOO amazing. Will do the spreadsheet tomorrow. Weeks will run like this:

Week 1- Sunday 1st - Sunday 8th (will do it like this for ease, plus I dont think anyone weighs on a sunday so won't have results from today?)
Week 2 - Mon 9th - Sun 15th
Week 3 - Mon 16th - Sun 22nd
Week 4 - Mon 23rd - Saturday 28th

So 4 weeks to make a change. I'm back on it from tomorrow and hoping to get back into the 12's this month!

Awesome thank you

I'm in put me down for 8lbs and I had my first february weigh in this morning and lost 3lb

Hey all, will get the spreadsheet up and running tomorrow.

Have noticed a few of us gaining the last week or so - how comes we've all done this at the same time? Interesting to note patterns on the spreadsheet from this month and last. I'm deffo in for a gain tomorrow, I've been awful again :( Am going to try my damned best to get back on plan tomorrow, it's my birthday next week and I'd love to be in the 12's!!! Not sure how likely it is though, depends on the gain tomorrow :(

Back