The All Stars - update, members please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first week, been on WW loads of times over the last 15 years but always gave up. However, this time i dont know what it is but im feeling more positive and found it really easy. starting to try different recipe's out etc which is helping. I was 15st 8 lbs when i weighed myself last week, perfect weight would be 10 1/2 stone, never acheived it yet but there is always hope. Ive always been big 14st or over for last 15 years. How long have you been on it for?:8855:

Welcome to team 1 hopeyet!

can i have everyones results please by the end of today if possible.

or if you want to copy and paste the list here thats fine.

Saraian 24 - 2
manny - 0

Last edited:
This is my first week, been on WW loads of times over the last 15 years but always gave up. However, this time i dont know what it is but im feeling more positive and found it really easy. starting to try different recipe's out etc which is helping. I was 15st 8 lbs when i weighed myself last week, perfect weight would be 10 1/2 stone, never acheived it yet but there is always hope. Ive always been big 14st or over for last 15 years. How long have you been on it for?:8855:

I'm just after losing the last stone using WW.... lost the bulk on a vlcd.... just want to lose the last bit and learn to eat healthy... gained 6lb over Christmas.... but hey ho back on track now x

I'm weighed tommorrow:eek: Hope I've lost, tried to b good but had flu :sick:and eating what I fancy when I fancy - not really recommended by ww!

last monday i gained and this monday i lost

Last Monday I was STS and this Monday lost 1lb

I go to WW class tonight and joined last week so tonight will be my first weigh in to see if i have lost. Does anyone do what i do though, I got on my scales this morning. According to them I have lost half a pound so hoping that they are wrong and i will have done better on WW scales. I should have as i have cut out wine and changed to Martini (half a point a 50ml glass) we've had no fry ups, no takeaways and not one packet of crisps or chocolate has passed my lips. Will be on here crying at approximately 8pm if I haven't lost. Have given way to much up this week to have stayed the same or lost half a bloody pound. Does anyone else weigh themselves and then find that there scales are way out?

Saraian 24 - 2
manny - 0
Dieting Queen -0
Lozbo - 1
kirsty2012 - 2
Lauramumof2 - 2

We are doing football scores - not hw many pounds you have lost, gained etc ladies. Points are for overall!

A loss is 2 points
A sts is 1
And a gain 0

So please copy and paste etc

Last edited:
I go to WW class tonight and joined last week so tonight will be my first weigh in to see if i have lost. Does anyone do what i do though, I got on my scales this morning. According to them I have lost half a pound so hoping that they are wrong and i will have done better on WW scales. I should have as i have cut out wine and changed to Martini (half a point a 50ml glass) we've had no fry ups, no takeaways and not one packet of crisps or chocolate has passed my lips. Will be on here crying at approximately 8pm if I haven't lost. Have given way to much up this week to have stayed the same or lost half a bloody pound. Does anyone else weigh themselves and then find that there scales are way out?

Dont be disheartened if you only lose half a pound, its still a loss. ive dieted before and lost nothing first week but it came off in second week.

i get weighed Thur morning so will let you know :D

Hurray, I lost 5lbs!!:)

Saraian 24 - 2
manny - 0
Dieting Queen -0
Lozbo - 1
kirsty2012 - 2
Lauramumof2 - 2
21lbs to go1 - 2

Yeah I lost 2lbs

Saraian 24 - 2
manny - 0
Dieting Queen -0
Lozbo - 1
kirsty2012 - 2
Lauramumof2 - 2
21lbs to go1 - 2
Couscous - 2 loss

This week manny

Sorry I've been a bit absent lately...I'm sure I posted both last week and this weeks losses though so hope I'm up-to-date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back