£1 for a pound

OOOOO what a good idea!! I shall be putting EUR5.00 in a jar for every pound I loose... I need to save anyways hehe Lipotrim is very expensive... :(

By the end of my weight loss journey I shall have 350 Euro :D:D:D (Whole new wardrobe.... from pennies.... lol)

I love this idea. What happens if theres a gain though? Take the equivalent in lbs out and spend it on sweets? :8855:

I've been thinking about his too... I decided that I'm gonna take out the money when I gain and put it towards more fresh fruit and veg in replacement of the sweet syns I usually buy myself for the week.

Love this, thank you!!

Well I wasnt around last week but I STS, well it was TOM, so I was ok with that............I managed to lose 1 1/2lbs this week, well chuffed............another £1.50 into the jar :)

Fab Idea, I have lost 16lb so far so will pop this in my jar now. Maybe when you get a milestone like half stone/stone award etc you should top it up with a bonus amount as well!!!

yeah! I've gotta put £3.50 in this week... but I also got my 1 stone sticker... so I'm gonna throw in an extra fiver too :D

Back