Fab febuary challenge! 4 weeks, 4 weigh ins, 4 chances...

Hey all, will get the spreadsheet up and running tomorrow. Have noticed a few of us gaining the last week or so - how comes we've all done this at the same time? Interesting to note patterns on the spreadsheet from this month and last. I'm deffo in for a gain tomorrow, I've been awful again :( Am going to try my damned best to get back on plan tomorrow, it's my birthday next week and I'd love to be in the 12's!!! Not sure how likely it is though, depends on the gain tomorrow :(

Come on dig deep. If it helps pit yourself against me I'm fighting for myself to be in 12's and having been well in 14's in dec let's see if you can get to 12'a before me :) x

Come on dig deep. If it helps pit yourself against me I'm fighting for myself to be in 12's and having been well in 14's in dec let's see if you can get to 12'a before me :) x

Am trying hun - started of well this morning but have come down with a horrible head cold so been in bed since about midday drinking honey lemon and ginger and sucking on throat sweets. Hoping this clears by tomorrow. Had to give weigh in a miss tonight too :( Will hopefully be better by Thursday as there's a local-ish group I can go to then. If not, my mum bought scales so I will weigh in at the usual time and follow the usual routine on Thurs so I have some guess of what the gain is. I've probably put on 2lb, possibly more or maybe a bit less, so that puts me 4lbs or so to go until the 12's - I've been dipping in and out of them for a year now :(

Oh and just so everyone knows, I click 'like' on a results post, even if you've had a rough week, so I know what I've added to the spredsheet as I go along. Just in case any one thinks i'm weird for liking a gain!!

Shezam - do you know where the gain came from hun? Don't let 1lb ruin your month, and you can always change your target if you feel it will help you concentrate better on reaching goals (if it's important to you) I just changed mine as I realised it was a bit unrealistic, and I know I am more likely to suceed if something feels achieveable. x

Am trying hun - started of well this morning but have come down with a horrible head cold so been in bed since about midday drinking honey lemon and ginger and sucking on throat sweets. Hoping this clears by tomorrow. Had to give weigh in a miss tonight too :( Will hopefully be better by Thursday as there's a local-ish group I can go to then. If not, my mum bought scales so I will weigh in at the usual time and follow the usual routine on Thurs so I have some guess of what the gain is. I've probably put on 2lb, possibly more or maybe a bit less, so that puts me 4lbs or so to go until the 12's - I've been dipping in and out of them for a year now :(
Oh my lovely hope you feel better soon x

i gained 2.5lb this week. Gutted, but suprised it's not more to be honest.

Lost 1lb this week...slightly gutted as i have been on plan and was hoping for a bigger loss..but a loss is a loss..:)

Hi..can you update me as a sts this week, despite being on plan this week and also throwing in several Sp days. #disappointed :(

i gained 2.5lb this week :(

Oh and just so everyone knows, I click 'like' on a results post, even if you've had a rough week, so I know what I've added to the spredsheet as I go along. Just in case any one thinks i'm weird for liking a gain!!

Shezam - do you know where the gain came from hun? Don't let 1lb ruin your month, and you can always change your target if you feel it will help you concentrate better on reaching goals (if it's important to you) I just changed mine as I realised it was a bit unrealistic, and I know I am more likely to suceed if something feels achieveable. x

Hey Mandlegrot. Absolutely know where the gain came from. Been horrendous since middle of January, its likr I lost 7lbs then thought "woooo, I can eat what I want"

Had 2 good days so far this week so still not doing great. Im away saturday till monday also for a boozy weekend so wont be weighing till Tuesday morning. Hoping for a maintain at least.

Good thing is ive started running again. Got really into it last year but got an injury, went out and managed 4.8 miles last night, got a 10mile race in 3 weeks so hoping mu running with aid my weight loss!

feb week 1 -3.5lb xx

Week 1 - STS. After the week I have had, that is fine by me!

2.5lb off :)

Hey Mandlegrot. Absolutely know where the gain came from. Been horrendous since middle of January, its likr I lost 7lbs then thought "woooo, I can eat what I want"

Had 2 good days so far this week so still not doing great. Im away saturday till monday also for a boozy weekend so wont be weighing till Tuesday morning. Hoping for a maintain at least.

Good thing is ive started running again. Got really into it last year but got an injury, went out and managed 4.8 miles last night, got a 10mile race in 3 weeks so hoping mu running with aid my weight loss!

Wow, go you! you might find it takes a week or two to start losing after you start a new exercise program but it will pay off soon, or at least negate your boozy weekend. I tell you what I really don't miss the gains after drinking alcohol, neither do I miss the hangovers and empty wallet haha. I've also been awful since around then, which is frustrating because I've undone months of work since I've been moping about at home.

i gained 2.5lb this week. Gutted, but suprised it's not more to be honest.

Hey hun, that's rubbish but it sounds like you know where it came from. Draw a line under it and get it off next week ;) You've done fab so far!

Hi..can you update me as a sts this week, despite being on plan this week and also throwing in several Sp days. #disappointed :(

Oh no :( I hate it when that happens. The answer usually presents itself at some point, for me its always dehydration or star week...or sometimes I just have a slow week. Don't let it bother you until you get on the scale next week, you might be pleasantly surprised!

Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained this week! week 1 is looking good so far...sorry I haven't been on here much, I've been really ill this week and to top it off, my internet was down yesterday. I spent about 17 hours sleeping, mainly because I was ill but also because i just don't know how to amuse myself when I'm stuck in bed with no internet and a headache so bad I can't read a book lol.

Quite a few gains - me included! - so lets make a pact to draw a line under it. even if it's midweek for you, or even if you manage to pull it together on the weekend, it's a day or two more than writing off a whole week and can make a real difference on the scales. I've regressed back to really old behavior this week (every day walking to the shop and buying multipacks of crisps, biscuits, the lot! it's disgusting) and today I didn't do it (I made popcorn at homr instead, which isn't much better, but at least it wasn't chocolate) so tomorrow I'm going to have some popcorn, but when that runs out, that's it! I also need to get my energy back and start making my fruit for breakfast and cooking proper meals again rather than just eating toast all the time.

Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained this week! week 1 is looking good so far...sorry I haven't been on here much, I've been really ill this week and to top it off, my internet was down yesterday. I spent about 17 hours sleeping, mainly because I was ill but also because i just don't know how to amuse myself when I'm stuck in bed with no internet and a headache so bad I can't read a book lol. Quite a few gains - me included! - so lets make a pact to draw a line under it. even if it's midweek for you, or even if you manage to pull it together on the weekend, it's a day or two more than writing off a whole week and can make a real difference on the scales. I've regressed back to really old behavior this week (every day walking to the shop and buying multipacks of crisps, biscuits, the lot! it's disgusting) and today I didn't do it (I made popcorn at homr instead, which isn't much better, but at least it wasn't chocolate) so tomorrow I'm going to have some popcorn, but when that runs out, that's it! I also need to get my energy back and start making my fruit for breakfast and cooking proper meals again rather than just eating toast all the time.

I weigh in this morning for my week 1 it's been hard having weigh In jiggled about but finally it's here.

Good luck to everyone for the weekend

Back