Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Dropped the gym :( just didn't feel like it!!!

I was selling insanity. Man that's hard!

Well I've had my third thing today and as predicted it was *****. I'll have a coke zero when I'm home in 40 mins and then just feel mildly depressed at lack of food

Well done so far girls!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was selling insanity. Man that's hard! Well I've had my third thing today and as predicted it was *****. I'll have a coke zero when I'm home in 40 mins and then just feel mildly depressed at lack of food Well done so far girls! Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I know it's really depressing!!! Not good hate this feeing x

Caved had a salad!!!

Last edited:
Day one complete

Ooh yum salad!

I'm hoping my s and s is delivered ASAP tomorrow so I can.have something. I've got very little in the way of meal replacement in my house. Plenty of cake, mind!

And after paying 7.99 for next day before 12 delivery, I want it on the dot of 8am wrapped in gold gossamer

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Complete here too!! I had a bar. A shake. And my chicken dinner. 45min spin and 30min weight training.
Successful day id say :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow we'll done guys that's some going xxxx

Hold wrapper for sure greta!!! Drink loads of water to get u through xx

Up and run this morning before work!!! Shake down so ok so far.....long way to go tho xxx

Is anyone worried about these shakes not working as we'll anymore?????

I do worry. But only coz Im not doing it 100% by the book. There's no way il get into ketosis. Im snacking on carrots etc... which will b too carby! But hey I don't have 5st to lose this time around! So not as strict lol

I do worry. But only coz Im not doing it 100% by the book. There's no way il get into ketosis. Im snacking on carrots etc... which will b too carby! But hey I don't have 5st to lose this time around! So not as strict lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah good point x dreading my weigh in sat tho what say I stay the same after all this!!!!!

Pffft

I think you'll b fine. Getting weighed by someone else is such a good thing. I dont even have functioning scales haha! So how long do we all have to lose weight....
I have until the 10th june to lose minimum stone. Is it doable??!

yeah thats the only reason im paying for cambridge else i would do something else like s&S or something.

I have to loose as much as poss by the 7th June so pretty much the same target as you. Im thinking we have 39 days to go til then so thats just under 6 weeks. I thinking if we can do about 2lbs a week thats halfway there....just seriously doubt i will loose that much!!! My body doesnt react to these shakes like it used too!

What you thinking Greta

I'm as sure as I can be that it works no matter how many times you attempt it. I have stayed at target for two years in September bar these recent months where I put on 12 lbs and I tend to eat fairly strictly during the week and then what I envy at weekends. When I feel a bit chubby I do five days of bars and always drop 7lbs in those five days. Without fail . So it makes me think that basically starving yourself always does the trick ; )

I've never bothered about being in ketosis really. I more look at the calories / carbs and nobody ever got fat eating carrots so I wouldn't worry about that. ( carrot cake is a different going however )

We are all doing well so far! Day 2 dawns and I've had a protein bar that I had to buy specially after the school run this morning due to S and S not getting here until 12/1pm . I didn't pay a months salary for that !!!! I need it here by 1.30 or I'll have nothing at work!! Eek!

I weighed in this morning and was 3lbs lighter than yesterday. Water weight of course but it's a start.

I sincerely hope that a stone is possible by June! I just can't go to Florida feeling like this and that's what's keeping me going right now. I just don't feel comfortable at all. If I can just dig deep and stick with this for 7 days to start with, I'll be well on my way. I don't think I'll SS for weeks on end but right now I just can't be trusted around food.

How are we all? ( swigs coke zero and looks out of window )

im good you guys are really helping and i agree we should really be able to nail it. Im hoping to SS all the way minus a couple of events I have ararnged where i have to eat something.....
I love the bars cant wait til i can have them again ay!!!!

Its good we are all aiming near on the same day really .... lets push this...once i see the weight coming off it defo will help me x

How are you managing without coffee and sugar!

I'm fortunate in that I don't drink tea or coffee so no worries for me there! I avoid caffeine where I can as a rule.

S and S delivery arrived. A mixture of cherry chocolate, mint chocolate and raspberry shakes and 7 bars of varying flavours. I've had a cherry choc shake for lunch ( passable ) and will take a mint choc bar to work and then that'll be me done for the day.

Just need to get these first few days out the way really. They're always hard aren't they

yeah big time...im gonna try my best though!!! Push through it. dont know what i shall do if i dont loose anything i will be in a right state.....

wedding soon and need to get in gear!!!

we have been moved.......................

To where? Can't see when I'm on my mob Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app
To the VLCD section

Had my gym session tonight just 40 mins but better than nothing and my run this morning....

Shake ten bed x

Haha weve been moved!!!! Lollll.
Well u guys have done better than me I just ate a penguin getting into bed. Starving from work and I caved!! Hmmm.
I need batteries in my scales desperately. No idea whats going on. I was tempted to go by inch loss etc... but I think I need to see the number!!!

yeah i know what you mean.....i dont seem to get good inch losses til the end so thats why i love the scales lol.

Why does this happen im the same i usually need something just before bed! Why cant we just jump in and go to sleep ay!!!!

Well did my run to and fro from the gym and did 20 mins in there...not loads though but something

Back