THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Sorry to hear about sinuses its very painful.get yourself some menthal crystals from chemist.Use about 2-3 crystals and put either in a bowl or in the basin with boiling water cover your head in a towel.Keep your eyes shut or it will nip and take deep inhalations. Hope this helps.It is very drug free cure for the blockage. Enjoy your time away :)

Ha ha I read that so quick I thought I saw "crystal meth", I was all wtf??Pmsl when I reread it:brainfart::booboo: I'll blame it on the sore head & sinuses. I have olbas oil handy so gonna try that, took a nasal spray and it seems to be easing.

How you getting on with your exercising?

I had a good walk round town shopping, I even parked the car on the outskirts of town and walked in and out, so I'm counting all that as BODY MAGIC in disguise of a shopping trip, win win situation:D

Wot u like lol. If you had the crystal meth u wouldnt feel ur head no matter ur sinuses lol.Uve been watching too much dog the bounty hunter.
Well done with the excersise today I'm sure it doesn't matter how u do it, read on line someone was having a bonk before weigh in lol.
Wonder how many sausages you would burn of with that one big lol :D x

Did all excersise except for the cycle. Sit ups were a challenge but did them. Tidied the whole house as a man is coming to measure up for new windows. That was a two day excersise in it's self. With working full time days off are the cleaning days...... its great :eek:

Wot u like lol. If you had the crystal meth u wouldnt feel ur head no matter ur sinuses lol.Uve been watching too much dog the bounty hunter.
Well done with the excersise today I'm sure it doesn't matter how u do it, read on line someone was having a bonk before weigh in lol.
Wonder how many sausages you would burn of with that one big lol :D x

Ah ha ha, love abit of DOG, havn't seen him in awhile, whole family are hilarious:)

Bonking in the name of a diet, my OH would just love that, bonking before a wigh-in, oh to have the energy or the bloody time:D

Did all excersise except for the cycle. Sit ups were a challenge but did them. Tidied the whole house as a man is coming to measure up for new windows. That was a two day excersise in it's self. With working full time days off are the cleaning days...... its great :eek:

You're flying with the exercise. I'm gonna do some more BODY MAGIC (walking round shops) in Dublin the weekend and I may factor in some elbow exercise (alchol) as well;):D

Day 11
Omg it's bloody raining and its spoiled my exersise routine . Well the 40 sit ups are done but the dog will hve to wait for later. Off to Dundee today to get my lenses haven't worn lenses for years and have been wearing cheapo glasses for reading so have to bite the bullet.
Have been slipping up lately and eating some pringles here and there and not measuring the g&ts had out in the sunny garden reading a book but these habits have to stop 8f the pounds are to come off.
Mrs very serious today lol.
Everyone weighing in today best of luck :D:thumbup:

Hope ur weather ia better than ours, it's peeing down here. Was much fun had last night?????

Hazy rain here,the kind that frizzes your hair & soaks you to your knickers?Been off plan most of the day,healthy fruit brekkie,followed by tea & cake,big mac & medium fries for lunch.Healthy salad & BBQ pork for dinner.3 Sooper dooper choc cookies & loadsa tea.I'm off out for a friends birthday drinks but I'm staying dry,diet coke,have a full day ahead of me 2moro.

Day 11
Omg it's bloody raining and its spoiled my exersise routine . Well the 40 sit ups are done but the dog will hve to wait for later. Off to Dundee today to get my lenses haven't worn lenses for years and have been wearing cheapo glasses for reading so have to bite the bullet.
Have been slipping up lately and eating some pringles here and there and not measuring the g&ts had out in the sunny garden reading a book but these habits have to stop 8f the pounds are to come off.
Mrs very serious today lol.
Everyone weighing in today best of luck :D:thumbup:

40 situps would have me in a jock,well done you,how'd lenses go?This fone app takes some getting used to?

Lenses are in there bed at moment but were really comfortable.
Of to Edinburgh tomoz with my friend for a girlie day and night. Muchious fun time.:thumbup::cool::thumbup:

Oh fook tom today wondered why I was eating like a hungry hippo.
Doesn't look good for weigh in on monday :(

I have sent off for a gastric band hypnosis c.d, will try anything to lose some beef.
I am not in the right frame of mind just now to diet but I dont want to get bigger. Anybody please help with diet ideas I will try almost anything x:mad:

I have sent off for a gastric band hypnosis c.d, will try anything to lose some beef.
I am not in the right frame of mind just now to diet but I dont want to get bigger. Anybody please help with diet ideas I will try almost anything x:mad:

Good morning, I'm back from me WILD w'end in Dublin, had great craic, went to Pride on Saturday & had a ball, a few dwinkies involved & a lorra dancing, ha ha does that counteract the syns in the alky-hol do you think???

Ok so you're in the MAD week, where all sense & reason goes out the window coz of hormones, you're doing grand, shaminng me with all your lovely exercise, just get over this week and you be grand, you're doing so well. How'd your nite in Edinburgh go?

Someone was telling me about the latest new diet buzz, Raspberry Ketone tabs, you can get them in Holland & Barrett I think, natural remedy, have you heard of them??I hadn't.

I wasn't worrying bout diet the w'end, had a meal in the Hard Rock including an amazing dessert, up half a pound on me scales this morning, if I could just maintain this week I'd be a happy bunny.

Glad u had fun. I will hve to get an irish translation book for your messages lol what is jock and wat r twinkie things ha ha.
Going to try the raspberry lads.I think my metabolism is slowing down too. So cant pig out as much lol :eek:

Glad u had fun. I will hve to get an irish translation book for your messages lol what is jock and wat r twinkie things ha ha.
Going to try the raspberry lads.I think my metabolism is slowing down too. So cant pig out as much lol :eek:

H aha I forget meself sometimes, dwinkies are drinks and "in a jock", means I'd be in a terrible state:DLoadsa Scottish & Welsh peeps in Dublin the weekend.

Let me know how the tabs go, the girls that told me about them said she lost 10lbs in 2weeks.

Back