New year, new Jane!

I lost 3lbs :D. Really pleased, got a new sticky and am now 14 stone something. Going away tomorrow so will just have to be careful.

hi jane well done on your weight loss x i have been awol again lol am having to use crutches at the moment have fluid on my knee very painful to walk :( have been feeling very sorry for myself had to eat for comfort ;) hope you are all ok xx

Thank you girls, will pop over to your threads shortly to catch up with you.xxx
Got back from holiday on Thursday, I had some good and bad days foodwise and tried to get back on plan as soon as I could. Not sure that all my 'misdemeanors' have caught up with me yet so holding my breadth for Wednesday WI.

I put on 1lb last week and I suspect that this week will be even worse! I just cant seem to get back in the zone.

Thanks Loux. I had a stomach bug last week so didnt get to class. I am more in the zone now so fingers crossed for WI on wednesday.

Lost a pound, must admit that I had hoped for more but a least its going in the right direction. I am still having stomach problems, not sure if I have got IBS as I have had problems before. Have had to cut out most fruit and things like tomatoes. Bit tedious, getting sick of stomach cramps. Have an appointment with gp on Monday.

Not doing very well. Didn't go to class last week but ought to face the music tomorrow. We are going on holiday on Saturday so that doesn't bode well either. Part of me wonders whether it is worth going tomorrow but I know that it will be worse if I leave it until after the holiday.

Much to my disgust I put on 6lbs on my WI last week! We got back from our break a day early as my mum broke a rib spontaneously. She has done really well this year and hasn't had a broken bone for the last 10 months.Unfortunatly it can happen at any time due to severe osteoporosis.

I went back on plan yesterday and hope that I will make a dent in my massive weight gain by WI on Wednesday. I also ate some naughties during our break so will have to be extra good.

I lost 2.5lbs this week so feeling a bit happier. Need to be focused as I would really like to get my 3 stone reward before Christmas.

Lost 0.5lb, bit disappointed as I was good as gold last week.:mad: Never mind its a new week so hope that the result will be better next WI.

Thanks Emm but not doing very well at all. Change of plan. I have not been to class for the last few weeks, too much going on at home. I have decided to leave SW classes until after Christmas. I am going to try to follow the diet with my husband and still WI on a Wednesday.I have also put on a couple of pounds so I need to get focused. As my WI will be in the morning I will change the evening WI figures accordingly.

Line drawn, fresh start. x

hi jane am back thank you for the messages while i have been away x im not going to class i have rejoined a couple of times this year but makes me feel the pressure more so am doing it on my own for now am on day 3 so its early days lol, it must be hard for you to stay on plan with ur mums problems hope she is getting better after breaking her rib but you have done really well to lose all that weight, have a good week love val xxx

Thanks Val, so pleased that you are back. xx I lost 5lbs this week :D so am feeling very relieved. Need to stay focused as I am getting very nervous about Christmas and the usual weight gain it usually brings.

Hope that everyone is having a good week. x

Thanks Val, so pleased that you are back. xx I lost 5lbs this week :D so am feeling very relieved. Need to stay focused as I am getting very nervous about Christmas and the usual weight gain it usually brings.

Hope that everyone is having a good week. x

Wow well done Jane great loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jane hope ur enjoying the weekend ;) I am away on Monday for the week not sure how often I will get on here depends on signal we seem to go to some remote Areas & can't get a signal I'm lost without my phone lol makes me wonder how I managed before we had them ;) hope u have a good week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back