Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

Great job Mrs!!!! Phenomenal loss :) good bit of motivation for week 2 eh?! X Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2 Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Indeed, it is! :) Guess what? I've just placed an oder for another bumper pack - I chose meals and bars bumper pack this time. I still have loads from my previous order but I told myself that that's going to serve as extra motivation for me (not to waste the money I've used to purchase the stuff so I have to stay good and finish everything!) lol

How are you doing? xx

3lb off for me today. That's 13.5 in two weeks. Expecting exante order tomorrow. First timer on that! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

That's a great achievement! Happy for you :) Hope I'll still keep on losing. Will do my best to stay 100% even for at least six days a week. lol

So you're finally switching to exante?! Welcome! :) What did you order? xx

I got a 4 week sample pack I think. Not too sure till it turns up. The meals sound interesting. I wonder if they are nice. Have you had any meals? X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

I guess you'll have the mixed bumper pack (with shakes, soups and bars).

I have only tried a couple of them - the porridge oats and the pasta carbonara. I find them more than 'just okay', actually. The porridge is sweet and nice. The carbonara is creamy and a little salty (which I like). I add pepper to it, most of the time. I don't know how you will find them when you try those ready meals yourself but I surely do hope you won't get turned off should you not like them :)

I really like the porridge and carbonara too I always add cinnamon to the porridge too yum! I also add a huge slug of coffee to the vanilla shake and have it hot. I have tried the chilli. Really liked it but had heartburn after :(. You are doing really well keep it up

Hiya
Congratulations on your first weeks loss - 9lbs is a great result!!
Wishing you all the best for your second week,
xxx

I really like the porridge and carbonara too I always add cinnamon to the porridge too yum! I also add a huge slug of coffee to the vanilla shake and have it hot. I have tried the chilli. Really liked it but had heartburn after :(. You are doing really well keep it up
Oh dear.. So I take it you didn't try the chilli again? I haven't tried that one yet. Still waiting for my new bumper to arrive. I'm quite excited to try the ready meals; they sound yummy! Hope they're as nice as they sound... if not, then I hope I'll still like them, anyway. lol

Thanks Fiona. I'll do my best to stay motivated. :)

Thanx fir the advice ladies!!! X Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2 Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7 Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2
You're most welcome, hun! I'll check on you tomorrow to see how you're getting on with your first day on exante. Good luck! xx

Hiya Congratulations on your first weeks loss - 9lbs is a great result!! Wishing you all the best for your second week, xxx
Thanks so much, CookieMonster! I wish you the same. xx

Hi all just completed my first day on Exante . Apple and cinnamon porridge, shepherds pie and spag Bol. Off to bed early, feeling strong. Hope the momentum and motivation lasts. Want to lose 2 and a half stone by Christmas
good luck on your journeys also.
sam xx

Hi all just completed my first day on Exante . Apple and cinnamon porridge, shepherds pie and spag Bol. Off to bed early, feeling strong. Hope the momentum and motivation lasts. Want to lose 2 and a half stone by Christmas good luck on your journeys also. sam xx
Hey, that's great Sam! Stay strong! We're here for you. xx

Well done on making it through week 1 and getting a 9lb loss - that is excellent, and you've just proved to yourself that you CAN do this - Pfft to day 3 barrier for you.

I'll be keeping a wee eye on your progress ZM. I too will be switching to SW for the home stretch and maintenance after I've had a couple of stones lost in a Exante woosh! Feel free to swing by my diary and say hello too (in the brides to be general diary section of the main forum).

Sam you are sounding so positive and we have similar goals. Lets see that 11 on the scales by Christmas!! Do you have a diary I can nosey at?

Loving all the positivity. Here's to a saintly and successful Tuesday!

For the last couple of days I had been considering switching to slimming world as I thought I wouldn't manage to stay too long on exante (and by "too long" I meant a day over two weeks.lol). BUT after today's weigh-in, I've finally made up my mind - I AM STAYING!! :) And not just for the next couple of weeks... I'll stay way longer than that. :)

Let's stay strong, guys! We can do this! xx

Day 8 done! :) :) :)

Well done on making it through week 1 and getting a 9lb loss - that is excellent, and you've just proved to yourself that you CAN do this - Pfft to day 3 barrier for you. I'll be keeping a wee eye on your progress ZM. I too will be switching to SW for the home stretch and maintenance after I've had a couple of stones lost in a Exante woosh! Feel free to swing by my diary and say hello too (in the brides to be general diary section of the main forum). Sam you are sounding so positive and we have similar goals. Lets see that 11 on the scales by Christmas!! Do you have a diary I can nosey at? Loving all the positivity. Here's to a saintly and successful Tuesday!
Thanks scotminx! I know.. I still can't believe I've already done day 8. I never managed to get past day 3 before. Looking back, I now know what was missing in my journey attempts in the past - motivation, inspiration and support of those who know exactly what I'm going through!! Wish I've found minimins earlier, but hey I'm good now. I'm here and I'm loving my stay. "Met" a lot of lovely people who never fail to give me that little push when I need it the most. :) We'll be fine here. xx

Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. I've had a great first day. So glad I am slowly navigating my way around this website and forums. It is still a little tricky, but I am learning fast. I haven't started a diary yet , maybe because I don't know how??? I will try and start one tomorrow.
sam xx

Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. I've had a great first day. So glad I am slowly navigating my way around this website and forums. It is still a little tricky, but I am learning fast. I haven't started a diary yet , maybe because I don't know how??? I will try and start one tomorrow. sam xx

Are you using your mobile phone or laptop when navigating the site? I don't know how that would make a difference really but I am using my phone 90% of the time so I am more familiar with the phone navigation stuff. Not sure about this but you can give it a try. :) Just go to the main "Forums" section then choose "Food replacement diets" then choose "Exante" then you'll see different types of threads there. I guess you can go to the diaries section then click on that "arrow" thingy on the top, right-hand side corner then choose "start new thread". Gosh! Hope that works! If it doesn't, then we'll find someone who can help you :) lol xxx

Really pleased to hear your staying with it. Well done on being so positive! I'm in a routine now, so it's kinda getting easier. I get paid tomorrow, so I think I'm gonna order some porridge and ready meals too for myself. That should change the variety. I already struggle to know what to chose now hahaha!

Back