Operation Graduation Ball Gown

Just had a soak in the bath and now getting ready to go to the shop. I have a bank shift tonight that I'm wishing I didn't. "Just think of the money" and repeat!

B: bran flakes (b) chopped banana, raspberries, and blueberries with skimmed milk (a)

L: chicken curry with boiled rice (4 syns for the mayflower curry sauce mix)

T: chicken salad, sugar snap peas, grapes, 2 nectarines, fruit salad pot, fruitopolis (0.5 syns), hifi bar (6 syns)

Total syns: 10.5 syns

Snacks: fruit

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422356568.312691.jpg

Hubby likes this dress for the wedding we are invited to. I'm not sure about it. Looks a bit clingy.

Congrats on the new grandson!
Glad all is well:)
Good luck with stepper , I dug mine out and had a go but I'm just not very coordinated :D
Dress looks lovely , you would have to try one on to see just how clingy it is :D

Yesterday's food

B: nothing as trying to sleep post night shift

L: gave up on sleep and had a nectarine, 2 satsumas and 2 plums with a cup of tea while catching up on Silent Witness

Then took ds2 to dentist and to get his glasses fixed. He hadn't told me that they were broke. I'd noticed the sellotape holding them together!!

Then I took my 2 daughters to Asda as it was the baby event. Then came back and did tea for my youngest 2 and granddaughter who was sleeping over.

Then went to get weighed ...........

2.5lbs off and my Club 10 award

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422519965.536992.jpg

And then finally had something to eat myself.

T: 2 slices toast, 2 fried eggs, a tin of Heinz 5 beans and mushrooms.

That was when I realised that I'd had NO sleep after my night shift. So I went to bed

Today

B: porridge (b) with blueberries and blackberries

L: leek and potato soup, a fruitopolis (0.5 syns), 2 satsumas and 2 plums

T: SW chips, beans and 1/2 a chicken and vegetable pie (6 syns)

Total syns: 6.5 syns

Last edited:
30th Jan

B: chopped banana, blueberries, blackberries, grapes and satsumas with a fruitopolis (0.5 syns)

L: homemade leek and potato soup

T: gammon steak with pineapple, SW chips, carrots, broccoli and grilled mushroom

S: choc chip cookie (11 syns)

Total syns: 11.5 syns

Last edited:
I just couldn't switch off. And I'm on a night shift again.

B: bran flakes (b), chopped banana and blueberries with skimmed milk (2syns)

L: jacket potato with beans and cheese (a)

T: chicken fajitas with SW chips (7.5 syns)

Snack: fruit

Total syns: 9.5 syns

Last edited:
I actually slept after my shift today, which I'm glad about as I'm back at uni tomorrow.

Today's food:

B: 2 x hifi bars (b) the new rhubarb and custard ones are lovely

L: nothing as was in bed

T: pork steak, boiled potatoes, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, green beans, Brussels and gravy (2 syns)

Total syns: 2 syns

Last edited:
Long day at uni in a freezing cold room. There was a lot to take in today. I'm glad to be home.

B: bran flakes (b) with chopped banana and skimmed milk (a)

L: chicken salad, grapes, satsuma and a fruitopolis (0.5 syns)

T: tandoori chicken, jacket wedges (1.5 syns), salad and onion and garlic dip (2 syns)

Snacks: malteaser bunny (8 syns)
1 hifi bar (3 syns)

Total syns: 15 syns

B: bran flakes (b) with blueberries and skimmed milk (a)

L: mixed bean salad with red onion and cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and grapes

T:

Snacks: 1 hifi bar (3 syns), 1 Alpen bar (3 syns)

Life keeps getting in the way of me keeping this diary updated daily. I just dont have enough hours in the day.

Well I am now back on placement. And exams are very quickly creeping up on me!!!!

I have gained two weeks running with a total gain of 2.5lbs. But it was less than I expected so I will take that quite happily. Also star week arrived a week early.

Todays food

B: crunchy bran (heb) with chopped banana, blueberries and skimmed milk (hea)

L: vegetable and lentil soup with shredded ham hock, a fruitopolis (0.5 syns) and 2 satsumas

T: new potatoes, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and an Asda sweet chilli fish portion (0.5 syns)

Snacks: 1 hobnob biscuit (7.5 syns)

Total syns: 8.5

Now minimins is back I am going to restart my diary. Since my last entry I have had another grandson, Macauley; am now in my last year at uni and dreading qualifying; and my weight has yoyo-ed. I got down to 12 stone but have put on 7lbs.
I have also changed group as I felt I wasn't getting the support I needed. So I am aiming to get back on track after 3 weeks off plan.

Todays food

Breakfast: fruit and fibre (heb) with blackberries and skimmed milk

Lunch: mug shot and grapes

Tea: Chicken curry (sw sauce from iceland) and boiled rice.

Back