The FlabFighters! - July Challenge

You have 3 posts at the moment, when you've got 50 you'll be able to do the avatar and the stickers :) You can copy and paste the stickers from other people's signatures when the time comes, or if you have the SW site password, you can log in, track your progress, and it gives you the right stickers when you lose a certain amount :) xxx
Thanx for the info!

Donnax

Yay I lost 4lb tonight so I have got another 4lb to lose this month for the challenge.
I am so happy because I got my stone award and slimmer of the week! :)

How do I update the list thing?

Hi everyone,
Can I join your group? I would love to loose 8lb this month although I seem to be starting slowly as only lost a 1lb as of this afternoons WI.

xxx

Yay I lost 4lb tonight so I have got another 4lb to lose this month for the challenge.

well done on the loss, and getting slimmer of the week, brilliant:)

10st10lbs - 7.5lbs to lose, 2.5lbs lost!
happyhippo - 8lbs to lose
emma-louise - 8lbs to lose
cantstopgaining - 8lbs to lose
emily87
Dumpylump - 8lbs to lose
Shrinking_Bev - 10lbs to lose
foodjunkie10 - 6lbs to lose
francesc
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 4lbs to lose, 4lbs lost!
DonnaP - 7lbs to lose
Carolinep - 8lbs to lose
honey74 - 8lbs to lose

Hey you! Well done chicken! Hopefully I'll be getting the stone award within the next two weeks... Don't get to stay for image therapy so I'll never know if I get SOTW :(

To update the list, just copy and paste it from the last person who posted it :) or just post your losses and I'll keep it updated! Congrats again! xxx

Hi everyone,
Can I join your group? I would love to loose 8lb this month although I seem to be starting slowly as only lost a 1lb as of this afternoons WI.

xxx

Hi honey, sure you can! It's OUR group :D Feel the lurrrve! Oh god, there was a woman who kept saying 'feel the lurrrve' on Come Dine With Me yesterday, I want to get it out of my system!

You've had some really good losses to date! Don't be put off by a smaller loss, you could get -3.5lbs next week and then you'd almost have lost a stone! Maybe try doing a different day, or some body magic. How do you use your syns, max 105 a week or max 15 a day?

xxx

Hi everyone just a quickie as I'm so pushed for time at the moment , but I wanted to share - I lost 1 1/2llb this week that takes me to my stone award - so chuffed.

You've had some really good losses to date! Don't be put off by a smaller loss, you could get -3.5lbs next week and then you'd almost have lost a stone! Maybe try doing a different day, or some body magic. How do you use your syns, max 105 a week or max 15 a day?

xxx

Thanks 10st10lbs, I usually have between 3-6 syns a day and no HEB as I was finding the bread and cereals were making me bloat (although am now looking into the dried fruit/soup side of things). Perhaps I just need to up the exercise a bit more.

Thanks again for the kick up the bum and your positive wisdom.....just what a girl needed ;) lol

emily87
Dumpylump - 8lbs to lose
francesc
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
DonnaP - 7lbs to lose
Carolinep - 8lbs to lose
honey74 - 7lbs to lose, 1lb lost!

xxx

emily87
Dumpylump - 8lbs to lose
francesc
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
DonnaP - 7lbs to lose
Carolinep - 8lbs to lose
Teresa32uk - 7lbs to lose

Hi there i hope it not too late to join, i have never done a challenge before but like the sound of it. Maybe it will give me the extra motivation to lose 1/2 stone in July. If i have not joined correctly let me know.

emily87
Dumpylump - 8lbs to lose
francesc - 1.5lbs lost!
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
DonnaP - 7lbs to lose
Carolinep - 8lbs to lose
clean-aholic - 8lbs to lose

You joined perfectly Teresa :) I hope this team provides you with enough motivation to lose! xxx

Clean-aholic, I've added you to the list with an aim of 10lbs in July. I just took your 21lbs aim for 2 months and split it in half :) I hope that's OK? xxx

Hi everyone just a quickie as I'm so pushed for time at the moment , but I wanted to share - I lost 1 1/2llb this week that takes me to my stone award - so chuffed.

Woohooo!! Congratulations honey! I think this calls for a :grouphugg: :) How's your daughter doing? My mum is losing a lot slower than me - she does weigh less and has done WW before, she's very sceptical about SW and today I caught her out on not measuring her cereal... then she admitted she'd taken extra milk too...

I want to get my stone award within the next to weeks... come on 3.5lbs, get off me! xxx

Thanks 10st10lbs, I usually have between 3-6 syns a day and no HEB as I was finding the bread and cereals were making me bloat (although am now looking into the dried fruit/soup side of things). Perhaps I just need to up the exercise a bit more.

Thanks again for the kick up the bum and your positive wisdom.....just what a girl needed ;) lol

Hehe, I'm always here for some :asskick:! Some people say having less syns slows their weight loss down... I wish I had the patience to eat dried fruit, I get so bored of chewing! Kinda funny, as to eat, you need to chew, and I sure as hell did a lot of eating back in the day! And I apparently chew more times than any normal human being... :rolleyes:

Have you tried green/red days? On a green day, you can move away from bread and cereals entirely and have chicken or tuna as a HExB!

xxx

Have you tried green/red days? On a green day, you can move away from bread and cereals entirely and have chicken or tuna as a HExB!

xxx
I have thought about it but i'm getting my hubby to do sw with me. I don't think he would be able to deal with green days and I don't think I could stick to red days. I'm not one for making 2 separate meals so EE works well as a happy medium.

xxx

emily87
Dumpylump - 8lbs to lose
francesc - 1.5lbs lost!
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
DonnaP - 7lbs to lose
Carolinep - 8lbs to lose
clean-aholic - 8lbs to lose
Chickyb16 - 7lbs

My first July weigh in won't be until next week as I'm at a Tuesday class. In fact, it won't be until the week after as I am on holiday next week, but determined not to come back with a gain!

Hiya Karen, don't worry about it gaining on holiday! It IS a holiday, after all. I managed to maintain when I was away two weeks ago, came back thinking I must have put on, but I didn't! I'd say just try to get lots of walking done while you're away, don't know what kind of a holiday it is you're going on but if you can get some walking or other form of body magic done, it'll help keep the weight off or the gain as little as possible! xxx

I'd love to join in. I'll go for a 7lb loss this month and I'm down -1.5lb at WI this week (Thursday).

I would like to join and aim for 7lb I WI on a Monday

Please add me to the list - whenever I try and copy and paste the list it takes out all the pretty colours!
I'm hoping for a 10lb loss in July x

Back