It's time

Rae Rae- you're right. 4 amazing days on plan. Starting NOW

Food Diary

wholemeal roll (HeB), LM O&R sausage, LM normal sausage (1 syn), ketchup (1 syn)
banana

Daily syns:- 2/5

Weekly syns:- No idea. Allowing 5 syns per day until WI to make up for Friday's damage.

Well done, that sausage barm sounds yummy but I'd have to go with brown sauce :)

WI is Wednesday. Got loads of time, right?
I've just been on Chimichanga's website but there is no nutritional info available so I can't syn it!

I know I shouldnt laugh but as I said the other day your posts always make me smile Kimberley - why? because theyre open and honest. Others wouldnt even begin to try and syn a bad night regardless of what they had but you always do so good on ya gal.

Dont know if this site will help

http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/chimichanga

4 days is plenty to turn it all around, good luck ;) And keep coming back here if you need a kick up the ass!!

Oh Laura, its more than a kick I need! I have synned! Groan...will check out your diary in a momento..xx

Thanks for that website- I couldn't find anything close enough though unfortunately. I'd like to believe it as it works out as 15 syns! On SW website a generic chicken chimichanga is 37.5 syns. But all the faffing with the sauces, relishes, bla bla bla. I think I had around 100 syns in total. Tum de dum...

hey you can def pull it around its only saturday :D

Fingers crossed for all of us!!! xxxx

I just made a mahoosive batch of Speed Soup (I know how to live!)
20140104_204203.jpg
No its good. I don't know where I'm going to put it all. My housemates aren't going to be happy me hogging all the tupperware and freezer space! Eeep!!
Just settled on the sofa now in my jimmies. No one is in which is LUSH. The Waterboy has just started on E4- blast from the past much! Have a wonderful evening everyone xxx

Last edited:
Yeah I looked on SW online and saw the chicken stuff but I knew thats not what you'd had so didnt bother posting it. Maybe you could e mail headoffice and ask if they can put that restaurant in their next food directory in the eating out section?

Ahhh place to yourself - brill, peace n quiet and the TV too cant be bad. Well done making a batch of the soup oops to no freezer room lol

Thats not a bad idea Sheila!
I emailed Chimichanga's to ask for nutritional info. By the time I hear back from them I'll be gorging on next weeks syns! Lol.
Hope you too have had a relaxing evening and that you are feeling well again xxx

Well you def got plenty of speed soup to keep you going :)

True that! Although I have just had snide comments from my housemate about freezer space!! The cheek!

I'm sorry I've taken up space (I only put 2 containers in the freezer!!!) with my delicious homemade cooking- there not enough room for your potato smiles and fishfingers?!

Oooh- catty! Sorry. Rant over.

Lol that is one thing I used to hate about house shares, I lived with a girl who jammed the fridge and freezer full but was hardly ever there to eat so it all got chucked. Same with the washing machine, she'd jam it full then leave it in there wet for days... I was so happy the day bf and I moved in cos I could tell him off for things like that if I had to!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol that is one thing I used to hate about house shares, I lived with a girl who jammed the fridge and freezer full but was hardly ever there to eat so it all got chucked. Same with the washing machine, she'd jam it full then leave it in there wet for days... I was so happy the day bf and I moved in cos I could tell him off for things like that if I had to!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I experience this a lot!!!! I just put the washing on the floor and throw the food out ha x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That cheered me up guys! I sometimes feel petty for moaning but it DOES MY HEAD IN!!!
Every morning I get up and put the ironing board away (its in the middle of the worlds smallest kitchen) and the next morning when I get up its there again.
I unplug hair (not mine) from the drain, the bath matt has often already been soaked by up to 4 different people by the time its my turn, LIGHTS ARE LEFT ON (pet hate) alllll night. And so on and so forth. Oh my god I sound nuts :grumble:
I really really want to move out but not yet in a position too. I could move back home with mother but that's not really an option. Not because we don't get on- I'm lucky to get on with my mum and have such a good relationship. Doesn't mean I want to live under her roof again. You know what I mean?

Sorry I said rant over! Lol!

