Operation Graduation Ball Gown

I have had a busy few days and haven't had time to log my food. Hubby is quitting the cigs and has been like a bear with a sore head. Eldest daughter was threatened with eviction so have had to help her sort that out. And, of course, the uni work still needs doing.

Used 50syns at McDonalds last night. I feel ill now though, as if I have a washing machine on a spin cycle in my stomach

I will be sticking to 5 syns a day until weigh in on Weds.

Sorry I have been absent. Lots of stress and placement and work.

I have been to weigh in tonight. Lost 1 1/2lbs, making 11lbs in total.

I will start posting regularly again tomorrow :)

I am a happy bunny. Hubby has given me money to get my Christmas presents. I have managed to get a Morphy Richards soup maker for £26.87!!!
Sainsburys had it at 12% off the shop price (£36.87 instead of £49.99) , then hubby's discount for working at Sainsburys meant a further 15% off, and then I used some Nectar points.

I love a bargain

I am a happy bunny. Hubby has given me money to get my Christmas presents. I have managed to get a Morphy Richards soup maker for £26.87!!!
Sainsburys had it at 12% off the shop price (£36.87 instead of £49.99) , then hubby's discount for working at Sainsburys meant a further 15% off, and then I used some Nectar points.

I love a bargain 

Yep, That's a bargain!
fing32.gif

SW soups to go soon then? :D

Sorry I have been awol. So much going on, there's not enough hours in the day.

So weigh in this week. I needed 3lb to get my 1 stone award. And I lost 2 1/2!!! I was pleased and a bit gutted at the same time.

I turn 40 tomorrow!

Hubby is cooking me a nice meal.

I am not going mad though. I get weighed again Xmas eve and I want my award for Xmas.

How have you been?

Sorry for being awol over the festive period. Busy busy busy. Piles of coursework. Piles of presents to wrap.

I was disappointed at weigh in on Christmas Eve as I maintained. So still need 1/2lb for my stone award.

Managed to only go off plan Christmas Day and Boxing Day so hoping the damage isn't too bad when I get weighed on weds.

Though I was so ill on Boxing Day from all the crap I had eaten that I may have a loss when I step on the scales. My tummy was in agony and the toilet was my best friend that night (sorry tmi)

Last edited:
I think alot of us are getting the tummy aches from all the ''unhealthy'' foods as such! :D
Good on maintaining!
I put on 2 lbs , and having slight probs getting back on track did only need .5 lbs for my 3 st award, now i need 2.5 lbs for it, all being i don't put on again this sat :rolleyes:

Hello again. I have a new motivation to add to the graduation gown. I have a wedding to attend in July and I would love to look fantastic

So starting tomorrow, I will be posting my food diary. Today is a wash out due to night shifts, illness and the sorest cold sore I have ever had I am currently in bed feeling very sorry for myself.

I need to find time for myself in this mad existence that I call a life. Assignments galore, back on placement, working bank shifts and my 4th grandchild is due tomorrow. No wonder I am run down.

On top of all that we have had to buy a new fridge freezer as ours decided to stop working properly. Got a bargain in the sales though. A £600 one for £270

It's been a hectic few weeks. Assignments, placement , and my new grandson arrived on the 17th January weighing 6lb 6oz. It was all a bit scary as he was born by emergency c section as his heart rate kept dropping. But mum and baby are doing well.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422198160.192377.jpg

I am still sticking to the plan. And have lost 17.5lbs. Had a gain of 0.5lb last week but with being at the hospital when Charlie was born and all the running around, I was probably eating more syns than I realised. Also week arrived as well.

I have brought a new food diary and once this assignment is submitted tonight I will be completing it every day no matter what!

Oh, and I have tidied up under our bed. Who knew how much stuff you can accumulate when you just shove it under the bed?!?!

I have dug my stepper out so starting tomorrow I am going to start exercising.

Assignment submitted. Fingers crossed it passes

Today's food:

B: bran flakes (heb), chopped banana, blueberries and raspberries with skimmed milk (hea)

L: homemade leek and potato soup (Asda soup mix); a fruitopolis and a nectarine

T: ham and veg frittata (recipe in current SW magazine) with SW chips and beans

I have realised that I haven't been drinking enough so I have got my water bottle out and am currently on my first of the day.

I'm taking my daughter to register baby today then I'm going window shopping for new trainers so I can start my walking again. Hopefully to start Couch to 5k in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Back