Operation Graduation Ball Gown

Yesterday's food is a write off. I didn't go mad but I wasn't good either. Night shifts when it's quiet and people bring in cheese and biscuits and pate is not good.

I also didn't go and get weighed. I didn't have time before my shift. I have found another group on Friday morning that I can attend. But am I brave enough to face the scales??

Last edited:
Breakfast:
Watermelon slices

Lunch:
Carrot sticks
Hummus (4syns)

Tea:
Omelette (red onion, mushrooms, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, ham and cheese (hea)) with baked beans
Mullerlight

Breakfast:
Porridge (heb) with kiwi fruit and chopped banana

Lunch:
Macdonalds grilled chicken salad wrap (16.5 syns)
Fries (11.5 syns)
Diet coke

It wasn't very nice either :(

Tea:
Donner kebab ( a lot of syns)

I didn't enjoy that either. Definitely need to get back on the wagon. New day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yesterday's food is a write off. I didn't go mad but I wasn't good either. Night shifts when it's quiet and people bring in cheese and biscuits and pate is not good.

I also didn't go and get weighed. I didn't have time before my shift. I have found another group on Friday morning that I can attend. But am I brave enough to face the scales??

Did you face the scales? :D

I have had a bit of a rubbish weekend. I seriously need to get a grip or I am going undo all my hard work.

Back to tracking my food tomorrow.

Breakfast:
Bran flakes (heb) with chopped banana and skimmed milk (part hea)
Slice of brown toast with spread (5 Syns)

Lunch:
Mugshot
Mullerlight

Tea:
2 slices toast (9 syns)
Beans
Cheese (part hea)
2 poached eggs
Mushrooms

Total syns: 14 syns

I need to keep on track today so I am trying my hardest to ignore the cake and chocolates at placement. Keep thinking of the bigger picture, which is of a smaller me :)

Last edited:
I tried a coat on in Sainsburys today in a smaller size. And it fit (was a little bit snug. So hubby has brought it me for Christmas. So the weight definitely needs to come off and stay off :)

Hi! Can I join you here? I am also a 2nd year student midwife, and have put on about 10lbs since I started! I blame it on the toast on night shift on labour ward!!!!

Weigh in today. And I'm not looking forward to the numbers on the scales. Whilst I have not gone mad food wise, I have been naughty. I feel bloated and sluggish. Half the time I'm only eating the goodies because they're there, not because I want them.

I go to group. I have tried by myself at home but have no willpower to control my eating.

Today's food

Breakfast:
Bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans and a hash brown (3 syns)

Lunch:

Tea:

Snacks:
Mini donuts x 3 (9 syns)

I went to classes before and absolutely hated them, I love ww classes but at the moment I haven't the time or energy to weigh and count everything. Working a long day tomorrow, then back to the dreaded night shift next week. Will have to make a plan, both for food and sleep as I have major trouble getting any sleep during the day!!!

I did a night shift last night and got my 31st delivery :)

The diet has gone out the window at the moment. Just no motivation. Doesn't help that I have woken up with a banging headache and I'm back on days tomorrow:(

Back