ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

I use Value Diary with Minimins :) An amazing combination ;-) x

I'm good thanks lovely!!! Hope you're well! How was the wedding? X

oh it was fantastic hun! it went SO fast but it was the most amazin day! i cried when i walked dwn stairs n saw my stepdad! i also cried when my mum n friend wee getting me dressed i was sooo nervous!!
Lucas got stage got all nervous and wouldnt walk down so one of my friends grabbed him n walked dwn the aisle so i dint cry when walking dwn but carl was sooooo nervous he was jus shaking all the time i had to tell hnim to calm down!!!
i will post some pics wen we get them off the photographer!
xxxx

thanks huni!
ooo do u? i will go grab me phone and have a look!
xxxx

I'm sure it is available on Android :) The only advice I'd give is to not trust the Database, I always add my own Favourites using the Nutritional Calculator and use those to write my Daily Diary :) x

thanks luv i will bear that in mind!!

i am so excited for the morning but also dreading it standing on them scales xx

You'll be fine :) At least it will give you a goal post to work from. X

I use Value Diary with Minimins :) An amazing combination ;-) x

Was just about to answer the same. We must be on the same wavelength today!

Haha! Perhaps we are, but we don't know it. I mean, have we ever been seen in the same place together?

This is true! I reckon we could be ;-) x

I do hun, its changed about 92728826 times lol.. Its called katys clean and lean lifestyle change, or some bullsh*t ha!

I hope you had a fabulous wedding, you look beautiful in your pic xx

haha that made me giggle is it in the ww section? i will find it!!

thank u hun it was amazin i had such a brilliant day i loved it!! i will post more pics on here when i get them from them photographer
xxxx

:nightf:right ladies my bedtime!
i will be bk on in the morning to tell u all how massive i am again!

i have been applying for xmas temp jobs tonight but i feel like i am banging my head against a brick wall!! Carl keeps saying i sud wait until lucas is at full time school but i want a job but no one is givin me one :cry:

i sometimes panic about applying for jobs coz i think they wont employ me when im fat!! sounds silly i no but its how i feel so get some of this weights off and then that will help my confidence!!!

anyway night night ladies
xxxx

i have been applying for xmas temp jobs tonight but i feel like i am banging my head against a brick wall!! Carl keeps saying i sud wait until lucas is at full time school but i want a job but no one is givin me one :cry:

i sometimes panic about applying for jobs coz i think they wont employ me when im fat!! sounds silly i no but its how i feel so get some of this weights off and then that will help my confidence!!!

xxxx

Everything will fit into place when the time is ready. Night Night Sweetie.x

xxxx

Something will come up hun. I'm a great believer that things will happen when the time is right (although you wouldn't always think so when I am moaning about WI results!) Once you lose a few pounds and have spent a bit of time back here on Minis with us crazy people you'll start to feel more confident again. xxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! <3

So glad you back! Brought a big smile to my face. Will have a read when the bakery is quiet tomorrow!!

Hi, here to subscribe x

Congratulations mrs!!!

Looking gorgeous in your pic!can you add some more pics tho I wanna see wanna see!
I've jumped back on the ww wagon today calorie counting wasn't working for me got 9lb to shift!xmas is my aim to be nice a slim get some lovely Xmas clothes :)

Tell me about ur wedding did it all run perfect!
Lovely to c u back on here

Xxxxxx

Back