Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Well done Missie

*snip*it, I've had lunch out at wagamamas. So a write off

So annoyed with myself !!! Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow I am ON IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha we suck dont we lol. Its fine its fine.
We r all in it tomorrow ;) are u full on sole sourcing G?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh we are just rubbish at the moment!

Yes I've got to take back control and for some reason I cannot control food right now. I've got to pick up my youngest shortly and I'm already planning a little pit stop to get some chocolate. Ridiculous!

I'm still managing to keep to it!!!!! So so hard!!!!

Just wanna eat!!! Thinking I might throw in the occasional sole source plus meal when I have too x

So r u two going purely vlcd??? I don't think ive got it in me to do it again... im hungry all the time atm. Dunno y but nothing seems to fill me up!!! Haha

Gonna try xxx having shakes for at least most of the time with occasional sole source plus meal x

God I'm starving tho so already thinking bout a two egg omelette!!!!!!!

I really wish I could do that.... but theres no way I have that wilpower now.
But im gonna try my best to not eat carbs... so only proteins/ veggies etc... with my 2 shakes. Just ordered my chinese oooppppsss.....

I really wish I could do that.... but theres no way I have that wilpower now. But im gonna try my best to not eat carbs... so only proteins/ veggies etc... with my 2 shakes. Just ordered my chinese oooppppsss..... Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had my omelette and that's me done will be dreaming if ur Chinese x

Come on mum you can do it xxx woke up positive this morning xx

Focus shake focas shake.....

Do or do not. There is no try. ( err right)

Ok going for it today. No excuses. I can make do with a few shakes I've got here and a bar and I'm going to place a slim and save order for express delivery to arrive tomorrow. That's the plan.

I just CANT go to florida in 5 odd weeks time feeling like this! My clothes all feel uncomfortable and I'm 12LBS over where I feel comfortable.

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's how I feel and I have 21 days til this engagement shoot. I'm really thinking about putting it off x

But in 21 days with dedication we could be where we want to be! I'm happiest at 9 and a half. Or anything under 10. 21 days would smash that. However, let's complete day one first!

I've had a shake this.morning. Had to make my own as realised I don't have what I thought I did. I mixed 400 mls of almond milk with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Total cals - 165

I've got bars for later.

I've placed a slim and,save order for 28 products and paid eleventy million quid to have it delivered before noon tomorrow ; lunch today will be at 1.30 before work and is a non delicious raw fruit, oat and protein bar. Probably similar at half five ish and then I'm going hardcore and having NUFFINK

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

loool your posts crack me up!!! I had maple and pecan porridge which i love this morning then ill be having leek and potato soup or strawberry shake for lunch.......im dying for a coffee with sugar its killing me!!!!

Do i remember anyone selling their 30 day shred????

Good girlie's. Ur doing grand!! I too have only had a bar so far. I will grab a shake shortly before the gym. Then on my return I shall b eating chicken with asparagus. Kale and green peppers!!!

stopssssss your making my mouth water....its my wi with the consultant on saturday dreading it as i bet i wont loose a thing!!!

How can ur mouth water!!!! Disgusting ha lol! Positive thinking girl. Come on!!

I'm so hungry it's times like these u just don't understand y O y u have to do this!!!

Off to gym xxx so tempted to have an omelette again but I won't!!!

Might start smoking again tho

Back