★★THE ALL STARS ... Good luck all :D Post results here please :D

Hi everyone. Had a sts this week, was hoping for better but at least not a gain.

24-31st May
Nannis- 0
bobwillbethin -
Manny-
21lbs to go1 - 1
Gabrielle27 - 2
Baloo -2
PinksW-
GalaxyD-
Madferret- ????

Ok guys, total for last week is 6 points :)

Sorry i'm a bit late this week, but good luck all!....I had a 6.5lb loss this week, so well pleased :D

1-7th June
Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin -
Manny-
21lbs to go1 -
Gabrielle27 -
Baloo -
PinksW-
GalaxyD-
Madferret-

Total 2

Hi folk - only lost 0.5lb but at least its a loss.

1-7th June
Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin -
Manny-
21lbs to go1 -
Gabrielle27 -
Baloo -2
PinksW-
GalaxyD-
Madferret-

1-7th June
Nannis- 2
bobwillbethin -
Manny-
21lbs to go1 -
Gabrielle27 -
Baloo -2
PinksW-0
GalaxyD-
Madferret-

Sorry I have been rubbish at taken part recently. I had managed to stay either at or below target for the last month or so but I have sneaked a couple of pounds on over the last week so I am back on it and will keep it updated.

Hi guys, sorry i'm just not seeming to get time to get on at the moment...am in the process of registering as a childminder and there's an awful lot of paper work to be done!!...To be honest I am shocked at it all!

It looks like theres a few of us absent again :( .... Is there anyone who is here regularly and would like to take over the team leader role? .... It's basically starting off a new week every week and adding the scores to the seperate thread for scores.......
Sorry again to be a pain in the bum, but I need to get all this paperwork sorted so will have to shy away from other commitments :(

I'm still happy to pop in and jot down my score (am still loosing :))

Anyway if anyone fancies the task let me know...Thanks guys xxx

15th-21st June
Nannis- 1 (STS)
bobwillbethin -
Manny-
21lbs to go1 -
Gabrielle27 -
Baloo -2
PinksW-
GalaxyD-2
Madferret-

Back