From one extreme to the other - food diary!

Breakfast: Apple, Alpen light bar lemon drizzle (HexB)

Lunch: Chinese flavour savoury rice, lettace, tomato, cucumber, 42g reduced fat mozarella (hexa) 2 ryvita (hexb) apple, Velvet crunch Thai Sweet Chilli (4 syns)

Dinner: 4 Reduced fat quorn sausages (syn free), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, sweetcorn & green beans, roast potatoes made with fry light and syn free onion gravy
Desert: Vanilla & Chocolate Mullerlight with 2 Merangue Nests (6 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (Milk as hexA) & water

Syns: 10
HexA: 2
HexB: 2

So had a pretty rubbish evening & morning - got into a conflict with someone on ebay last night - right nasty piece of work! One of my biggest problems is that I'm so easily wound up and take things super personally - so spent most of the evening angrily typing out messages to the most abusive ebay seller ever! I opened a case up against them but then decided this morning that it wasn't worth the hassle, so closed it and left them bad feedback.

Then had my first ever filling this morning - which I managed to work myself up into a right tizz about - had nothing to worry about though as it all went fine. Was more upset when I saw the bill though - £80?!?!

So onwards and upwards...

Breakfast: Apple, Alpen light bar lemon drizzle (HexB)

Lunch: Quorn fajita style pieces, lettace, tomato, cucumber, 42g reduced fat mozarella (hexa) 2 ryvita (hexb) apple, Velvet crunch Thai Sweet Chilli (4 syns)

Dinner: Vegetarian Chilli made with quorn mince, peppers, onions, celery, carrots, sweet potato, garlic, chilli & tinned tomatoes served with 125g boiled rice and a drizzle of fat free yoghurt

Drinks: Coffee x2 (Milk HexA)

Well done on your losses so far - I'm not a veggie, but your food all sounds yummy!!

Thanks All :)

Sorry for the lack of updates - been such a busy weekend. I stuck to plan rigidly Saturday however had a slight off day yesterday I only had one proper meal - allbeit SW friendly - I made it far too spicey and as I was at a friends house they only had sour cream on offer to cool it down (and as it was a sunday all the supermarkets were closed!) so I had a drizzle of that. I also had low fat supernoodles (free) 2 alpen light bars (HexB) and a few coffees (HexA) but whilst being at my friend I did have 2 doritos and about 5 mini chive and onion twirls, as I didn't have anything else syn wise I'm hoping that he sour cream, 2 doritos & 5 mini chive and onion swirls will bring me in within my syn allowance - if not I can't imagine it being much over. (Fingers crossed!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

That doesn't sound too bad syn-wise... think of it this way, pre-SW would you have polished off a lot more? I know I certainly would have... So even when you can't stick 100% to plan you're more aware of what you're eating and making wiser choices.

That doesn't sound too bad syn-wise... think of it this way, pre-SW would you have polished off a lot more? I know I certainly would have... So even when you can't stick 100% to plan you're more aware of what you're eating and making wiser choices.

Yeah thats exactly what I thought - Whereas I would have finnished off the majority of the pack to myself before atleast I was monitoring & limiting what I had. Plus I had to cook pizza for everyone else and stuck to making myself a healthy SW curry :)

Haven't been updating as much as usual recently due to feeling pants! Tonsils are swollen, I'm feeling drowsy and achey and generally sorry for myself! But have managed to stick to plan - which I always struggle with when I'm feeling rubbish.

So yesterday's food...

Breakfast: Tangerine, Alpen Light Bar (HexB)

Lunch: Leftover Butternutsquash & quorn chicken curry with jacket potato & salad (tomato, cucumber, lettace, peppers) and a pack of quorn roast chicken stlye pieces (1 syn for whole pack - I had about 1/2 so am allocating 0.5 a syn) 2 Ryvita (HexB)

Dinner: Really fancied a takeaway as I felt so rubbish - so had one - but kept it within my syn allowance! Home made SW chips, boiled rice & Tofu in green pepper and black bean sauce from the Chinese (6 syns!!) 2 mullerlight yoghurts (felt peckish later in the night hence the second yoghurt!)

HexA: 0 (Oops)
Syns: 7.5

Still not feeling 100% but sticking to plan - whoop!

Breakfast: Tangerine, Alpen Light Bar (HexB)

Lunch: Salad (Lettace, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Peppers) with Quorn Roast Chicken stlye slices (1/2 pack = 1/2 syn), Apple, 2 Ryvita (HexB), Thai Sweet Chilli Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Dinner: 125g Boiled Rice with Quorn Curry (Quorn chicken, Celery, Onion, Peppers, Carrots, Tinned Tomatoes, Ginger, Garlic, Chilli, Cumin, Corriander, Tumeric, Madras powder) with 2 Microwaved Poppodams (3 syns for both)

I then tried mixing Chocolate options with Quark - I've got to say I really wasn't a fan! Only ate about half so allocating 1 syn.

Drinks: Coffee x3 (SS Milk HexA)

Syns: 8.5
HexA: 1
Hex: B

Well done for sticking with plan when you're not feeling 100%, that's when I struggle the most.

Just having a look at your food diary and I think you can actually have 2 Alpen Light bars as a HexA. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong though...

Well done for sticking with plan when you're not feeling 100%, that's when I struggle the most.

Just having a look at your food diary and I think you can actually have 2 Alpen Light bars as a HexA. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong though...

Thanks Hun!

I think you can have 1 or 2 - I'm just never really hungry enough to have 2! Unless I'm home on the weekend and need a snack or boredom eating lol!

Hoping for a good loss this week as I've stuck to plan :)

Breakfast: Tangerine, Alpen light bar (HexB)

Lunch: Lettace, Cucumber, Tomato, Quorn Fajita Style Slices, 2 Ryvita (HexB) Apple, Thai Sweet Chilli Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Dinner: Quorn Sausage hot pot (lentils, oxo cubes, baked beans, carrots, courgettes, parsnips, onions, Low Fat Quorn Sausages, marmite - sooooo good and syn free!!) with some fry light roast potatoes

Drinks: Coffee (HexA)

Syns: 4
HexA: 1

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

Back