It's time

Ohhhhh you guys!!! Cor, almost welled up again! Lol!

Feeling much more chirpy today. Peak of the week and ever closer to the Christmas break!
I'm sorry for the complete lack of emotional control over the last few days, but gosh thank you so much for just everything. God I don't want to sound cringe. But yea- thanks :-D

Ding a ling a ling a ding dong ding

Can't get that song out of my head! Need to hear it and get it out of my system. Love listening to all of the Christmas music.
I suppose because I am not in retail and haven't visited shops for too long and the radio in my car is broken and there aren't any musical festivities at work, I'm trying to get my fill on youtube in the evening and humming away much to my colleagues annoyance all day.

Ding a ling a ling a ding dong dinggggg

I have that excited nervous feeling that I have every Wednesday for WI tonight. It's our Christmas party at SW and I haven't prepared anything so think I'm going to have to take a bunch of grapes (lame but syn free!)
I've had sooo many drinks today and am peeing like some sort of intermittent fountain. My throat is still realllyyyyy sore and I fear that my tastebuds wills stop working soon but going to head to the pharmacy on campus at lunch to purchase some strepsils or something. Soothers are like 1.5 syns!!! I usually drive if I have to go to the pharmacy but might bust some body magic out.
Maybe. Maybe not.

Let it snow let it snow let it snow :smiley1842:

Food

3x eggs with sweetener and vanilla essence YUM
low fat asda strawberry yogurt (2)
grapes
BFree wrap (HeB), speed soup lunch.jpg
superfood salad- mixed leaves, edamame beans, blueberries- seeds and dressing (may not eat these- not sure yet)

Daily syns:- 2/15

Day 7
Weekly syns:- 253.5/105

Last edited:
I hope WI was kind to you and you are feeling better now xxx

Thanks so much guys for checking on me last night!! :) I was happy with my 0.5lb loss. Better than a kick in the teeth. Spesh as I had a mega syn-fest this week!
I did see you had the same loss this week Laura- we're like weigh-in twins!! And Sheila- I'm so chuffed you finally saw the loss you deserve!!! So so good!!

3 poo's & Cafe Rouge

TMI I'm sure.

But

3!!!!

That flipping speed soup! Thats just this morning you know! I think the moral of the story is to eat it the day before a weigh-in, not on the day like I did. What a ninny!

Hopefully this will work with me against any gain coming this week! Lol.
I was happy with my 0.5lb loss last night. Thats a grand total of 10lbs in 10 weeks, so I'm averaging quite nicely. I need to really gear things up in the new year to try get a couple more lbs off in time for my birthday- I think success express could be the way to go. We shall see. I have also decided that the Christmas weight will be quicker to shift than this weight. My first week of SW I lost 2.5lbs and that was just going from eating bad to eating good- that can happen again right?!

Anyhoo....

Off to the Christmas lunch with work today. Going to Cafe Rouge and I'm a little bit excited! I chose 2 courses (no pud).
1. flame roast pepper, butternut squash & thyme soup
2. spinach & pumpkin gratin with a pumpkin seed crust & flame grilled pepper & tomato tapenade

There's some sort of dealio where you can get 4 bottles of wine for the price of 3, so god knows what is going to happen..:xmascheers:

Thanks so much guys for checking on me last night!! :) I was happy with my 0.5lb loss. Better than a kick in the teeth. Spesh as I had a mega syn-fest this week!
I did see you had the same loss this week Laura- we're like weigh-in twins!! And Sheila- I'm so chuffed you finally saw the loss you deserve!!! So so good!!

Thank you hunni I knew id had a good food week and knew id lost, I was just standing on the scales preying it would be enough lol x

Christmas "tea"

Well its that time isn't it.
This afternoon at work was to be an array of beige food and awkward festivities.
They brought it forward to lunch time which suited me just fine as the stir fry I had prepared tasted of the tuppaware that it was in. Yuk.

I now shall write a (boring) list of what I ate. This is to review the situation:-

2 slices of french stick
dollop of hummus
3 slices of quorn ham
4 sour cream and chive pringles
1 cheese twist
a very very small barely handful of crisps
a piece of something homemade and delicious with alcohol soaked mincemeat in it

Not too shabby eh. I expect I will indulge in a mince pie that I have long desired at some point this afternoon. But I'm quite impressed with myself. I could have eaten about 4 times that, and be feeling sick and stuffed and sorry. But I didn't, and I'm not. Small achievement there me thinks!

UPDATE:-
I achieved nothing.

