ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Congratulations mrs!!!

Looking gorgeous in your pic!can you add some more pics tho I wanna see wanna see!
I've jumped back on the ww wagon today calorie counting wasn't working for me got 9lb to shift!xmas is my aim to be nice a slim get some lovely Xmas clothes :)

Tell me about ur wedding did it all run perfect!
Lovely to c u back on here

Xxxxxx

hi gawjus lady how r u?!
whats ur diary on here sweetie?

it went great hun! it ran smoothly well what im aware of the weather was dry and everyone had a lovely time!
as soon as i get some more pics from our photographer i will put some more on!!
i spoke t him todat n he said he got nearly 700pics so loads to pic from!! Wen carls family were meant to b havin a family pic done it was like they were all allergic from me they had t b told t stand nxt to me it was well awkward!!! i got my dress dirty before even gettin to the town hall so that was my only dylemia lol!

how r u huni? i do luv weight watchers lol

xxxxxxxx

evening ladies!

so i weighed myself this morning... i have put ten points on in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
i now weigh 18st 5lb :( feel massive again cnt believe it!!
i have been good todayh but havent pointed anything i only had some dinner which i have worked out was 12pp!

i will tomorrow start pointing and post my food on here! im looking forward to tomorrow wakin up pointing again! i dnt no wats up with me today i feel right full and bloated and only dinner at six oclock!!

some good news though i got a telephone invterview for debenhams on wednesday morning so fingers crossed for that
xxx

evening ladies!

so i weighed myself this morning... i have put ten points on in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been good todayh but havent pointed anything i only had some dinner which i have worked out was 12pp!

i will tomorrow start pointing and post my food on here! im looking forward to tomorrow wakin up pointing again! i dnt no wats up with me today i feel right full and bloated and only dinner at six oclock!!

some good news though i got a telephone invterview for debenhams on wednesday morning so fingers crossed for that
xxx

Good Luck for your Telephone Interview :) Looking forward to reading your food diary.x

good luck with the interview let us know how you get on

Hope your big day was fab cant wait to see all your pics.

10lb in 5 weeks isn't bad hun you enjoyed it didn't you? well that's all that matters, we all need to have a break from pointing and the main thing is your back on track now and those 10lb will fly off ya in no time

evening ladies!

xxx

10lbs, thats nothing sweet... I didn't that in a 2 week holiday last year :D. You'll soon have it back off don't you worry

Ooooo good luck for the phone interview xx

hi gawjus lady how r u?!
whats ur diary on here sweetie?

it went great hun! it ran smoothly well what im aware of the weather was dry and everyone had a lovely time!
as soon as i get some more pics from our photographer i will put some more on!!
i spoke t him todat n he said he got nearly 700pics so loads to pic from!! Wen carls family were meant to b havin a family pic done it was like they were all allergic from me they had t b told t stand nxt to me it was well awkward!!! i got my dress dirty before even gettin to the town hall so that was my only dylemia lol!

how r u huni? i do luv weight watchers lol

xxxxxxxx

Aww hun kno the feeling my in laws did the same and they Arnt smiling on any pics with them,just makes them look worse in my opinion.mine havnt spoke to me since wedding and caused endless probs but we are better without them in our lives,sad to say but true.oh no about ur dress! U still looked stunning tho!!

Hoping weight watchers is gonna work for me again! I'm desperate lol!

Xxxxx

Good Luck for your Telephone Interview :) Looking forward to reading your food diary.x

thanks huni! i will come on tomorrow while lucas is at nursery after my pile of ironing and put it on here!

good luck with the interview let us know how you get on

Hope your big day was fab cant wait to see all your pics.

10lb in 5 weeks isn't bad hun you enjoyed it didn't you? well that's all that matters, we all need to have a break from pointing and the main thing is your back on track now and those 10lb will fly off ya in no time

yeh i am more gutted to b back in the 18stone barrick!!! i hate that im that heavy again but from tomorrow bk to pointing and ur right it will come off

10lbs, thats nothing sweet... I didn't that in a 2 week holiday last year :D. You'll soon have it back off don't you worry

Ooooo good luck for the phone interview xx

im nervous about my telephone interviewe i dnt no why! its only a xmas temp job but its a start!

xxx

thanks huni! i will come on tomorrow while lucas is at nursery after my pile of ironing and put it on here!

yeh i am more gutted to b back in the 18stone barrick!!! i hate that im that heavy again but from tomorrow bk to pointing and ur right it will come off

im nervous about my telephone interviewe i dnt no why! its only a xmas temp job but its a start!

xxx

If I'd of known I would of brought my ironing round ;-) x

you will do brill at the interview. once its started you will relax a bit and give it your all

good luck for your interview hun xxx

evening ladies,

i have been so busy today took lucas to nursery n was ironin for 3 hours! then picked lucas up made lunch then took him t a playgroup and then got home put ironin away to tidy up and i havent stopped!!!

today has been a good day my points ar ebk up to 40 a day!!!

so todays food
breakfast
cereal 4pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

lunch
eggs 6pp
bacon 4pp
cucumber 0pp

nume vanillia yoghurt 3pp

a few snacks at playgroup 2pp

dinner
sausages 3pp
rice and oil 9pp
carrot swede mash 3pp
veg 0pp
sweetcorn 2pp

37pp/40pp
so i still have 3pp to have tonight i might weigh some toffee popcorn out n have 3points of that havent deicded yet!

we got our pics today fgrom the photograpgher so goin t have a look in a bit i will post some later
xxxx

Back