Food Diary

apple, melon, strawberries
fried egg and 3 pieces of quorn bacon
banana
speed soup
wholemeal roll (HeB) with quark, cheddar (HeA) and plum toms
SW quiche and salad
LARGE wedge (or 2) of scanbran cake (HeB) (1 syn)
half banana

Daily syns:- 1/5

Weekly syns:- No idea. Allowing 5 syns per day until WI to make up for Friday's damage.

My housemate had quiche and made me fancy it. Mine's syn free though
:D
Also just busted out my first ever scan bran cake. Haven't had any yet but its 2 syns for the lot (white choc options in the quark topping) if you use the scan bran as HeB.
Bit dubious about the taste but we shall see...
EDIT:- tastes weird.

20140105_175147.jpg20140105_181310.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go...

Back to work today after a wonderful SIXTEEN DAYS OFF!!!

It's easy to get a bit blues-y about going back. I sort of did last night- like I was going back to school. And then I couldn't sleep; "I must sleep, I need to get some sleep, I JUST GOTTA SLEEP!!!"
But then I'm strange and like to do the opposite to other people. I don't think I do it deliberately or consciously but as I am a massive thinker/dweller and with the powers of hindsight I see that I am rather good at playing devils advocate.

So when everyone was groaannnnnning at work this morning I'm all like, "Ooh well its nice to have the routine" and "aren't we lucky to have had such a long time off" and so on. And I suppose when you start going on like that you might start to actually think like it.
If, on the other hand, everyone had been like "yippee we're at work, I missed you all" and so on, I would insist that I would have much rather stayed in bed and probably sulked all day. Weird huh?

Anyway, as it happens the first applied today and when I saw my festive screensaver I nodded and chose another- a paint splashed picture which says "do something awesome today".
images.jpg And so I did and gave my colleague a lift home (out of the way) after work! :D

Hope you all had a enjoyable (bearable) first day back!

Food Diary

SW quiche
apple, melon, strawberries
milk in tea (HeA)
piece of scanbran cake (1/2 HeB) (1 syn)
Speed soup
banana
2 clementines
wholemeal roll (HeB), 2 veggie burgers (1 syn), salad, onions, SW chips, ketchup (2 syns), olive oil (1/2 HeB)(1 syn), cottage cheese, pickled onions
20140106_181915.jpg

Daily syns:- 5/5

Last edited:
Well done for today that's one day over!!! I unfortunately went back to work Thursday and only had 10 days off :( :( definitely felt like I didn't want to get out of bed today though! Wish I hadn't looked at your picture of dinner though made me very hungry and jealous!!! Think I know what I want tomorrow for tea ;) x

You gotta get the salad in though Paige! :p

Last edited:
Haha I think if I'd had as much time off I'd have struggled, I struggle any Monday!! But I only had one day off last week so I'm back to routine already!!

Your dinner looks really yummy, need to get me some veggie burgers, haven't had them for ages! xx

Ahh thanks guys! Those veggie burgers were Asda own too Laura! 8 in a box and in the 2 for £3 range so I got some sausages too. 1/2 syn for the burger and 1 syn for the lincolnshire sausages. Winning!
Took me over an hour to munch through all that dinner though. Didn't want to waste it and it was delish and looking at me.

My scanbran cake:-

I put a tiny bit of boiling water at a time on 5 scan brans and mashed up with a fork (lots of people say they went soggy so was extra careful).
Added 2 eggs, 5 tablespoons sweetener, 1 vanilla flavoured activia (supposed to be mullerlight but meh) and a tiny bit of baking powder.
Mix mix mix and microwave for 7 mins. I had a square tupperware.

The topping I mixed white choc options with quark (wouldn't use that flavour again- never tried it before) I also added sweetener as it was still tart.
Decorate accordingly.

So 2 syns for the lot (counting the scan bran as HeB). I had a slice yest, a slice today and still have enough for a slice tomorrow.
It's not exactly delicious. Its weird. And mine was rather wet. (Despite being super careful).

Pro's- you're getting your scan in. You stuff yourself and feel sick because its rich and gooey and eurghh-some but don't have to suffer with fat/ syns?
I've been to the toilet 100 times today (also had speed soup yest and today).

I hear Sheila's a pro Britt, so we could probs get her input right about now...I don't think I've sold it very well... lol xxx

Back