4. mod-karen79 =WI?=Target 8lbs
  5. Emski =WI?=Target 4lbs
  6. Slimming-girl =WI?= Target 7lbs
  7. Candyblue =WI?= Target 10lbs
  8. Doughnut = WI? = Target 4lbs
  9. this time its for real = WI? = Target 11lbs
  10. Eddie = WI? = Target 4lbs
Yay well done 30FG keep it up!!

STS and posted a proba full on waffle halp post in my thread 'need somebody and general chit chat'.

not a happy bunny :(

i know im very happy with the STS and very supprised i must say, must have been all that digging working of the naughty food

WEEK ONE 28/07/08 - 03/08/08

1. Abigail09 =WI?=Target 4lbs
  2. MonkeysBunny = STS =Target 4lbs
  3. 30FlirtyGirl = 1.5 lbs =Target 10.5lbs
  4. mod-karen79 =WI?=Target 8lbs
Good to maintain MB.. especially when you been naughty!!!!!

im not a happy bunny and am wittering on in my thread lol dont even think you and your big stick could help me

im getting weighed tonight, im quite worried about it tbh, i had 2 nights of drinking this week but other than that didnt go over my syns with food, and its star week :S

ah i feel scared actually for tonight :S

dont be scared, no matter what happens you can make up for it next week, we all deserve a little treat now and again.

you will be fine, i promise that you will not be struck down by lightning or swallowed by a giant whale if you put on tonight. I also promise that if you STS or loose you will get a big well done

I wont have any of my team being scared.. whats that all about.. come here, have a hug!!! :hug99:" alright alright thats enough " :eek: (she tried to touch my peachy ass)

Whats the worst that will happen? A few pounds on?? NO thats not the worst.. the worst is you being afraid to go and thinking you have blown it and then giving up!!!
:break_diet::gen157:
You have done brilliantly and we are all proud of you and yer size 10's .. keep the faith missus.

Now that told you:p

(did I sound all bossy like?)

I wont have any of my team being scared.. whats that all about.. come here, have a hug!!! :hug99:" alright alright thats enough " :eek: (she tried to touch my peachy ass)

Whats the worst that will happen? A few pounds on?? NO thats not the worst.. the worst is you being afraid to go and thinking you have blown it and then giving up!!!
:break_diet::gen157:
You have done brilliantly and we are all proud of you and yer size 10's .. keep the faith missus.

Now that told you:p

(did I sound all bossy like?)

thanks for the encouragement, ive jsut been at this weight for 3 weeks now but for past 3 weeks there has been 4 birthdays and numerous nights out. now the partys are over and i can d this seriously :D if i havent lost then your right i havent lost but i have been really good with food thsi week its just the boooooze :( ill get there eventually its jsut taking aaaaaaaages

ladies ladies!!! i've only gone and lost 4lbs this week! i can't believe it. have been off work sick since tuesday....it may have been the stress/worry that got my metabolism burning overtime!

...good news all round today - lost 4lbs and i don't have a blood clot in my leg, so i can still go on holiday in august :D ...oh yeah and i'm halfway into my target for august and it aint even august yet!

WEEK ONE 28/07/08 - 03/08/08

1. Abigail09 =WI?=Target 4lbs
  2. MonkeysBunny = STS =Target 4lbs
  3. 30FlirtyGirl = 1.5 lbs =Target 10.5lbs
  4. mod-karen79 = 4 lbs =Target 4lbs

Back