Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Yay! Woop! Whoop! Have a lovely break Chelle, you really do deserve it after all the carp you have had to deal with! I know things will be tight and your living arrangements are not the greatest but take some time to spend it with Kev. Sometimes it's the little things that cost nothing that keep you sane... Sending you and Kev huge hugs and positive good vibes. Mucho love xxx

Thank you babe...will do... Going to just relax... X

Uh oh bad Saturday eating coming on....

Breakfast: eggs benedict at a whetherspoons pub at a designer retail outlet - syns no blimming clue!

Lunch: nowt

Dinner: old El Paso taco dinner kit made with half fat grated cheese

Dessert: made a carrot cake.... Had a huge slice oopsie!

Snacks:
-----

Drinks:

4 coffees
0 water
2 diet colas

Must do better!

Attachments

• image-3256082099.jpg
    image-3256082099.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image-587958106.jpg
    image-587958106.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 45
Did you have a good day shopping babe? X

Hi Chelle, only managed to get myself one summer top out of the Next Outlet store....however I picked the top up then my 17 year old daughter picked the same top up only in 3 sizes smaller! So we made a pledge she will wear hers in Tenerife and I will wear mine in London and we will never wear them in Edinburgh and cross eachother! Lol!

Went with my pal and youngest daughter walked for about 5 hours round different shops there are two huge outlets and didn't manage the whole lot... Means I will have to go back ;)

Wanted to get some holiday bits for me and hubby failed miserably but I got lots of stuff for daughter she just flutters those eyelashes and I just can't help buying her all these cute shorts/skirts/dresses/tops/beach bag/ bikinis /sun cream (20 sodding quid for a small spray all day type!) she is off to London on the 5th July flying from Edinburgh to London then flying out of London to Tenerife on the 10th with her cousin and friends she flies back to London on the 17th then flies back to Edinburgh on the 21st...how the young live these days! Never did that in my youth that's for sure. Just making sure she is covered for all things.

How's your day been sweetheart? Xxx

Hi Chelle, only managed to get myself one summer top out of the Next Outlet store....however I picked the top up then my 17 year old daughter picked the same top up only in 3 sizes smaller! So we made a pledge she will wear hers in Tenerife and I will wear mine in London and we will never wear them in Edinburgh and cross eachother! Lol!

Went with my pal and youngest daughter walked for about 5 hours round different shops there are two huge outlets and didn't manage the whole lot... Means I will have to go back ;)

Wanted to get some holiday bits for me and hubby failed miserably but I got lots of stuff for daughter she just flutters those eyelashes and I just can't help buying her all these cute shorts/skirts/dresses/tops/beach bag/ bikinis /sun cream (20 sodding quid for a small spray all day type!) she is off to London on the 5th July flying from Edinburgh to London then flying out of London to Tenerife on the 10th with her cousin and friends she flies back to London on the 17th then flies back to Edinburgh on the 21st...how the young live these days! Never did that in my youth that's for sure. Just making sure she is covered for all things.

How's your day been sweetheart? Xxx

Good... Made some face cream I put chamomile and lime in that, and some washing powder which I personalised with my bite me scent...

Good... Made some face cream I put chamomile and lime in that, and some washing powder which I personalised with my bite me scent...

As soon as I finish my creams I will send you the pots..... It was you Chelle that was asking ?

Sounds like you have had a productive day.. You make your own washing powder? X

Urgh! Self-sabotage last week, weigh in showing 2lb gain but hey ho line drawn under last week had a good couple of nights off plan ate huge amounts of bread and drank lots of beer! Also totally disorganised with work lunches etc so it could have been ALOT worse. :) .... The method is I'm the planning I know this, yet sometimes I just can't seem to get my head round it and my arse into gear!

As soon as I finish my creams I will send you the pots..... It was you Chelle that was asking ?

Sounds like you have had a productive day.. You make your own washing powder? X

I do now... Trying to save money and make use of products I already have in for other projects... It was easy and works a treat and because I have lots of essential oils for my soap and Bathbomb making why not have a personalised soap powder? Yes it was me asking you to save your face and eye cream jars... If you do I will send you one of each back free... X

I do now... Trying to save money and make use of products I already have in for other projects... It was easy and works a treat and because I have lots of essential oils for my soap and Bathbomb making why not have a personalised soap powder? Yes it was me asking you to save your face and eye cream jars... If you do I will send you one of each back free... X

How on earth do you make all that shitz? Lol xxx

How on earth do you make all that shitz? Lol xxx

I go look on pin ter est (have to split it otherwise minis block it) and find recipes then have a bash... I have a lot of the ingredients in any case with my soap/Bathbomb gear... X

Breakfast: low fat sausage burger, bacon, beans, grilled toms, fry lite egg, portobello mushrooms washed down with a cup of coffee

Dinner: roast leg of lamb, roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots with a smudge of bisto cheese sauce made with water.

Snacks:
3 Percy pigs!

3 coffees
3 large diet cokes

To be updated....

Uh oh slice of carrot cake I made yesterday ...

Attachments

• image-2506108807.jpg
    image-2506108807.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Well went out to get veg and fruit for next week for work etc. got home and my youngest fluttered her eyelashes and handed me the brazilian keratin hair kit ... Three hours of painstaking, finger burning treatment and really pleased with the results on her hair so far. She has to keep the keratin in her hair for three days now then wash it out and I start all over again with the washing, blow drying and straightening. Just want to post the pics here so I can refer back from her natural hair (can't do that in FB as she has a hissy fit about people seeing her natural hair). I have straightened her hair now for a few years with GHD's just hoping this treatment lasts the 3 months and saves fingers from constantly being burnt to a frazzle. If it does work it is a saving a lot of money. Kit costs £25 salon charges £180 I know which one I prefer! ;)

Attachments

• image-4167553655.jpg
    image-4167553655.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1452361137.jpg
    image-1452361137.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-480121004.jpg
    image-480121004.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 30
Well went out to get veg and fruit for next week for work etc. got home and my youngest fluttered her eyelashes and handed me the brazilian keratin hair kit ... Three hours of painstaking, finger burning treatment and really pleased with the results on her hair so far. She has to keep the keratin in her hair for three days now then wash it out and I start all over again with the washing, blow drying and straightening. Just want to post the pics here so I can refer back from her natural hair (can't do that in FB as she has a hissy fit about people seeing her natural hair). I have straightened her hair now for a few years with GHD's just hoping this treatment lasts the 3 months and saves fingers from constantly being burnt to a frazzle. If it does work it is a saving a lot of money. Kit costs £25 salon charges £180 I know which one I prefer! ;)

It looks lovely and I would think if it lasts the three weeks worth every penny ...x

Breakfast: crunchy nut/ semi skimmed milk

Lunch: tuna, lighter than light mayo, spring onion and cucumber wholemeal roll

Dinner: chicken/ tomato pasta

Snacks:
Grapes
Tri melon tub
Special K crisps
2x Alpen light
Banana
Slice of carrot cake.... Oopsie! Again!
5 coffees
2ltr water