Twinkle's Journey

Another 8 hours before bed time. I have just had my first shake so I can curb my hunger doing work. I have been on another cleaning spree, this time the kitchen cupboards got attacked lol. I find that some serious cleaning is keeping me occupied (and the house sparkling :)). I'm still feeling ok today so hopefully I'm over the worst of it now.
Hope everyone is having a good day x
I

You're doing great Twinkle! You're going to look gorgeous in your wedding dress!

Just 2 hrs left at work, then day 5 is officially over and day 6 will be here :) x

Wow, I wish I was on day 6 tomorrow. I've got day 1 under my belt but it has been a real battle!

Thanks Tigs, how are you getting on?x

Awww Lynne, sorry to hear day 1 was tough on you :-( keep at it hun, you're now through it and on day 2 x

Day 6! And I just opened the fridge! Not even sure why I did, but as soon as I realised I was looking at food, I quickly shut it. Not quite sure why though, I'm not hungry and it wasn't hard to shut the fridge at all, maybe just habit lol.
Anyway, work should be busy tonight, so it shouldn't be a struggle. Another day of house cleaning is in store for me I think.
Just 2 days u til my first weigh in and I'm quite excited and really pleased that I've not weighed myself at all yet.

Have a good day one and all x

Well done and cant wait to see how your first weigh in goes x

Thank you Exanteslim and Miss Mac, how's it going for you both?x

Day 3 and hopefully today will be another good day. Still too early to tell yet for me though! I have to wait until the very end of each day before i declare success as in the past i know one minute i feel on top of it and the next i have managed to munch the contents of the cupboards, fridge and freezer ;)

Well done Twinkle - I do that sometimes with the treat cupboard I open it have a look and then realise what I am doing I think it's just habit and the fact we sometimes do it without realising - best of luck today and with weigh in you will do fab x

Hi Twinkle. You're still doing good! And I'm still hungry but sticking at it too. Your wedding is a massive incentive!

Not too bad thank you, just on day 2 but have been feeling quite hungry, until I had a mushroom soup. Was awful! Enough to put me off food all day I should think :)

I'm looking forward to your weigh in too :)

Not too bad thank you, just on day 2 but have been feeling quite hungry, until I had a mushroom soup. Was awful! Enough to put me off food all day I should think :)

I'm looking forward to your weigh in too :)

Awww bless you. I only have choc, vanilla, banana and strawberry so shakes at the min and quite lucky that I like them all. I do want to try the soups but am a little reluctant due to most reviews lol x

An hour or so ago I was given some news that has realllllly stressed me out :-( straight away, I thought of food but nope not for me, not today. I know the end result would involve more stress because I ate something :-(

I'm absolutely fuming right now and there's nothing I can do about it except to go to work and try to de-stress. I hate feeling this way, although pleased to say it's not too often.

I've just had my first shake as I have another 8 hours before my day has ended and had to have a little (sorry for tmi) fibre clear to help me go. Although, I have to say that it has been nowhere near as bad as when I was on Lipotrim 2 years ago. I feel a little shaky but I think that's more anger than side effects lol x

Hope what ever has happened resolves itself soon
And well done for not turning to food x

Hope what ever has happened resolves itself soon
And well done for not turning to food x

Thank you my lovely. I am still really stressed at the moment :-( but food is not in my thoughts now to be honest. I think anger is the only emotion I have right now :-( thank you for your support, it's very much appreciated x

Back