Twinkle's Journey

Hi Twinkle. Hope you can resolve whatever has made you so angry. You're doing so well sticking to your resolve.

Thank you Lynne and Tigs xx

Still feeling quite peed off even now :-(

At gone 3.30am I think I can officially say I've made it to day 7, yay! I think it's been as good as a first week could be on TS and I've stayed focused right the way through.

I'm still really stressed and haven't managed to go to sleep yet, so I'm really going to feel it tomorrow :-( this is not a good start to 2014 and yet I was hoping for so much more.

Hope everyone is staying strong x

Hi Twinkle. I hope you are OK. It sounds like something has really upset you. Keep strong and don't turn to food for comfort!r

Thank you Lynne, yes the situation I now find myself in. I wish I could say just to 'problem shared, problem halved' but I can't :-(

Yet I need to say how I feel as the stress is unreal :-( x

I think I may find today quite difficult, as I've only slept a 'broken hour' on the sofa at about 7am. I'm starting to feel a little hungry but I still don't want my first shake until I really have to otherwise I'll feel it tonight at work. I will get through today as the stress seems to have put my hunger at a minimum level. TS Tip: a good dose of stress lol.

Have a good day one and all x

Will your problem have any chance of going away anytime soon? Obviously you cant say what it is but can you do anything about it or is it out of your control?
Well done for sticking to the diet and hopefully a really good loss will cheer you up a bit xx

Will your problem have any chance of going away anytime soon? Obviously you cant say what it is but can you do anything about it or is it out of your control?
Well done for sticking to the diet and hopefully a really good loss will cheer you up a bit xx

The damage has already been done before I had a chance to have some sort of control. I can do something about it but whichever way I go, it will involve either major life changes or basically suffer in silence :-( I just wish there was an easy solution to my problem.

I think a good loss will cheer me up tomorrow :) I have had a shower, done my hair and I'm about to put a bit of make up on to help lift my mood a little x

Well i dont think you should suffer in silence, i think that just chews people up inside! Maybe a change could be a good thing? What ever it is though good luck x

Be strong and be positive about yourself then you are on the way to resolving your difficulties. You have to look after yourself and make sure you are healthy and equipped to face whatever is happening. No matter how bad this is, it won't last forever. I've had my fair share of cr*p, including divorce, money problems (debts left in my name as a result of my ex husband's gambling), bereavement, work problems and more. I know that at the time it is horrible but I have always come through in the end. I'll never be 100% free of the debts but I have a good job (even if I am the only woman in the management team and have fight my corner a lot), I have a hose and I have 2 sons who even though they both decided to leave uni after only one year are healthy and will eventually do OK. I know it is difficult but staying strong for yourself is vital. I still cry easily but I have learnt you have to keep strong and persist to get through adversities. Sorry for rambling. Hope this helps,

Thank you ladies. Your support is again very much appreciated. I have moved on a bit from earlier and I have confrinted the issue head on. I do feel a little stress has been relieved but still in limbo as to what the future holds. I just hope it might be more positive than I initially thought xx

Still stressed of course but not as much. I managed to hold out my first shake until the normal time. I'm in work until 12 and then I think a good nights sleep will be needed. Looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow. I was going to do it earlier to try and cheer me up a little but then I didn't want my weighing days to be out of sync x

Can't wait to hear how you've done!

Hope you are OK Twinkle - best of luck for WI tomorrow well done for getting to your first week you have done fab x

Good luck for weigh in xx

Awwe thank you all for your kind words and support. My SO has covered the rest of my shift as I was soooo tired. So now I'm at home trying to chillax a little. I am excited about my weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm still secretly hoping for 8lbs off but I know that's alot so may not happen but to my advantage my totm started the night before day 1 and stopped yesterday so I could get lucky here :) xx

I reckon 8lb is well doable for week 1! Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Try to get some sleep and you'll feel better.

Good morning everybody :-D
Last week I weighed 14 stone 7.4lbs and the changes I have seen/felt this week have been, less flab on the tum, down 2 holes on my belt, less swollen ankles and looser rings on my fingers. And I actually can't quite believe it myself but I now weigh 13 stone 4.8lbs. OMG!! I had to check 3 times to see if I still weighed the same and I did! :-D That's a loss of 1 stone 2.6lbs OMG! The most I ever lost in a first week was 12lbs on Liptotrim a few years ago. I actually can't believe it but beieve me, this has cheered me up big time and I've met my first 2 goals already,yay!

A massive thanks to the lovelies who have supported me in the last few days on here. I couldn't have been so strong without you xx

Back