​Bad Breath Shame

Has anyone tried the new CB12 stuff , its supposed to be a mouthwash that keeps your breath fresh for a while.

Going to give it a whirl!

My breath stinks and I hate mint (other than what I have in my toothpaste)....I guess I'm stuck with keeping my distance from everyone at work. Its a new office too...seemingly weird and unfriendly newbie at work, arghhh! Well, my slim waist might make up of it.

I use nuPhar fresh breath strips, amazing. Little green strips of paper (24 in a little yellow plastic packet). You can have one whenever you want too, especially when working closely with colleagues. They even make your water taste minty!! My consultant said they were much better than the sprays to use. If you cannot find them in your chemist, just put in the name nuPhar in google and you can buy them online, well worth the money, not that they are expensive at all. My husband said they really do make a significant difference to my breath :)

I use nuPhar breath fresh strips which are allowed, about 24 strips in a packet and they just melt on your tongue. You can buy them in chemists or online. Very cheap, but very successful. My consultant said you can have these, but not the breath spray !!!!

Back