Kindle Kick-Start - Jan

Hey Everyone!

First weigh in this evening!!!!! Hope your all ready for it!
Also gonna be posting a Wii Fit Challenge tonight!!!!!!!

Well done on the loss Lucylu that is amazing!!! Wiifit challenge sounds intriguing lighting Good luck with the weigh in!! Dextersmum I used to think I couldnt be converted from books as i just love the smell and feel of a good book. Although after being purchased a Kindle for xmas I have put it down it is one of the best pressies I have received in a while!!

Name: Nicole
Current Weight: 12stone
Goal Weight: 9stone 4lbs
Mini Goals: Drink two glasses of water a day, eat three meals a day.
Motivation: Getting into my old clothes again!
Strong Points: Don't know if I have any :(
Weaknesses: Boredom, stress, low self-esteem.
Wii Fit/Kindle: I have a Kindle and just finished Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong (My fav author!) Just started The Colour Of Magic by Terry Pratchett, never read any of his books but only heard good things about it. Currently finding it hard to get into this book though.

Ok just back from WW so have my stats

Name: maggie
Current Weight: 13st 2lb
Goal Weight: 10 st
Mini Goals: just to keep losing it every week!!
Motivation: trying for a baby
Strong Points: lots of motivation on minimins :D
Weaknesses: i can self sabotage, that will be a big challenge :mad:
Wii Fit/Kindle: books...I have lots to get through before I buy a kindle :) Reading "The Only Star in the Sky" by Marian Keyes at the moment.

Did my first weigh in yesterday and 12lb down!!

very well done cherry-blossom! amazing loss x

First weigh in today and have lost 2lb :)

Name: Shell
Current Weight: 148
Goal Weight: 133
Mini Goals: Exercise more
Motivation: Self respect and healthy BMI
Strong Points: Determination this time round
Weaknesses: Giving in to the munchies
Wii Fit/Kindle: Have Wii Fit gathering dust/Kindle always attached to hand.

congrats! :)

Well my Wii Fit board has decided it's gonna break down so I can't do my weigh in this week :'(
Getting my new one tomorrow so I will pick up next Thursday! :( poor board, On a plus it's under the warranty

Hi
Thanks for all the motiviation! It really helps!!! I hope that you are all managing to stay on the wagon?

Well done Cherry Blossom on your loss, I hope that this motivates you and helps you to stay on track?

Lightning... shame that your board is broken :( I hope that you manage to get it exchanged quickly!

And everyone else.... loving the tips for books to read! Am ploughing my way through lots of Jodi Picoult and am busy compiling my to download list for my kindle!

Have a fabulous day and keep up all the extremely hard work!!!

Lucylu xxx

Date: 6/01/12
Previous Weight: 185lbs
Weight Now: 182lbs :) :)
Personal Achievement: nothing special this week

I need to drink more water !

Got to get a kindle but soooo many books to read - my weakness!(and food!!!)
What dog course are you doing?? I love my dog, Coco-belle xxxx

HI hun

I adore my kindle, have one on my windows phone too :) im doing a dog behaviour course as I want to start helping dogs and humans to get on better :) and stop spreading my bum on an office chair all day lol

HI hun

I adore my kindle, have one on my windows phone too :) im doing a dog behaviour course as I want to start helping dogs and humans to get on better :) and stop spreading my bum on an office chair all day lol

Is that teaching dogs to behave as well? My dog's a little monster, she knows what we mean but only listens when she feels like it.

Weekly Tip: Green Tea is supposed to Boost your Metabolism while giving you the water you need for a daily healthy diet :)

Also you can buy it with lovely added flavours such as Honey, Mint, Blueberry etc!!!

Tali, I love my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - she is 14 mths, black and tan called Coco-Belle xxxx
She was the naughtiest puppy in the world but has become the best lady ever - just!!! She loves everyone especially children and babies and comes everywhere with me. Yesterday in pets at home she wanted a guinea pig for a baby!!!
I think dogs Are the best companions in the world and I know she got me better after a long illness and got me out the house again - brilliant for exercise too!!

Can someone recommend a book for me to read?

I've thoroughly enjoyed Kelley Armstrongs books, and currently finding it difficult to read The Colouro of Magic. Can anyone suggest a book for me to have a go at? :)

I would recommend fantasticfiction.co.uk - you can search authors and they have recommendations for similar reading. I use it all the time xxxx

I love Jodi Picoult and authors like that.

I've managed to read 2 book on Kindle for PC over the last 2 days, just brought 2 more but they're study ones.

I've just finished 'Remember Me?' I think it was by Sophie Kinsella, about a woman with amnesia, quite a good laugh. I'm trying to read 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' but I'm finding it really hard to get past the first few chapters, it's written in a weird-ish way and after 3 chapters, nothing much has really happened

Back