Kindle Kick-Start - Jan

Keep with it Samprand, its one of those books that takes ages to get going and you don't really know what direction its going in but its well worth it. It doesn't really pick up until the middle but its one of my favourite books.

Samprand I've just bought remember me and I'm sucked in already on chapter 4. Love it so far

Babycakes that is an amazing weight loss :eek: Well done, hope you have a nice post weigh in treat. You deserve it :)

Well done on the weight loss babycakes. I had a half a pound loss this week but i feel i was really lucky to even scrap that. So back to basics this week for me!! Gonna look into some new reciepes this week cause i fear i my be getting bored with it as i make the same things all the time!!

dublinrose and dextersmum, I bought the book after seeing people had read it on here and they had all lovedddd it, so thought I'd give it a go. I won't give up on it - yet lol I'll keep going, the fact I've found it hard to get in to so far makes me even more determined to read it all, and I'll probably be reading it a lot from now on as my first Exante pack arrived today and I will need to keep myself distracted if I want to stay on plan. Today is Day 1, TS, starting at 16st 12, back to where I started urgh!

NicoleW, it's definitely one of those books you can't put down, you just want to keep reading

well done to you babycakes! Great loss :)

bubblensqueak, that's still half a cup full of fat that you've lost x

Date: 11/1/12
Previous Weight: 249lb
Weight Now: 243.5lb
Loss: 5.5lb
Personal Achievement: Made it through week 2!

Hello can I join?

Name: katie
Current Weight: 17st 4
Goal Weight: 13st
Mini Goals: 16st by valentines day
Motivation: need to get to goal to be eligible for fertility treatment.
Strong Points: determination
Weaknesses: terrible relationship with food and low self esteem
Wii Fit/Kindle: I have both.

I am currently reading : loose ends (a Mary Reilly paranormal mystery by terri reid book 1 of 5 I think :) it's great one you can't put down

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Guys!

Been having wicked bad internet problems over last few days!

Gonna be adding my first weigh in and a Wii Fit Challenge tonight!!!

Date: 14/01/2012
Weight: 224lbs
Current Book: Diary Of The Displaced

This Weeks Wii Fit Challenge!!
30 Mins logged time!

Take a picture of your Wii Fit Pig with 30+ Mins for this weeks challenge!

Simply add pic to post next week :D and Good Luck!

Weight Tip: Reading is a great way to distract you from food cravings when your not hungry! Feed your mind not your mouth :)

I weigh in tomorrow after first week on Slimming World on-line. Gonna dust off my wii fit to do this weeks challenge too.
Currently reading Dean Koontz's "Breathless" and it's excellent!
Good luck everyone xxxx

Great to hear your going for the Wii Fit Challenge :D

Really easy this one, Just 30 mins of any exercise, yoga, fitness or game you pick! or a combo of different ones!

Back