To add to the list:-

many more pringles
mince pie
2 different homemade things that I don't know what they are
loads of dorito's and dip
glass of mulled wine

Last edited:
I have desperately tried to keep such temptation away from me, I have no willpower against a buffet!!!

Well done on the loss tho, fingers crossed mine mirrors you tomorrow, I'll be happy with a loss the week before Xmas!!

xxx

Oh dear ladies...maybe I can be forgiven for the buffet.
But I ate a microwave pasta dish followed by a shop bought cheese ploughmans when I got in last night. Must be 50+ syns in those alone.
Nevermind, I've not been feeling myself so I suppose it will have to be excused!

Jetlag?!

Morning all!
Well, hopefully you're still asleep, as I ought to be!

I fell asleep at around 6:30pm last night and just woke up at 7:15am. How on earth did that happen?!
I've been feeling on and off poorly this week, and a tad hormonal from time to time so I think I must have just been shattered. To be honest I think I could sleep more now even!

I am annoyed about it though because I've missed a bunch of festivities last night! In fact I woke up thinking it was still night and that maybe I had just had a nap (as planned) but alas it is the next day. :sign0007:

I need to try and be good and stick to plan today, but I must say I am nervous, have abandoned my strategies and feel a little overwhelmed by the unknown. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

Wow, you obviously needed the sleep. I'm having the opposite problem at the moment, go to sleep ok at about 11pm, wide awake at about half 4/5am and can't get back to sleep... Need to get a bit more active I think, tire myself out!

Don't stress about SW while you're not feeling your best, more important to look after yourself than worry about a diet xx

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

So you DO know your Disney!! ;)

sorry you are feeling off colour xx. If it helps I just ate 5 scan bran, 2 pints of sugar free Ribena, some raw carrot, some pickled gherkins and 2 eggs. I feel pretty off colour too. Haha. Oh yeah and I'm writing this in my three year olds den under a blanket on the sofa. Happy Saturday :) xx

Sorry your not feeling well chick hope you feel better soon.

My hangover brekkie wasnt ideal this morning - Tramadol tablet for back pain, 2 paracetamol for headache, cuppa tea and uncounted choccy biscuits dipped in oops.

Beige food, heartburn and constipation

Ohhhmyyyyy ladiessss, what have I doneeee

Ohhh myyyyy

pringles
roses
wholecheese pizza
veggieburger
sweetpotato chips
VODKA
morevodka
morevodka

Mystomach is like a pregnant porpoise.
Myinnards are burning.
I'vestuffed as much rennies as I'm able and I'm craving salad so so badly(don't think I've EVER said that, EVER!!!!)

HopeI haven't spoiled my Christmas stuffing...

Food

cinnamon grahams + red milk
mozarello and pesto burger with sweet potato fries. 1 onion ring. ketchup mayo
lettuce, toms, cucumber, pickled onions

Off plan much?

Well if you are doing it, u might as well do it in style!

Twixmas Binge & SW Social Group Meeting

Well things have been hectic and varied. Had Domino's and Chinese before Christmas but did not deviate as much as I could have on Christmas Day itself. Think I had a baileys and 1 ferrero roche. Oh and Christmas pud with cream. But thats as far as my syns went! Oh wait- and a segment of Terrys Chocolate orange. Gosh it's only when you actually think hard do you realise the little bits here and there. Oh well.

Anyways Boxing Day I ate my bodyweight in beige crap.

27th I weighed in with a 2lb gain. But totally ok with that.

Now Twixmas is what I am having trouble with. Cheeses, chocolates, cakes, meals out. The jeggings are TIGHT.
I do plan to get back on it soon (1st/ 2nd Jan?) but feel I should sort of rein it in a little in the next couple of days if poss. I'm thinking no snacks and whatever I want for my 3 meals, or else 3 on plan meals and don't worry about the snacks in between. Anything is better than nothing right now, I'll have to see how it goes....

Food Diary

2 bowls of cinnamon grahams with green milk
falafel and butternut squash couscous salad (Tesco)
whole tub of moroccan couscous with roasted veg etc in
4 SW choc chip cookies at 3 syns a go
2 rounds of baked beans on 2 slices 400g wholemeal loaf with cheese and lea & perrins on top

2 glasses of fanta fruit twist

:party0051:

This evening I went to my consultants house as she was preparing her social team for the January influx. I really enjoyed the meeting and learning more about everything and now I'm going to be in charge of admin at my group. This will involve sorting award certificates for members- writing certificates, sticking stickers. Lol. I'm VERY excited.
I think that this responsibility is going to help keep me sticking to group in the New Year.
Why is it easier to let yourself down than others? I do not know. Anyway its exciting and I think I get a badge! :D

Last edited:
Back