happyhippos
emma-louise - 8lbs to lose
cantstopgaining - 8lbs to lose
emily87
Dumpylump 8lb to lose
Shrinking_Bev - 10lb to lose

Good luck everyone xxx

Hiya all
I'm new to the site and so would like to join in my first challenge - not setting a goal just want to keep on losing.

Thanks for asking me - my weigh in is thursday so does that count as its july 1st?

OOH! Trust me to be away from my computer when you posted this!

I'm all up for the challenge!
(I don't do colour, so I'll just keep my name black if that's okay, hehe!)

Could you add my name to the list please, with a target of 8lbs also?

Good luck everyone!

Hi I'm New to the boards and to SW. I would love to join, trying hard to get to grips with the forum.

My name is Donna and i would like to loose 7lbs (this month)

Ta
Dxx

Hi I'm New to the boards and to SW. I would love to join, trying hard to get to grips with the forum.

My name is Donna and i would like to loose 7lbs (this month)

Ta
Dxx

Hiya Donna :) Added your name to the list, happy to have you here! I'll give you a few tips - there's three blue bars across the top of the page, they're like my lifelines!

Top bar, right hand side, 'quick links', click on it and the drop down list has pretty much everything you need on hand. If you click 'subscribed threads' it takes you to all the threads you've posted on, so you have easier access to them :)

Middle bar, near the left, 'live chat room'. You just sign in with your username, no password needed, and have a chat with whoever's there! There aren't usually many people on it but we're trying to use it more :)

Middle bar, near the middle, 'inspiration slide show', there's lots of user pics, before, during and after, that kind of thing. They really do motivate you! :)

Other than that, if you need any help at all, just pop in and ask :D

Oh, and if you're wondering why you can't view your own profile, add an avatar, or make a signature, it's because you need 50 posts first, so get posting!

Ali xxx

10st10lbs - 2.5lbs lost!
happyhippo - 8lbs to lose
emma-louise - 8lbs to lose
cantstopgaining - 8lbs to lose
emily87
Dumpylump - 8lbs to lose
Shrinking_Bev - 10lbs to lose
foodjunkie10 - 6lbs to lose
francesc
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose

Woohoo, I lost 2.5lbs at weigh in this morning! I am now, by the grace of 0.5lbs, in the 9s! :D xxx

Well done , thats brilliant :)

Hiya Donna :) Added your name to the list, happy to have you here! I'll give you a few tips - there's three blue bars across the top of the page, they're like my lifelines!

Top bar, right hand side, 'quick links', click on it and the drop down list has pretty much everything you need on hand. If you click 'subscribed threads' it takes you to all the threads you've posted on, so you have easier access to them :)

Middle bar, near the left, 'live chat room'. You just sign in with your username, no password needed, and have a chat with whoever's there! There aren't usually many people on it but we're trying to use it more :)

Middle bar, near the middle, 'inspiration slide show', there's lots of user pics, before, during and after, that kind of thing. They really do motivate you! :)

Other than that, if you need any help at all, just pop in and ask :D

Oh, and if you're wondering why you can't view your own profile, add an avatar, or make a signature, it's because you need 50 posts first, so get posting!

Ali xxx
Thanks Ali, tried to do something with the Avatar but it won't let me , will try again shortly.

Thanks for all the great info. How do you get the SW stickers on?

Cheers Dx

Thanks Ali, tried to do something with the Avatar but it won't let me , will try again shortly.

Thanks for all the great info. How do you get the SW stickers on?

Cheers Dx

You have 3 posts at the moment, when you've got 50 you'll be able to do the avatar and the stickers :) You can copy and paste the stickers from other people's signatures when the time comes, or if you have the SW site password, you can log in, track your progress, and it gives you the right stickers when you lose a certain amount :) xxx

Hello, Can I join in please.
I'd like to go for 8lb off during the July challenge.
I weigh in on a Monday evening.

I'll have to really start stepping up my weightloss now !!

Good luck everyone xx

Hello, Can I join in please.
I'd like to go for 8lb off during the July challenge.
I weigh in on a Monday evening.

I'll have to really start stepping up my weightloss now !!

Good luck everyone xx

Of course hun! Added your name to the list :)

Have you decided how you're going to step it up? As in more speed foods, some body magic, less syns? I think it would be a great idea to share tips on here so we can get a big a group loss possible!

Some things I'm doing are:
- increased body magic ie I took on the challenge to run/jog/walk 160km in June and completed it with the help of the Wii Fit :D and I walk wherever I can, sometimes making my journeys longer by going around the houses (literally!) to get to my destination!
- less syns ie rather than have 105 max syns a week, I allow myself max 15 syns a day
- holding my stomach muscles in tight while I type a post (like now!) and only letting go once I've finished!

xxx

Back