Twinkle's Journey

Thank you :-D I really am chuffed x
Have you got a diary thread? I have looked but I think it was yours I came across that I wasn't allowed access to x

I do have one I only just moved it this week to the silver members area - basically I have had 2 failed attempts for the last 2 Christmas goals and at the end of March I am 40 so it's my last goal to shift this weight - I had my first weeks WI last Friday and lost 8lbs so I'm chuffed with that I will see can I send you the link to my diary ( but I'm not great at this tech stuff but I will try) - it on there since Nov 2012 so this year I really need to loose the weight and hopefully by the time I'm 40 - I'm such a yo yo dieter it really has to stop. Your first weeks WI is fantastic I'm so chuffed for you x

Well done Twinkle. That is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I'm really pleased for you!

Brilliant Twinkle!!
I love it when peoples hard work pays off. You had a tough week and could easily have fell off the rails but you didnt and look how good it has made you feel!! :)

I do have one I only just moved it this week to the silver members area - basically I have had 2 failed attempts for the last 2 Christmas goals and at the end of March I am 40 so it's my last goal to shift this weight - I had my first weeks WI last Friday and lost 8lbs so I'm chuffed with that I will see can I send you the link to my diary ( but I'm not great at this tech stuff but I will try) - it on there since Nov 2012 so this year I really need to loose the weight and hopefully by the time I'm 40 - I'm such a yo yo dieter it really has to stop. Your first weeks WI is fantastic I'm so chuffed for you x

Well Tigs, well done for getting right back at it! And well done for your 8lbs loss. I know how difficult it is to stay on track but I suppose it's finding that goal that keeps you on board. I really hope this goes well for you x

Well done Twinkle. That is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I'm really pleased for you!

Thank you Lynne, I don't think I could have done it without yours and the others support :) xx

Brilliant Twinkle!!
I love it when peoples hard work pays off. You had a tough week and could easily have fell off the rails but you didnt and look how good it has made you feel!! :)

I know hun. Thank you for your support. I'm sure withiut all you lovelies I could've easily had a slip, especially over the last couple of days xx

My goal for this week is to shift 4.8lbs so I can cross off Goal 3 but because of my huge loss this week, I won't allow myself to be disappointed if it's less x

OMG wow Twinkle! Amazing and well deserved! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its good to have a goal. Heres hoping x

Fingers crossed Twinkle. Hope you do it!

Thank you all :) I'm cleaning my way through day 1 again (but on week 2) and trying to relieve some stress at the same time. I have a night off so will try to get an early night tonight x

How wonderful to be on week 2 well done, I can't wait to make it there x

Wow twinkle, that is such a brilliant loss. Just been reading a few diaries. You have obviously had a bad time but have been strong enough to stay on track. Well done, hope the rest of the month brings some resolution to the troubles you are having to cope with.

How wonderful to be on week 2 well done, I can't wait to make it there x

It won't be long hun, just keep focused on the reason you're doing it xx

Wow twinkle, that is such a brilliant loss. Just been reading a few diaries. You have obviously had a bad time but have been strong enough to stay on track. Well done, hope the rest of the month brings some resolution to the troubles you are having to cope with.

thanks hun x

I thought I'd treat myself to a cd today for doing so well this week so I've done that and once I've uploaded it onto my iphone, I'm off to have a nice long soak i. The bath and get an early night.

Night all, good luck for tomorrow x

Night night Twinkle. Good luck to you too.

Back