Time to end my journey!

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: 1 hour and 10 minutes to go :cross:

well done on your loss, thats great :D

dont worry too much about going to the hospital, its best to find out and then get things sorted :)
and if its any consolation me and the OH havent used contraception for nearly 2 years and nothings happened :(
just think though, when it does happen it will be all the more amazing! x

Thanks chelle x at least if there is a problem, and I know about it, it can be tackled xx

And pleased as I was it was a gain of 1.5 x but could have been worse lol x

Feeling very hungry this morning :(
Decided today will be a red day so had 2 poached eggs on toast for breakfast with a lovely cuppa x
Thinking tuna steak with small jacket spud and salad for tea and the odd snack here and there to constitute lunch :)

Feeling very bloated and yukky today and still full of a cold :( xx

Oh deary me!! Had an awful day yesterday :cry:

Me and the OH had a big bust up resulting in me having no choice but to leave our house with no keys to get back in; no phone (he conviscated it!); no money and well, nothing really except for out little dog Taylor :(

I dont have any friends or family locally so I am glad it was a sunny day a I ended walking to my closest friends house... about 15 miles away!!!
Poor Taylor; I had to carry her on and off; she's only tiny.

So I had pached eggs on toast for breakfast, then walked for around 5 hours and had a cup of tea :).
I emailed the OH to say the dog was safe and he asked if i wanted to come home :rolleyes:
I had no choice but to accept the offer of a chinese takeaway for tea, it was 10pm afterall :D

My body is aching all over, which wont do me any harm... but i have blisters on my feet so i may not be walking much this week; and Taylor wont need a walk for at least a fortnight bless her!!x

I have had a slice of toast this morning (just 1; I burned the other!) and I have 4 tangerines and a muller light for lunch as I thought i was out training all day with work so would buy something... until i got here and found that my training has been put on hold :mad:... Grrrr!!

Got my iPhone now though (he gave it back) so pleased with all my new apps :D x will play with it tonight over my tuna steak and jacket spud tea :rolleyes:

Thank you x having a much better day, aside from getting sent home from work because I'm poorly lol!x

Having a green day tomorrow as I fancy some stodgy carbs :) yum!x

Almost deffo going to gain this week so think I will ask of I can sit in on the new member talk to get me back on track x my food diary is hit and miss, I estimate far too many things and need to sort myself out before the BIG SHOP at the weekend xx

Going Green again

So for breakfast I just had 2 poached eggs on toast(heB) (as per usual:rolleyes:).
I have munched on a few tangerines through the day and for lunch I had a HUGE Jacket potato with a tin of beans, some spinach and a mini babybel light (heA).
I will be having milk as my 2nd heA.

For tea tonight i'm thinking a tuna steak (hB) with pasta in a spicy tomatoey yogurty sauce... and a poached egg :D

The OH bought me a Maltesers Chocolate Bunny last night. I thought they were 3.5syns but upon further investigation I found that the mini ones are 3.5syns... the 29g bar (which isn't really that big now is it:confused:) is 8syns :eek:

So I am going to make myself a great big Cappucino just before Masterchef starts and the Bunnys going in it head first :wave_cry: xx
That still leaves me with 7 syns should I need them... I'm hoping not to though as I only have 1 minitub of chocolate philly left so want to save it for tomorrow's choc fix lol xx

Last edited:
Maltesers Bunny and Cappucinno were a PERFECT match... Mmm xxx

Looks likje i'm having another green day as my leftovers from last night's tea is now todays lunch.
I ended up making a thai inspired sauce, with pasta (of all things). It was yummy!

Tuna steak with salad, spinach and mayo with a huge jacket spud for tea later methinks :rolleyes:

Cannot wait to do the big shop at the weekend... i think part of the reason i'm struggling a little with my weight loss is down to lack of variety in the cupboards :(

I think I might follow one of my weeks worth of food diaries next week to see if what i'm eating is the problem, or if perhaps it is more to do with the way my body is reacting:confused:

Yuk... weigh in tomorrow :sigh:

For lunch I had a HUGE Jacket potato with a tin of beans, some spinach and a mini babybel light (heA).

Did you only have 1 babaybel light? 3 make a healthy extra.

Oh and if you are finding it hard losing weight (going by the comment on your last post about seeiing if what you are eating is the problem), try cutting down on your eggs :) First time I did slimming world I ate 4 or 5 eggs a day (looking at your last food diary you had 3 in a day) and i stayed the same weight a lot of weeks, when i cut the eggs down to 1 or occasionally 2 i started losing weight a little better.

You could also try upping your superfree food, are you having 1/3 of a plate with each meal?

Well I've been doing a lot more red and green days rather than EE. On EE I'm quite good at the old SuperFree ;) I do tend to have loads of spinach with my meals anyway but on red/green i find breakfast much easier not having to worry about SF :rolleyes:

I have thought the same myself about eggs, I do have a lot, maybe its time to hit the cereal again in favour of 2 eggs everyday for breakfast!

Oh and with regards to the Babybel, I intended to munch on another 2 BUT never got around to it. Given I still had a few Syns left I kind of factored it into them... i will update my food diary spreadsheet thingy to show that though (thanks for reminding me).

I also had a muller light and 2 mikados for munchies last night :D

Thanks for the comments, sometimes i need to be kicked up the bum to realise what i might be doing wrong xxx

No eggs for breakfast today.
I had 2 weetabix with hot milk... Yum :D Made a really nice change actually!

No lunch today but I do have plenty of fruit to munch on through the day.

Think I will pop into Asda after group tonight to buy myself something yummy for tea :rolleyes:

Last night I had tuna, ex light mayo (1.5syns), red onion, mixed salad, spinach and a HUGE Jacket potato... with a tin of baked beans!!

I fully intended on having a minitub of chocolate philly later that night but never got around to it, so my Syns yesterday were 1.5 for 3tbsp ex light mayo, 2 for 2tsp light marg, and 1.5 for 3 mikados = 5!!
Also Only had 1 heA (Milk) :D:D:D

Very pleased with myself, and feel like i'm doing better already :p

chelle86 said:
Hope youve had a good day xx

Well thank you!
I lost 3.5 so I'm feeling very pleased with myself :) x especially after gaining 1.5 last week xx

15 more lbs to go!!

It was payday today so I treated myself to some hair dye and went a shade darker. After being blonde last year I am now one step away from being black again :) xx
Just need to get it cut a bit but it's such a chore when I'm trying to grow it :( xx

Thanks Chelle xx

I went from almost black, to platinum blonde, to golden brown, and now back to almost black:D
Don't think i will be able to change it for a while now, but if this fades i may add a bit of red in lol :rolleyes:

So today started with weetabix and hot milk x I'm afraid I resorted to a mugshot for lunch with a free yogurt, and topped off my day with a vegetable biryani from the takeaway which I didn't weigh and would guess was about 25-35 synd based on SWs syn calculator calling an average portion 11.5 syns x
Finished off my he A of milk in a cappuccino with a 4 syn choc ice!

No variation from plan tomorrow!!! Promise xxx

Back