Lauras Diary of Incubating

Just been to the toilet and on wiping there is a browny dark red discharge!!!?? Don't know if its okay or not. Gonna go to bed and hope its gone by morning :-(

Could it b baby settling in?????

God I hope so. I'm 6 + 4 I think so it should have settled. I'm having pains too but I think they are more ...am toilet related. I did bleed alot with my son which was very worrying. I was really hoping for a straight forward pregnancy this time :'(

God I hope so. I'm 6 + 4 I think so it should have settled. I'm having pains too but I think they are more ...am toilet related. I did bleed alot with my son which was very worrying. I was really hoping for a straight forward pregnancy this time :'(

Well hopefully it's stopped by morning. If not ring/go to yer doc. Tho am sure I don't need to tell ya that xxx

Still having the discharge, but no cramping so I think its probably fine. I am gonna take it easy today. Morning sickness properly kicked in this morning so I'm taking that as a good sign.
Oh no to the morning sickness... Yea take it easy.. x

God love you hon... I didn't realise how ill being pregnant could make you feel. That sucks :( xx

Weird isn't it how morning sickness is a good sign. I've always wanted to punch the idiot who decided that. It's v true though. :)

Weird isn't it how morning sickness is a good sign. I've always wanted to punch the idiot who decided that. It's v true though. :)

And who ever called it morning sickness was a liar too!!! Morning my arse more like all day everyday sickness HA

So had to go to bed for a while, was grand though DS went for his nap and then I went for mine lol. Still a small bit of spotting when I got up but not a major amount. Go away!!!! Making me feel uneasy.

Anyway I'm up and dress, hair done, day makeup on and ready for action. Off to collect DD from school, then might go for a few bits in the shop. Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

MONDAY - 29/04/2013 - 6+5

MONDAYS FOOD

A.M - SICK

BREAKIE
Cheese and ham toastie

SNACK
Crackers
Multivit

LUNCH
2 mini crispy rolls with deli rotisery chicken

DINNER
1 mini crispy roll with deli rotisery chicken
Oodles of Noodles beef and tomato flavour

WATER
500ml fizzy water
500ml water with lemon juice

After 7p.m seems to be my good time. I don't feel as sick after that time and I feel a little more awake. Had a 2hour nap today when my son went down for his nap. The spotting seem to stop after that so think I need to take it easier.

Will do a food shop tomorrow, thinking of going to M&S and getting a few ready prepared foods, can't keep eating like this.

Are you feeling ill all day until 7pm? Poor mummy! Make sure to take it easy... your body is going through a lot of changes after all. Rest up hon and look after yourself!! XxX

Are you feeling ill all day until 7pm? Poor mummy! Make sure to take it easy... your body is going through a lot of changes after all. Rest up hon and look after yourself!! XxX

Exactly, rest is the only real effective thing that'll help.

Hope you're relaxing missus. Thinking of ya!! Xx

Hiya girls, spotting seems to have calmed down a bit now. I was out doing food shop this morning just. Me and my DS even went for lunch. Got a load of already prepared stuff from M&S ( I know its terrible, but better than take away and better than nothing haha). I had to leave in the middle to be sick then back in again, people must think I'm nuts ha!

Hubby is working till really late tonight so means I'm on my own all day, I am knackered already lol. I'll be heading to bed with the kids at 7.30p.m I'd say.

Day so far

Breakie - crackers
Lunch - Sandwich co - Brown bread chicken, lettuce and coleslaw sandwich (no butter and 1tbsp coleslaw), 'feel good' raspberry and lime drink
Snack - Aeros mint bubble bar
Dinner - will update later xx

Back